Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? (2887 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Personally, I would confront the bitch, the husband snatcher would be dealt with by me, the next time she sees my husband, she would run like she's being chased by demons.

Who would you confront?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by divinehand2003(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Your husband now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Dyt(f): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't have no business with no girl
That man will see it only if I don't care sha, but if I do
Hmmmmmmnnnnnn
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by PresVA: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Personally, I would confront the bitch, the husband snatcher would be dealt with by me, the next time she sees my husband, she would run like she's being chased by demons.

Who would you confront?
Easy ooo babe grin grin

So your husband will be without blame? Did the girl force him? Or maybe he formed he was a single man...

Both are to be blamed shaa esp if the lady knows the man's status...husband with bigger blame though..

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Young03(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ur Dp hmmmm
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Only if A BLOKOS is your 'FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT'! kiss

If your poohsie is no longer sweet, why blame the man? wink
Go confront na, make wan desperado woman pour h-acid for your face because of one USELESS BLOKOS!
Shior!!!!

Husband ko. . . . public blokos ni! cheesy

All these newly-weds sef, wey take marriage dey do 'career'!
Highly apologetic! embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
PresVA:
Easy ooo babe grin grin

So your husband will be without blame? Did the girl force him? Or maybe he formed he was a single man...

Both are to be blamed shaa esp if the lady knows the man's status...husband with bigger blame though..
I wont ask him, but with my attitude towards him and the news from his mistress, he would have gotten the message.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
cococandy:
Mtchew

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by BreezyRita(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
You have no business with the lady. Your husband is who you're to confront.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by pet4ril(f): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
The two idiots are not safe angry angry i will confront /frustrate the two especially the animal of a husband

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Who would you confront?
Why confront anyone? Why make a market woman out of your posh self?

Shouldn't you just go out and get it on with that hot neighbour or colleague whom you've been secretly eyeing from a distance and judging yourself for it?

This is how modern strong independent women deal with a cheating husband - they let go of their inhibitions...please get with the programme lady.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

Why confront anyone? Why make a market woman out of your posh self?

Shouldn't you just go out and get it on with that hot neighbour or colleague whom you've been secretly eyeing from a distance and judging yourself for it?

This is how modern strong independent women deal with a cheating husband - they let go of their inhibitions...please get with the programme lady.
is this sarcasm or what?
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
is this sarcasm or what?
I asked you why you would want to behave like a market woman by confronting, and you think it's sarcasm? undecided

Okay na, do the market woman routine...see how much you accomplish with that.

These 'modern' days, the only way to get back the respect a cheating man once had for his wife is for her to show him that she can easily cheat too...and with a better looking dude nonetheless.
The feeling a man gets when his woman does this to his face is equivalent to that feeling of someone physically kicking his balls.

Just make sure you're financially independent so he doesn't have all the power should separation be imminent.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

I asked you why you would want to behave like a market woman by confronting, and you think it's sarcasm? undecided

Okay na, do the market woman routine...see how much you accomplish with that.

These 'modern' days, the only way to get back the respect a cheating man once had for his wife is for her to show him that she can easily cheat too...and with a better looking dude nonetheless.
The feeling a man gets when his woman does this to his face is equivalent to that feeling of someone physically kicking his balls.

Just make sure you're financially independent so he doesn't have all the power should separation be imminent.
are you male or female?
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
are you male or female?
You should be able to tell...us girls need to stand by each other and not let men think they can eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
There's so many ways an individual can handle a situation like this. For me:

The mistress gets INFORMED that he's married (just in case he pretended to be single & free to mingle).
She gets CONFRONTED if she was aware he's married and that makes them both wrong. From that moment on they'll both know I'll not make it easy for them to continue their love affair.

Hubby will be CONFRONTED no matter what and be saddled with 100% of the blame because he shouldn't be committing adultery for any reason. Ultimate responsibility is on hubby. It's his duty to honor his vow to be faithful and to protect our marriage against anyone trying to negatively affect/break our marriage be it male or female.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Hubby will be CONFRONTED no matter what and be saddled with 100% of the blame because he shouldn't be committing adultery for any reason. Ultimate responsibility is on hubby. It's his duty to honor his vow to be faithful and to protect our marriage against anyone trying to negatively affect/break our marriage be it male or female.
You're right, but do you honestly believe this sermon is enough to put an end to his infidelity?
Like he didn't know all this before he did it the first time?
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

You should be able to tell...us girls need to stand by each other and not let men think they can eat their cake and have it.
two wrongs cannot make a right. I don't think I would cheat to repay a cheat.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
two wrongs cannot make a right. I don't think I would cheat to repay a cheat.
You're definitely more moral than I am...

In that case, you don't have to cheat but only give him the impression that you're cheating on him while denying him his conjugal rights in the bedroom. Fair enough right?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

In that case, you don't have to cheat but only give him the impression that you're cheating on him while denying him his conjugal rights in the bedroom. Fair enough right?
grin makes sense grin
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
grin makes sense grin
On to more serious things, why do you have your azz on your dp?
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

On to more serious things, why do you have your azz on your dp?
sex appeal
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
sex appeal
Okay I admit, it sure looks appealing to some extent.

I just wonder how you are able to maintain your secondary virginity/abstinence-status with all the guys drooling to get a piece of that azz?
It seems like you're deliberately asking for it though.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

Okay I admit, it sure looks appealing to some extent.

I just wonder how you are able to maintain your secondary virginity/abstinence-status with all the guys drooling to get a piece of that azz?
It seems like you're deliberately asking for it though.
it's an ass without a face, the face behind it is that of a church level headed girl.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
it's an ass without a face, the face behind it is that of a church level headed girl.

A church level-headed girl who's asking for it...is that what they teach in Sunday school these days?
I joke, I joke... grin

Seriously though, I really wanted to know how you handle the attention you get...I'm in the same dilemma as you - secondary virgin that is embarassed

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

A church level-headed girl who's asking for it...is that what they teach in Sunday school these days?
I joke, I joke... grin

Seriously though, I really wanted to know how you handle the attention you get...I'm in the same dilemma as you - secondary virgin that is embarassed
grin

I have several threads on it,
I havn't succeeded in handling the attention properly. I am a mess.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
grin

I have several threads on it,
I havn't succeeded in handling the attention properly. I am a mess.
Yea obviously, no pun intended...

I think the first step is to stop asking for it - that should get the attention down one or two notches...unless of course you just like the idea of being wanted sexually.

It's a fine looking ass though...

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

No need, I already called dibs on the bullshiit...

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

No need, I already called dibs on the bullshiit...

Lol
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea obviously, no pun intended...

I think the first step is to stop asking for it - that should get the attention down one or two notches...unless of course you just like the idea of being wanted sexually.

It's a fine looking ass though...
once again, are you male or female?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hold Naming Ceremonies For Newborns Only Three Months After Birth? / Before You Hit That Child, Please See (PHOTOS) / New Easy Way To Travel World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.