Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Questions About Gtbank Dorm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions About Gtbank Dorm (2887 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / How Do I Fund My GTBANK Dorm Account? / Gtbank Dorm Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Gtbank Dorm by DualCore1: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2011
Hey money people,
I need some help. . .

I'm a freelance programmer and I get lots of jobs and payments for completed jobs from freelance sites. I usually will withdraw these payments from the freelance sites to my Paypal accounts but e don dey baffle some of them as to how a Nigerian living in Nigeria is operating 2 US address and bank verified Paypal accounts for over a year (all bearing my name and legit US addresses). One site just suspended my freelancing account cuz e tire them. I had to send my passport and some explanatiion of how they shoot bird, the mama fly etc and my account is back up.

Now please I want to know how I can receive funds via wire transfer into my GTBank dorm account.

What's all the info I need to give to them for them to send a wire transfer to my Dorm account and what are the chances of the wire transfer missing road? grin

In the meantime I have applied for Payoneer card and it has been approved. It will take about 25 biz days to get to Nigeria, shay e go come ni? Through what? EMS? They said I could send through DHL and it will be faster but it will cost 60 USD. 60 USD for one tiny plastic from US to 9ja, hehehe 25 days na small price to pay.

I need help o, abeg.
Re: Questions About Gtbank Dorm by cameronese(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2011
As long as you have a Domiciliary account, you have no problem.

You don't even need all those stress you've been going through!

Indicate you'd like your payment wire transfered, they will request for
your SWIFT/IBAN Code.

Go to your bank and get the SWIFT CODE, enter it where it should be
in your freelance account dashboard. That's all!

This is how it works: Through the code, they will pay to your bank's correspondent.
(Every bank have em), Your bank correspondent will pay your bank, and your bank
will pay you. It happens seamlessly within hours. Nothing like loosing your dough.
Re: Questions About Gtbank Dorm by DualCore1: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Ok, Thanks a lot. That clears something. . . I was wondering where the swift code will come from.

Thanks for the assurance too. . . you know anything "wire" in nigeria has comma somewhere. . . NEPA, Nitel, NaijaBabes e.t.c

smiley
Re: Questions About Gtbank Dorm by cameronese(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2011
you know anything "wire" in nigeria has comma somewhere. . . NEPA, Nitel, NaijaBabes e.t.c

grin grin grin
Re: Questions About Gtbank Dorm by affordpay: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2011
cameronese:

As long as you have a Domiciliary account, you have no problem.

You don't even need all those stress you've been going through!

Indicate you'd like your payment wire transfered, they will request for
your SWIFT/IBAN Code.

Go to your bank and get the SWIFT CODE, enter it where it should be
in your freelance account dashboard. That's all!

This is how it works: Through the code, they will pay to your bank's correspondent.
(Every bank have em), Your bank correspondent will pay your bank, and your bank
will pay you. It happens seamlessly within hours. Nothing like loosing your dough.

He has said it all. exactly how I wire to my account.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cash Us Check In Nigeria? / PLS / Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.