Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous (5452 Views)

Big Debates:- Marriage And Zina / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain / The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
of course i rem matt 7 vs 7 and thats what i have been doing since oooo.

however the book of Daniel tells me that Daniel prayed and the ans to his prayers were sent to him but some evil forces prevented him from having his ans.

I perceive thats exactly whats happening to me here.

There are some forces amongst pple here preventing her from becoming mine.

should i mention their name?
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by olawalebabs(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
No need to mention name, Still keep pressing. I gave you the hint but you're not ready for it
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by maclatunji: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
toba:

Xmas chicken ko, Xmas goat ni.

U did salah and non of u guys gave me meat.

Also the most precious thing i sort after in this section in the whole of 2011, maclatunji and Sweetnecta prevented me from having her it.

In 2012 i wouldnt post here again.

angry

Now, this is news to me. Maclatunji prevented Toba from having a girl he desires? Who? Where? When? How? Don't even bother replying because it is a lie.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by olawalebabs(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
maclatunji:

Now, this is news to me. Maclatunji prevented Toba from having a girl he desires? Who? Where? When? How? Don't even bother replying because it is a lie.
ha ha, you can't be the prosecutor and judge at the same time. Let's do it this way. Toba (plantiff), You (defendent) and I (incorruptible judge).
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
olawalebab:

ha ha, you can't be the prosecutor and judge at the same time. Let's do it this way. Toba (plantiff), You (defendent) and I (incorruptible judge).
which kain incorruptible judge is that when u are almost as guilty as the others?
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
maclatunji:

u damn know what, who, when, how, which, where and what it, she is.

its the end of the year so i dont want us to open can of worms in 2011 again.

Just pray that she's not hooked yet for me to claim what rightfully belongs to me in 2012
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2011
no muslima belongs to your keferi heart. when you become a muslim, some woman may take you on.

wait a minute; didn't you say you have a woman that is waiting for you on your window, or id, somewhere?

Toba is so freaking confused.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

no muslima belongs to your keferi heart. when you become a muslim, some woman may take you on.

wait a minute; didn't you say you have a woman that is waiting for you on your window, or id, somewhere?

Toba is so freaking confused.
u see what im saying?

ai ti ko ifa nile, ifa ti se.

Why do u hate me so much?

Insha Allah i will marry her and none of u will do shitz.

se ogbo?
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
How does my simple statement translate to hating you? You are not a muslim and Allah has made muslim woman haram for you. Disbelieving husband haram for her.

Whats a true muslim woman to do when she sees you but to go the other way? She is better of marrying already married muslim man than to let the cross on your neck be staring at her! Love should not be blind if you have Iman. I am sure she has Iman. And may Allah protect her from your plot. Amin.

When you become a muslim, muslim wife will not be difficult for you. But as a non Muslim, they are haram for you.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by farouqzaib: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
Seriously, can't we all just go back to the creed (the original one)?

brother,this idea of Imam Ali (as) having children with the names of abu bakr,umar and usthman,is only an issue that deceitful people try to make as evidence of love.it is not like Imam Ali (as) sequentially named his children in the sequence of the three caliphs.there were staunch followers,diehard supporters and loyalists of Imam Ali (as) that were called by those names.so dont wonder why he named his children with those names.also those names were not copyrighted by the three evil caliphs sunnis worship.face the facts.those names were ancient arabic names before even the 3 caliphs were born.so the caliphs got nothing to do with the names of the children of Imam Ali (as).

WTH will someone worship the caliphs (even if they were rightly guided, haba!)? and WTH will someone worship the Al-ahl bayt?

We are too busy fighting ourselves we do not realize we fulfilling the agendas of the kuffar.

May Allaah help us before it is too late.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

How does my simple statement translate to hating you? You are not a muslim and Allah has made muslim woman haram for you. Disbelieving husband haram for her.

Whats a true muslim woman to do when she sees you but to go the other way? She is better of marrying already married muslim man than to let the cross on your neck be staring at her! Love should not be blind if you have Iman. I am sure she has Iman. And may Allah protect her from your plot. Amin.

When you become a muslim, muslim wife will not be difficult for you. But as a non Muslim, they are haram for you.
Na this is the height of brainwashing. How on earth will u advise a young lady with prospect to go marry a married man just to avoid marrying a christian? shocked

oh no. Religion is BS
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2011
Whats the difference between fornication and a muslim woman marrying a disbeliever, a person that will never enter jannah? Toba, you need to take off your hat, because you are behaving like The President.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2011
when ppl ask me why Nigeria is still backward, i simply say its cos of RELIGION, poverty and illiteracy.

The biggest of our problems is RELIGION. u guys have gone so deep in your being brainwashed to be selfish and selfcentred.

What is boko haram fighting for? selfishness by wanting to turn a multi religious country into one religion country, showing hate for others and intolerance.

I don't see any diff between many Muslims here and boko haram. With your comments here, its obvious religion and brainwashing goes hand in hand.

shake my head bitterly SMHB
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2011
Imagine one of your comments, an elderly man advising a 22yr that its better for her to marry an already married muslim man than marry a single christian.

Im sure u learnt that from your religion cos its not in the American/Nigerian constitution. Religion is more of a curse.

We are both elders, working class and are over 30. We shd be advising the young ones aright.

SMDHB
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
where i live age is in the mind.

I am not too old or too young. I am just right with a lion heart.

there is a study that is tell people that a husband who is 15 years older than his wife may actually extends his life expectancy by a decade.

you better learn not to say I am old. if you can't hang with young people, how are you going to handle a wife that has appetite?

All these 9ja men get old at 30.

Abeg toba find your own age. I am much much younger than you, body and mind.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
and shake your head gently because i dont want you to crack your neck.

i do believe that you know that i am far from being brainwashed and the ideology of boko haram is 180 degrees from the concept of islam that i practice.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
look at this old young man.

I say u don old. the person im talking about is young than i am by at least 10 years which makes me fit in into ur equation/calculation.

But serious let me be and lt me be on this one.

I may become a muslim later but allow things to germinate gradually.

I beg u. Its not in my attitude to beg but to show my seriousness, i just have to plead with u.

do i have ur support? cheesy
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
as regards my head, i will stop shaking once i have ur support
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
when you become a muslim, in truth, you will have my support because i will lobby hard on your behalf.
muslims and brothers and sisters of one another.

my alliance is on the side of good deed doing muslims. hurry up and become one.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
ok start praying for me so God will touch my heart to do the right thing
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by Sweetnecta: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
May Allah Tabaraka wa Ta'ala not punish you.

Counts you among those He favors and do not do accounting for them, because you are on the straight path for His sake.

I pray that your heart is pure and steady on the way of Success; choosing you as He chose Umar Khattab [ra] as the one of the two Umars. Amin.
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by olawalebabs(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
Amin
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by hymen(f): 12:50am On Dec 31, 2011
What has the birth ,life and death of arabs got to do with descendants of Oduduwa?

Why can't you people reason?

Africans wake up. . .go back to your roots. undecided
Re: The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous by isalegan2: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2011
hymen:

What has the birth ,life and death of arabs Jesus and Hebrews got to do with descendants of Oduduwa?

Why can't you people reason?

Africans wake up. . .go back to your roots. undecided

Bloody hypocrite. Crawled out of her hole to render her disingenuous claptrap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims / Contacts Of Al - Sunnah Scholars / Tasleem(Greetings): How To Correctly Give And Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.