Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Schooling In Country Of Georgia- Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schooling In Country Of Georgia- Advice (1219 Views)

Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / Visa To Republic Of Georgia / Schooling In Cyprus For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling In Country Of Georgia- Advice by readymade: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
Please can anyone who lives or has lived in Georgia advice me about the possible challenges of an African (boy) who is going there as a student.
My cousin just informed me that he will be going to Georgia on the 27th , an agent helped to secure the school and Visa,

I am a bit uneasy about Georgia, I don't know anything about it though but I know it is in the middle of Ukraine and Russia.
Re: Schooling In Country Of Georgia- Advice by Vicjustice: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
readymade:

Please can anyone who lives or has lived in Georgia advice me about the possible  challenges of an African (boy) who  is going there as a student.
My cousin just informed me that he will be going to Georgia on the 27th , an agent helped to secure the school and Visa,

I am a bit uneasy about Georgia, I don't know anything about it though but I know it is in the middle of Ukraine and Russia.

Georgia is not "in the middle of Ukraine and Russia", otherwise, it would have been a European country. But being that it is bounded to the west by the Black Sea, to the north by (Asian part of) Russia, to the southwest by Turkey, to the south by Armenia, and to the southeast by Azerbaijan, it definitely is an Asian country, howbeit, with European influences associates and affiliates.
Read more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=791300.msg9453426#msg9453426
Re: Schooling In Country Of Georgia- Advice by Vicjustice: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Schooling In Country Of Georgia- Advice by readymade: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2011
@ vic justice, Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Move To Ghana / Uk Fiancee Visa Refused Because Of Sponsor Undertaking. / Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.