Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,002 members, 7,859,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats (12147 Views)

Nigerian In US Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats / Olutosin Oduwole, Us Based Nigerian, Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison For Terroris / Olutosin Oduwole, Ex-siu Student, Sentenced To 5 Years In Threat Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by Ranoscky(m): 2:03am On Dec 27, 2011
justwise:

and how many people died in Nigeria yesterday in bombings?
Guy, listen and listen up. . . NO MATTER how many people that died on that day of bombing, all I know is, it can NEVER be compared to the err'day shooting spree and killin in the U.S!
Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by justwise(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Ranoscky:

Guy, listen and listen up. . . NO MATTER how many people that died on that day of bombing, all I know is, it can NEVER be compared to the err'day shooting spree and killin in the U.S!

Why not?
Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by Ranoscky(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2011
Seriously, you askin me "Why not" ?. . . I think you'r "Justwise" enough to know "why not." That place scares me like HELL!
Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by justwise(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2011
Ranoscky:

Seriously, you askin me "Why not" ?. . . I think you'r "Justwise" enough to know "why not." That place scares me like HELL!

Yea and Nigeria is pretty safe and peaceful? Kid yourself.

1 Like

Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by Ranoscky(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2011
Not saying Nigeria is the most peaceful, BUT, I think I[b]M[/b]O, Nigeria is far better off! Atleast, when I hear a gunshot, I'll know it's armed robbers and not some crack dealers and gangstars shootin and killin innocent souls with stray bullets err'day! Someone walkin with gun in his waist, and when provoked slightly, he brings out the gun and drops that person INSTANTLY! Is that kind of place worth living?? undecided

Why am I even argueing this issue with u, when deep down your heart, u know the truth? undecided. . . Tell u what, I give up!!!
Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by ozoemeka(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats by lilliesboy(m): 12:47am On Aug 17, 2018
If he was truly guilty, then good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Mercilessly Beaten And Stripped N*ked In Aba, Abia State / Missing Boy Found By RRS In Ogudu, Lagos (Photos) / New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.