Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria (55665 Views)

How To Start A Haulage Business With Renault Trucks / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods / Haulage Trucks/investing In Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by onoc: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2013
Also, point to note:

- how quickly your truck gets loaded at the loading site
- how quickly your truck gets offloaded at the depot or delivery point

these would determine amongst other factors the no of trips your truck does monthly

- how quickly you get the endorsed waybills as proof of delivery
- how quickly you submit your invoice for payment
- your relationship within the company to process your payment on time
- the company policy on timeline for processing submitted invoices

these would determine how promptly you get your payment for trips done and how efficiently you can turnover a particular amount of capital for repeat business in a month.

- for goods prone to damages like drinks, the amount of rejected cartons due to leakages would be deducted from your payment which could wipe out your profit margins when such rejected leakages are large.

- how your manage your insurance service provider in the case of accidents and damaged goods would also determine the amount of compensation you get and the amount of damages you bear. if poorly managed, your 6 months profit can be wiped out. hence a good reputable insurance company is key, a robust GIT policy is necessary in terms of amount and terms & conditions, you management and report of accidented incidences is also vital to survival in the haulage business.

some companies pay you demorrhage when you truck is delayed for loading and also when you payment is delayed beyond agreed timeline. they also charge you demorrhage when your truck delays delivery beyond expected timeline.

Also, seek expert advice from people in the business also with good knowledge of the pros and cons of the different truck brands and models before purchasing a truck.

overall, with all that have been said in this forum by some very sound members, one has all necessary info and guidance to invest, survive and succeed in the business. as you progress in the business, put up a buffer funds untouched for the business to cater for bad eventualities.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by OENERGY: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2013
urgently needed a partner with flat-bed to hook my daf truck for unlimited dangote jobs.>>if interested call 08026225888....tunde
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Jumzzy28: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2013
OENERGY: urgently needed a partner with flat-bed to hook my daf truck for unlimited dangote jobs.>>if interested call 08026225888....tunde
call dis person to discuss with him.08037148246
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by onoc: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2013
DH Logistics Limited currently require the following for immediate lease:

- 30ton covered(boxed) body trailers - for interstate transport of juices (from lagos to abuja, aba, jos, kano, kaduna, PH, onitsha, enugu)...terms and conditions very attractive.

- 15/20ton box trucks for local distribution as well as interstate distribution from Lagos to Ibadan, Akure, Warri, Onitsha.

- 20 - 30t tippers for hauling sand from abeokuta to ibafo. business is guaranteed for a long term (minimum 6 mths) and a smart driver can run twice daily.

all trucks must be in good condition and only from serious, truck owners/managers(no offence)

Interested parties should pls contact me urgently on gistme15@yahoo.com or 08099813003. [color=#990000][/color]

thanks
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by azpekuliar: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2013
onoc: DH Logistics Limited currently require the following for immediate lease:

- 30ton covered(boxed) body trailers - for interstate transport of juices (from lagos to abuja, aba, jos, kano, kaduna, PH, onitsha, enugu)...terms and conditions very attractive.

- 15/20ton box trucks for local distribution as well as interstate distribution from Lagos to Ibadan, Akure, Warri, Onitsha.

- 20 - 30t tippers for hauling sand from abeokuta to ibafo. business is guaranteed for a long term (minimum 6 mths) and a smart driver can run twice daily.

all trucks must be in good condition and only from serious, truck owners/managers(no offence)

Interested parties should pls contact me urgently on gistme15@yahoo.com or 08099813003. [color=#990000][/color]

thanks

Whats the earning potential of a 15/20T closed box truck?

Thanks.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by y2kaustinstone: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hi,if you have a 10,15,20 and 30tons Box Body trucks?either,you have been trying to sell it,to no avail or you used it to bring in things from overseas.This is a wonderful business opportunity for you,we will convert it to a money spinner for you.We will engage it weekly,to haul cosmetic products,and provisions for our clients.Then,we make payments into your account,every Monday of the new week.maintenance not more than 10 thousand Naira we will be on us,and above that amount the owner takes responsibility.

All you will just do is sit back and be receiving alerts from you bank.Interested,kindly call me on 08134340380 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
All Nairalanders, are u interested in knowing, investing or working in haulage businesses? If Yes, Then attend almost FREE seminar coming up in de month of April by sending your NAME & HAULAGE YES to 08132820002 on or before Sunday 31st March. You shall be contacted through your phone no for further information on de FREE seminar. Send now! to avoid rushing, LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
FOR THOSE THAT HAVE STARTED REGISTERING, THE DETAILS ON DATE, VENUE & BENEFITS OF THE PRACTICAL SEMINAR SHALL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NO. watch out! Please Make Sure You Send Your Viable & Reliable Phone No for contact
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by goodtidings: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hi every1, .......am writting a motion/bill on "regulating inter-state business in nigeria" can any1 help wiv ideas Very urgent.I had to come to dis forum cos it is business inclined nd believe is being visited by Professionals. u can pls send ur views/opinions to oyeyemihelen@yahoo.com thank u!
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
WATCH-OUT!!! A PRACTICAL SEMINAR ON HOW TO INVEST, MANAGE & MAKE FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS. To attend send your name, gsm no, email to 08132820002 for space booking & more info
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Invest in 30tons Trailer tipper make 300-400/month, we will carry out all maintenance, pay driver's wages, road expenses.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

1. HOW TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS WITH MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN LAY YOUR HAND ON

2. GETTING GOOD VEHICLES AT CHEAP PRICE

3. HOW TO OVERCOME DRIVER'S PROBLEM

4. HOW TO GET JOBS AND MAKE PROFIT

5. HOW TO GROW YOUR HAULAGE BUSINESS

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2013

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja - Lagos State. Nigeria.

TIME: 1.00PM PROMPT

FEE: N1,000
. PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

For further info call 08132820002
FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!! FREE LUNCH!!!
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2013
More 30tons truck trailer-tipper needed for haulage service for granite.
for more info call 08055545355, 08032887233. 08025392565
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

FEE: N1,000. PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, (Back of Alade Market) Off Allen Avenue

FEE: N1,000.(E-manual & Free Lunch) PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

FEE: N1,000. PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, (Back of Alade Market) Off Allen Avenue

FEE: N1,000.(E-manual & Free Lunch) PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
hello,

Thank God the seminar has come and gone. Please if you attend the seminar, just view and share your experience gained in the practical seminar. god bless you all that attended and those who did not attend also
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Lagos cleared, very clean toks Ford transit van (has never been used in Nigeria) for hire/lease,sell, hirepurchase!
Click2ny@gmail.com,08067233120
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by ade101(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
@uwish I really commend your great effort... You have opened the eyes of many including myself. I Would like request the e-manual from you. Kindly send it to my email

Sheriph4real@gmail.com
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 6:16pm On May 05, 2013
@ade101, Thanks for de compliments. I will get in touch with you.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by eng1978: 7:39pm On May 05, 2013
Chekitaut: More 30tons truck trailer-tipper needed for haulage service for granite.
for more info call 08055545355, 08032887233. 08025392565

Hello,
I saw your ad it's from March but I'm wondering if you are still in need of trucks. I have an used Mack Truck imported from US that I'm selling. If you're still in need please contact me at effyg1@yahoo.com or call this number 08136411083 ask for Akuoma.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by wayup: 2:09pm On May 08, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by nadabo70(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2013
@Uwish
I would have love to attend your recent seminar, but unfortunately saw this thread late. Any hope of conducting another one soon? I am new in the haulage biz. My truck is 80% completed with only about ten tyres to go. is it possible for me to get the manual.
Thanks
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 5:20pm On May 09, 2013
nadabo70: @Uwish
I would have love to attend your recent seminar, but unfortunately saw this thread late. Any hope of conducting another one soon? I am new in the haulage biz. My truck is 80% completed with only about ten tyres to go. is it possible for me to get the manual.
Thanks
Please get in touch with me on 08132820002 or haulagino@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 7:50pm On May 16, 2013
We can't stop to say THANK YOU!!!
Buy 60tons of Granite, get 10tons free...We appreciate you all.
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 10:26pm On May 17, 2013
Chekitaut: We can't stop to say THANK YOU!!!
Buy 60tons of Granite, get 10tons free...We appreciate you all.
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
Promo ends July 26
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by chimadele: 1:43pm On May 20, 2013
HELLO PEOPLE,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING COOL CASH IN HAULAGE BUSINESS,KINDLY CONTACT CHIMA ON 08026478190,I AM A DEALER WITH NUMEROUS MANUFACTURING COMPANY,NO RAINY SEASON NOR DRY SEASON,YOUR TAKE HOME IS 400K EVERY MONTH.THE OFFER IS HOT IT IS A BOX BACK TRUCK,LETS MAKE THE CASH.
NOTE:SERIOUS MINDED PERSON'S ONLY,THANKS.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by patrioticme: 7:02am On May 22, 2013
@uwish I have taken the time to read through this post and i am very impressed with your knowledge and your willingness to help. I pray God will continually strengthen you. I currently live in London and i intend to come to Nigeria next year. My wish is to set up a fuel haulage business and i want to come back with two truck heads. From what i have read on Nairaland, i understand that it is best to buy a 1980's truck head and then come to do the fabrication in Nigeria. Also, i have heard that Fuel Haulage is really profitable. I have the following questions if you can please answer them in your own time:

1. What is the best type of truck/trailer to buy for interstate trips i.e. from Lagos to Abuja

2. How much should i be expecting to invest in two truck heads, fabrication (for 30,000 litres tanker) and shipping from Germany or neighbouring countries

3. Are the risks involved the same as the other haulage businesses that you have mentioned

4. What are the approximate expected returns

5. Is the market saturated in Nigeria

I thank you very much for your effort and for helping everyone. God will reward you in kind.
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by uwish: 3:45pm On May 25, 2013
@ patrioticme

Thanks for all your compliments.

I thank you very much for your effort and for helping everyone. God will reward you in kind

God please reward me both in kind and cash

1. What is the best type of truck/trailer to buy for interstate trips i.e. from Lagos to Abuja

The following trucks are good for up-country trip:
MACK (CH & R MODEL)
IVECO (TURBO STAR -- 190/36) Straight engine
DAF
MAN DIESEL

2. How much should i be expecting to invest in two truck heads, fabrication (for 30,000 litres tanker) and shipping from Germany or neighbouring countries
Since you already have 2 truck heads, no problem but as per the shipping I don't have the idea, you can get in touch with any of these clearing and forwarding agent you know. For the fabrication we only have 33,000ltrs, 40,000 ltrs and 45,000ltrs (there is no 30,000 ltrs). The last time I priced it was last July (2012) and the range I was given is N6between N3.5million and N4.2 million. You will then purchase new 8 tyres and rims at the cost of N60,000 and N15, 000 each respectively.

3. Are the risks involved the same as the other haulage businesses that you have mentioned
Yes, those are the major risks and can be solved by obtaining comprehensive insurance for the truck and good-in-transit insurance for the conveyed good. The cost of the insurance depends on the value (Amount)of the truck & nature of the goods.

4. What are the approximate expected return
This depends on many factors, such as:
-- Loading location
-- The marketer you operate under
-- The major transporter you registered with
-- The seriousness of your driver
-- The condition of your engine
-- The number of trip your driver is able to make in a week/month/year
etc.

5. Is the market saturated in Nigeria
Be sure that like every other sector, there are a lot of competition

To the best of my knowledge, I have try to type the little I know because frankly speaking I don't operate tankering haulage for some reasons I cannot disclose here.

For more information call me on 08132820002 or HAULAGINO@GMAIL.COM
Re: Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria by dejaito72: 7:35pm On May 28, 2013
I have a grade A freight liner truck for business in haulage to move products around. Please help out someone to advice or educate me on the haulage business. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) / Links To Haulage Threads / Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.