Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? (2033 Views)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by aloyemeka1: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Your husband got best friend pregnant; would you forgive him?[/size]
on DECEMBER 24, 2011 · in IS IT BEYOND PARDON?
| 12:00 am

By Florence Amagiya

It is terrible what some men can do because of the inability to control themselves. Maybe, it shouldn’t be called a lack of control, but an intentional act done to spite their wives or the women in their lives.

My ex- husband is a good example of the epitome of lack of control in men. Each time I think of his last escapades, l still wonder if it is possible for Femi not to have known that Amanda, the lady he met abroad is still the same childhood best friend whose photographs he had seen severally in my collections.

Amanda and I did everything together while we were growing up. We went to the same primary school and the same University. We were even posted to the same state during youth service. We had everything in common except for the men in our lives. In fact, we nearly liked the same men and it showed each time one of us brings home a guy.

Amanda got a visa to Britain, but it didn’t stop our friendship. We couldn’t always talk much because of the expensiveness of international calls, we couldn’t even do mails because Cyber café was just a new development and computers was just finding their way into the country to the very rich.

So as I was getting married, Amanda couldn’t make it to the wedding because she didn’t have a stay at that time and we decided that she shouldn’t come because she might not be able to go back if she dares it. The marriage formality was done and life went to normal with the twins coming and the girl following two years after.

It was exactly five years into my marriage when this seemingly impossible episode took place. My husband had being a playboy, but for some time, he had being acting like a changed man. So l thought all was well with my family. I thought he had finally settled down to enjoy being a dad to our children and a husband and friend to me.

His company sent him abroad for a six months course and we practically spoke every other day while he was there. He returned back and I got a call from my best friend, she said she was coming to Nigeria for her marriage and l was happy for her, she also said that she was already pregnant for the man in question.

Amanda came to town and rented a place, so most of the times l visit her because Femi returns from the office late and the children stay back at school for their lessons. I found out her husband to be’s name is also Femi with my Femi’s surname. I was surprised, but saw it as a coincidence; it was on one of my visits to her place that l met her fiancé who happens to be my own …

Hear what our celebrities have to say

Read on…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/your-husband-got-best-friend-pregnant-would-you-forgive-him/
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Sub5(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2011
Ladies oyah make una begin answer oh
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by freecocoa(f): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2011
I don't know about forgiving him but all I'm sure of is that I'll leave him cos any man who does that is definitely a wicked man,btw the lady in the story knew he was a womanizer but still went ahead to marry him,she's partially to be blamed too. There's no excuse for what that man did,even if it wasn't with my besty,why would he want to take another wife without telling me about it? He obviously has no respect for me or the marriage.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by aloyemeka1: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't know about forgiving him but all I'm sure of is that I'll leave him cos any man who does that is definitely a wicked man,btw the lady in the story knew he was a womanizer but still went ahead to marry him,she's partially to be blamed too. There's no excuse for what that man did,even if it wasn't with my besty,why would he want to take another wife without telling me about it? He obviously has no respect for me or the marriage.

Is it him or his kini that is wicked?
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by freecocoa(f): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2011
^
He's the one in control of his kini so all blame goes to him,besides his kini is him so what are you saying?
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by aloyemeka1: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2011
freecocoa:

^
He's the one in control of his kini so all blame goes to him,besides his kini is him so what are you saying?
Men think differently from their kini.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by freecocoa(f): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2011
^
I vehemently refuse to accept or believe that,how can something you control and have a 100% authority over not succumb to you when you ask it to?its all about self control please.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by seedord247(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2011
Nice One from the GUY. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2011
Unforgiveable wot message is he teaching our kids,I wil defo GET RID!!!. If he had cheated wiv anoda woman den dats a different case as I may re-think situations,my best-friend dats wickedness,he wanted to hurt me and d kids dats y he got her pregnant.I wish dem safe delivery but I hope karma serves dem breakfast,he wud also only be in contact wiv me wen he wants to visit his kids anything else won't be accomodated reference my signature y'all Peace!!cool
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Ranoscky(m): 1:46am On Dec 24, 2011
MODs, u guys are not doin ur jobs proper. Pls take this thread to "Maury show" IMMEDIATELY! What a nollywood script!
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2011
I would forgive him, but I would not stay in the marriage. Definitely, it would be difficult forgiving something heartbreaking like this and the people who have hurt you, but you just have to in order to move on. When you forgive, you do it for your own benefit and sanity, not for anyone else's. But that does not mean you have to stay! [Insert Ideal's Get Gone!].
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by aloyemeka1: 4:23am On Dec 24, 2011
freecocoa:

^
I vehemently refuse to accept or believe that,how can something you control and have a 100% authority over not succumb to you when you ask it to?its all about self control please.
What of people suffering from incontinence?. Do they have 100% control of their yansh?. Same goes for men because they don't have 100% control of their kini. If they do, how can a right thinking man impregnate his wife's best friend?.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by aloyemeka1: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2011
Yield:

[b]I would forgive him, but I would not stay in the marriage. [/b]Definitely, it would be difficult forgiving something heartbreaking like this and the people who have hurt you, but you just have to in order to move on. When you forgive, you do it for your own benefit and sanity, not for anyone else's. But that does not mean you have to stay! [Insert Ideal's Get Gone!].
Do remember to forgive him after cutting off his kini first.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
how bout the friend that slept with her husband? after all it takes two to tango
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by slimyem: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
OK_2_NV:

how bout the friend that slept with her husband?? after all it takes two to tango
remember,the friend hadnt met him and hadnt seen any picture of him either.
@op,i'd move out of his life,forgive him when i feel lighter but never forget.ever!!
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
Eventually
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by 195(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
. As a guy, we were designed by nature to freaking go around and plant our seeds

so its totally OK for the man to get her friend pregnant and she shouldnt dare say a word about it  angry angry
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by iice(f): 4:48am On Dec 26, 2011
Yes i would forgive him right to the point of forgetting him.
Both of them.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Exponental(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2011
They are real friends.
Shared everything 2geda even poronn. Both shld accept or reject him.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Unforgiveable wot message is he teaching our kids,I wil defo GET RID!!!. If he had cheated wiv anoda woman den dats a different case as I may re-think situations,my best-friend dats wickedness,he wanted to hurt me and d kids dats y he got her pregnant.I wish dem safe delivery but I hope karma serves dem breakfast,he wud also only be in contact wiv me wen he wants to visit his kids anything else won't be accomodated reference my signature y'all Peace!!cool

the above in bold is the reason why so many cheat openly. in a way , what you are saying is that so long as you dont get hurt (and dont loose face), its ok for him to cheat. whether with your bestfriend or not should be IRRELEVANT!

@Aloy
as much as our coks "may" have a mind of their own, our BRAINS control our body. so walking away is easily achievable even though the cokc may be hard as a brick.

as the popular joke/saying goes:
MEN HAVE A BRAIN AND A DIKC BUT ONLY ENOUGH BLOOD IN THE BODY TO WORK ONE AT A TIME. CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Goldieluks: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
I will forgive and forget him at the same time.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
it would take some time for me to say i forgave either one of them but they would most definitely
find themselves excused from my life for good.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
aloy/emeka:

What of people suffering from incontinence?. Do they have 100% control of their yansh?. Same goes for men because they don't have 100% control of their kini. If they do, how can a right thinking man impregnate his wife's best friend?.
Oh please don't use that theory here,we are not talking of discharges from the body here,true its also the lack of self control as regards sexx but I don't believe that's an excuse,there are men who would sleep with their wife's sister talk more of her besty,these men are just pathetic dogs,who lack conscience\morals and that has nothing to do with any fancy word.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

the above in bold is the reason why so many cheat openly. in a way , what you are saying is that so long as you dont get hurt (and dont loose face), its ok for him to cheat. whether with your bestfriend or not should be IRRELEVANT!
I said MAYBE dat doesn't mean I have made it ok for him to go about cheating,my best-friend is classed as family to me so yes I will deal with this situation differently compared to if he had a one-night stand.To u it might be irrelevant, to me they both carry different weights depending on how you view it.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
^^the act of cheating should have the EXACT same weight, regardless of who it has be done with. it should NOT be accepted, because it is a clear LACK OF RESPECT for you (or your union). the minute you do accept cheating, is the minute you have kissed your union GOODBYE!

but hey, thats just MY opinion and you should do what is best and work for YOU.
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by richy5(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
I don't need her forgiveness, so far God 4giv moi its okay with me, But Am sure that if the guy happens to be milloinaire the gurl go 4gv on the run,
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by Ranoscky(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2011
@richy:

I don't need her forgiveness, so far God 4giv moi its okay with me, But Am sure that if the guy happens to be milloinaire the gurl go 4gv on the run,
If it was a naija gal, she'll forgive him sharply!

But if it was an American woman, believe u me, forgiveness is the least on her mind.

That is her golden opportunity to make her bank account shapeless with half of the husbands wealth!
Re: Your Husband Got Best Friend Pregnant; Would You Forgive Him? by babsjnr(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2011
Chop off his black d*ck

(1) (Reply)

Can A Good Sex Life Keep A Relationship In Bond? / Reasons Why Chris Hemsworth’s Wife Replace Natalie Portman’s / Love Gives Us The Reason To Live In Peace: My Essay On Love For Peace On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.