Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. (9898 Views)

President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA / BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by trimwis: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nigeria JAGAJAGA everything SCATTER SCATTER  get close the the borders cry cry cry
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
LagosShia:

[color=#006600]
"frosbel" and the rest of the evil missionaries stop abusing the blood of your fellow christians who were innocently killed and inciting hatred.dont you fear God?are you any different from the criminals?

Lame attempt at a humorous joke !!!

you are abusing their blood to condemn Islam and hold all muslims responsible without even knowing who carried the act.one thing i would tell anyone is that Islam is not responsible for these acts and anyone who carried this act cannot at think he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as a Muslim,the deaths of these innocent people was not done or carried out in my name or the name of my God or the religion of Islam.these acts were carried out by evil men who got no conscience and do not fear God.this is not what religion people do.

This act was perpetuated by people like you, fanatical Jihadists who want to dominate other peoples, cultures and countries.

these acts are only aimed at tarnishing the reputation of muslims and loading bullets into the guns of the evil minded missionaries like frosbel to condemn Islam and make it look that Islam is responsible.

And who is tarnishing the image of Muslims in Syria , Pakistan and Iraq where almost 200 hundred innocent people have been killed in just the last week  undecided

i want to appeal to Almighty God to expose the evil of these men who carried out the attacks and spare muslims and the religion of Islam He revealed for mankind from the venom of the ill-intended men who want to hold us to ransom for the acts of evil minded and selfish men.

These men are in your mosques, it is for you to expose them.

Stop all this hypocritical double tongued talk, we are getting tired of it !!!
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by Osama10(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
Naija is finished.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by trimwis: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
How i wish every Nigerians can embrace Humanism or Atheism the world would have been a safe place to liv in. LETS DO AWAY WITH RELIGION IT IS GREATEST INVENTION OF THE DEVIL
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by unphilaz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
lagosshia i believe you yoruba and you trying hard to paint a good pro job but we know that up north its not so. the only way you can help us change our perceptions is by exposing such evil among u that is IF you people can!
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by LagosShia: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
frosbel:

Lame attempt at a humorous joke !!!

This act was perpetuated by people like you, fanatical Jihadists who want to dominate other peoples, cultures and countries.

And who is tarnishing the image of Muslims in Syria , Pakistan and Iraq where almost 200 hundred innocent people have been killed in just the last week undecided

These men are in your mosques, it is for you to expose them.

Stop all this hypocritical double tongued talk, we are getting tired of it !!!

so you are here too inciting hatred?:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-832290.96.html#msg9832044
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by zenus(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
@BreakingNEWS: Blast strickes third Nigeria church on Xmas Day - @ Reuter
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
LagosShia:

so you are here too inciting hatred?:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-832290.96.html#msg9832044

Did you not hear, duh !!!!

"@BreakingNEWS: Blast strickes third Nigeria church on Xmas Day - @ Reuter"
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by LagosShia: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by aloyemeka1: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=14pt]25 killed as blasts hit two churches in Nigeria[/size]
No group claims responsibility after explosions hit town near capital and city in center of country

ABUJA — At least 25 people were dead Sunday after explosions hit two churches in Nigeria amid a wave of sectarian attacks targeting Africa's most populous nation.

The first blast struck St. Theresa Church in Madalla, a town in Niger state close to the capital, Abuja, authorities said. The explosion destroyed at least eight cars parked near the church on a main highway running through the region, said Yushau Shuaib, a spokesman for Nigeria's National Emergency Management Agency.
An emergency official told The Associated Press that at least 25 had been killed in the explosion.

"We were in the church with my family when we heard the explosion. I just ran out. Now I don't even know where my children or my wife are,'' said Timothy Onyekwere. "I don't know how many were killed but there were many dead.''

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45786378/ns/world_news-africa/#.TvccrNQeNks
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by figment232(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
@ilunaija

when u keep insulting your president i wonder.Let me ask you something if you were in Jonathan`s shoes right now what would have done to quench d boko haram menace,cos i feel jonathan is trying his best.i wonder what else you want him to do.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by nikky5(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
The northerners are our brothers and I think it is wrong for anyone to say they should be killed.What happens tp our igbo and yoruba brothers who have not visited home in the last twenty years.Remember of the igbos in Zaria in 1967?We dont want a war but one is one right now.It is between the Nigerian state and a group of terrorists.With the recent killings in damaturu, the battle line has been drawn and the international community are happy about it.Jonathan and his cabinet are happy about it.The Nigerian nation are happy about it even me too.I have a suggestion that may help the security operatives but am scared to put it up here cos scome of the BH and their cronies come to nairaland.I CALL IT BREAKING THE BROTHERHOOD.I pray that god will continue to give the christians the grace to endure cos the day christians begins to retaliate which is the provocations and offensive attacks,Nigeria will be no more.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by Maisuya1: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
May GOD PURNISH THE perpetrators of this act, as for those feasting on the the blood of our dead brothers to promote ethnic or religious divide, all I can say to you is you are no different from the terrorists, it's only that they have bombs and you don't but if you had, from the hatred you spew here, you guys would be out blowing pple up to. May God rid us from terrorists and hate mongers.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by ijebuboy18(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is just horrible and unbelievable. May GOD have mercy on all our souls.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by Sike(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
zenus:

@BreakingNEWS: Blast strickes third Nigeria church on Xmas Day - @ Reuter
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
it was a bomb blast that went off at exactly 11.03am. it was followed by several rounds of gunshots.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by fakarglob(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
Uh. Jos use to be my dream place for a long time. but in recent year things has gone worse with all this killings and evil act. may God almighty help our great nation.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by naijaking1: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
fakarglob:

Uh. Jos use to be my dream place for a long time. but in recent year things has gone worse with all this killings and evil act. may God almighty help our great nation.

Poor Jos, the christian home of the Langtang generals, the home of Gbomgwom Jos, the avowed capital of the Benue Plateau people.
Please covert it to an emirate by force if necessary, force all the local tribes to renounce their own customs, traditions, and religion for Hausa/Fulani practices. Move the muslim/christian barrier down to Makurdi so that Othman dan Fodio will be fullfilled, and do all these in time so that Gowon, Domkat Bali, Danjuma, Malu, and others will witness their stupidity in their live time. Good luck grin
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by manchy7531: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
With this happening again, answer the following questions:
1. Is this getting closer to 1966 massacre in the North?
2. Were the Igbos justified to figth back and ask to form their own country?
3. Was Awolowo, though I respect him, right in using starvation as a weapon of war to punish Igbos for saying enough is enough.
4. Did the Yoruba and Middle Belt make a mistake supporting the brutal execution of the Civil War?
5. Was Ojukwu right?
6. Are you now happier with the decisions of 1966?
7. Was Gowon not a Christian and from Middle Belt?
8. Are Gowon's people happier today with their 1966 decision?
9. Now then, who will bell this new cat?
10. Have you spilled the milk already or not?
Finally, what the child climbed the Iroko tree for forty five years to see, the wise elder had seen it while sitting down Forty five years ago.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by chatterly: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
Fellow Nigerians,
I want to assure you of your continued safety,you should continue enjoying your christmas holidays without any worries.
I can assure you that the government is fully commited to your safety and we will do everything to bring the perpetuators to book.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by eros(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-must-resign-now/286818311366521?sk=wall

Please like the facebook page above in support for the resignation of ODECHUKWU, RETARDEEN and DUMBJOE.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by focused345: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Lagos shia or Lagos sunni or whatever you call yourself :

Stop your hypocrisy for God's sake. Ever since that deadly cult called Islam came illegally through the arabised followers of that mafia boss called muhammed into Nigeria. Nigeria have never known peace. It is always killings, butcherings, mass muder, hypocrisy and now we haver suicide bombing.

I look forward to seeing the end of this arabic cult called Islam in Nigeria. Enough is enough. Islamist have no regard for human life. I also blame Jonathan for not finding a solution to all this nonsense Islamic fanatics who are hell bend on intimidating innocent people in Nigeria.

Nasty silly senseless Islamist people. Blood thirsty bastards. Hatemongering and warmongering concepts CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN THE QURAN.

'QURAN' is the only book that is full of hatred towards all those who do not believe in it and its 'author' is Muhammad. It is the only book that is held by its adherents with one hand, while holding a sword, a bomb or a gun in the other and calling upon the name of Allah in unbrideled hatred towards all others.
Re: 2nd Christmas Day Explosion In Jos. by focused345: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
I learn this boko Haram are from Mali and they are families to the matansine. It is time the govt should close the border through which they came, slaughter all these Boko Harams and close all the Mosques in Nigeria. Enough is enough for all their terrorism and atrocities. They have caused enough blood shed.

ISLAM = HUMAN BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES + UTTER STUPIDITY + HYPOCRISY + HATRED + 7TH CENTURY BACKWARDNESS + DENIAL OF TRUTH AND VERACITY

How did this nasty cult come into Nigeria for God sake shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ? We are not arabs for heavens sake angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How on earth can any idiot think he can force Islam down people's throat by mass murder and intimidation angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika / Lawan Wants State Of Emergency Declared In Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.