Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. (3675 Views)

Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
While I may be ridiculed as an ordinary man that has no right to say what he believes, I need a little evidence from anywhere to prove this. We as Nigerians have been wasting our time looking in wards while the enemy is outside our country. The aim of all this is to divide Nigeria on Religious grounds. It is the duty of Nigerian Moslems to fight enough to regain the trust of Christians and it is our duty as Christians to help the Moslems fight these dividers. I pray the real Boko Haram be unraveled and we shall all see that it is State sponsored terrorism.

The President might have knowledge of this but is being careful not to make a harsh international terror allegation which may be half truth.

Once again I say to our Moslem brothers that you must fight Boko Haram to regain our trust.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
Now that Nigerians are beginning to realize the truth, can we revisit my old thread. I've always been right.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Chyz2: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
Boko Haram sponsored by U.S., Britain, and Israel.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Chyz2: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
Abagworo, remember how these same fool build up false propaganda which led to the 1966' pogroms then the 1967 oil civil war. All of that libya stuff is nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
Chyz*:

You know I meant the direct sponsors. If you notice, those Libyan rebels were sponsored and assisted by the EU. It was through them that the new Boko Haram got armed and trained. The problem is that I lack evidence but I'm waiting for the truth to explode.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by jmaine: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
Na rat for inside house dey let rat for outside know say chops dey house . . i don yarn my own
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2012
Chyz*:

The most Daft statement on Nairaland for 2012 so far undecided
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
My evidences are gradually building up. I wonder why Nigerians have been blinded all these while. I won't be surprised if we continue accusing Hausa while our neighbours have their field day.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
OP, Don't know if u started this thread as some kind of joke but ur not far from the truth on  boko haram and quote me on this in my next thread were i unmask the boko haram from genesis to revelations. grin
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by NegroNtns(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
Abagworo,

mehn. . .what a fvcking low life!

where is the moderator? LOCK THIS DAYAM POST UP.

What a slowpoke!! angry You piss me off, you jackass, what an irresponsible and uninformed idea.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Rossikk(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel said

The most Daft statement on Nairaland for 2012 so far

You're so trusting of whitey. You must be some sort of conditioned robot.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
vkb.isvg.org/Wiki/Groups/Boko_Haram

I found this link which I read where a Sudanese group linked to Al-Qaeda donated some funds to Boko Haram back in 2009. That of Chad has already been established with the arrest of several Chadians. Let us watch events unfold. The final revelation will be supply of ammunitions from Libya and training in Niger.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Abagworo,

mehn. . .what a fvcking low life!

where is the moderator? LOCK THIS DAYAM POST UP.

What a slowpoke!! angry You piss me off, you jackass, what an irresponsible and uninformed idea.

You'll end up swallowing your own words.

sturvs.com/353694/

Federal Government has
expressed concern over lack of
Nigerian military presence near its
border with Republic of Niger
alleged to be the major route
through which groups like Boko Haram smuggles Libyan
weapons into the country.
This was disclosed Tuesday by the Minister of Defence, Dr.
Bello Haliru Mohammed, when he visited the Chief of
Defence Staff (CDS), Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin, at
the Defence Headquarters, Abuja.
Mohammed, who was accompanied by the Minister of State
for Defence, Erelu Olusola Obada, also revealed that Federal
Government has approved the establishment of Defence
attaché to Niger Republic.
He said: "On the issue of security of our borders, fears have
been expressed about arms coming from Niger and our lack
of military representation in that country. I appreciate the
effort of the CDS and the initiative of asking the deputy
concierge to move to Niger. I am sure I have whispered to
CDS that we are going to set a process in motion to ensure
that the government approves the establishment of Defence
attaché for Niger.
"We are very much of the movement of arms and
explosives that were stolen from Libya. And I have discussed
with the Minister of Defence from Niger recently and he
confirmed to me that yes arms are coming in. recently, they
had about two trucks coming in from Libya; and they had to
fight them, they killed six people and arrested all the ten
trucks and all of them were loaded with weapons."
The minister also said Federal Government are planning
defence pacts and cooperation with neighbouring states of
Niger, Mali, Mauritania and Central African Republic to stop
the proliferation of Libyan weapons in their countries.
"So the fears are genuine but we are up and doing; and we
are doing something about it; we are working to set up a
memorandum of understanding with Niger. EU has just
approached that they would also like to work with us they
have fears also of disruption in our sub region if these
weapons are allowed to proliferate without challenges. And
Mali, Central African Republic, Mauritania Niger are all
coming together to set a joint operation to fight movement
of these weapons," he said.
"So I assure you the government is doing a lot in this area
and with your support because you are the field operators,
and with dedication we are going to face the situation and
we not allow it to deteriorate security situation in our sub-
region," he added.

allafrica.com/stories/201111300530.html
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:19am On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by nku5: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2012
But seriously how can our poor neighbours be bold enough to allow their land be used as training camps and launch pads for attacks? I think its time our military starts moving its heavy guns and starts pointing them in the direction of chad and niger. Thats the only way those mofos will sit up
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by namfav(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2012
why would libya be sponsor w hen they have a new government, with new problems, why would chad or niger be sponsors when they are fighting there own battles, why would north sudan sponsor them, north sudan is not known for that. southern nigerians and there paranoia, if your misions of blaming northern politicians and muslim neighbouring countries and want to secede you will create more enemies than friends
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2012
namfav:

why would libya be sponsor w hen they have a new government, with new problems, why would chad or niger be sponsors when they are fighting there own battles, why would north sudan sponsor them, north sudan is not known for that. southern nigerians and there paranoia, if your misions of blaming northern politicians and muslim neighbouring countries and want to secede you will create more enemies than friends

Niger foreign minister today admitted that Boko Haram received training in their territory. Nigerian government has already identified their weapons to be from Libya. A lot of Boko Haram members arrested have ended up being from Chad and Niger. It has also been established that they received some funding from Sudan.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
Abagworo leave noisemakers let them do what they do best.

They think everyone here on NL is like them. Computer-sitters.

Saif Ghadafi is busy stockpiling arms in Niger and also training his own Islamist Group. These guys will even much more compound our woes. Jonathan doesnt know he has an enemy closer to home. The best way for Saif to send the U.S and E.U a message is to strike Nigeria, the no.1 ally responsible for ousting his Father.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
Still waiting for the day my hypothesis becomes theory. But sure it will.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
One more score from my hypothesis.
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by stepone(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
Guys, u really need to go watch 24 hours again and relate it to what is happening all over the world, especially Nigeria, Mali, Libya, Egypt/ Syria, Turkey, Israel, USA, France, Russia, Iran, DPRK, China, Britain, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan.

I think there is a link btw all this world powers and its so called terrorist (Al-qeada or Boko Haram)
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Old thread
Re: Boko Haram Sponsored By Libya, Chad, Niger And Northern Sudan. by Abagworo(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2015
http://newsrescue.com/president-obasanjo-us-nato-sacking-ghaddafi-fueled-boko-terror-masterminds-paying-price-amb-steven-death/

September 14th, 2012
Former President Obasanjo has said the Libyan
revolution that ousted long-time leader Mu’ammar
Ghaddafi let loose trained militants and weapons that
found their ways into Nigeria, fueling the Boko Haram
insurgency.
In an interview with the British Broadcasting
Corporation radio and television aired yesterday,
Obasanjo said also that the rise of the insurgency could
be linked to bad leadership.
“There is an element of that,” he said when asked if bad
leadership contributed in propping up the sect.
“There is an internal element, which you have
mentioned—inadequate education in the North, or in fact
inadequate education generally in the country,
inadequate employment opportunities in the country, all
that are part of what, if you like, is remote cause of
Boko Haram as far as I am concerned.
Related : NewsRescue – Frankenstein: US Ambassador
Killed Under NATO Benghazi Terrorist Regime On 911
Anniversary
“But then there are also external elements. Now, the
fallout from Libya, which of course as a result what
happened in Libya, those that have been trained in
Libya in the time of Gaddafi from other countries who
are neighbors of Libya, when Gaddafi fell they moved
out. They moved out with their training, their weapons
and they started to wreak havoc on the communities in
which they have moved out to. And that is the situation
in northern Mali,” he added.
When asked if he meant there was a connection
between the overthrow of Ghaddafi and the Boko Haram
insurgency, the killing of the US ambassador in Libya
on Tuesday and the instability in northern Mali,
Obasanjo replied: “There is connection.”
He said those who masterminded the fall of Ghaddafi,
as well as the whole of Africa, have already started
paying a price for that.
“And we know that there will be a price to pay in the
way that it all went in Libya. At the end of the day all of
us in Africa, and all those who masterminded the way it
happened will have to pay a price, and we are now
paying the price,” Obasanjo said.
He said the Arab Spring was celebrated too early, as
there are always consequences of violent overthrow of
leaders.
“Now it was too early to shout ‘uhuru’ with the Arab
Spring, and some of us said that. That look, what will
be the final outcome of this? Let us wait and see. When
you have violence and violent overthrow of regimes you
do not know exactly what the final outcome will be.”
‘Boko Haram can’t win this war’

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Membership / Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones / Jolted By Massive Turnout At Port Harcourt Rally, Jonathan Threatens Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.