Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (12578 Views)

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by kizito96(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
Fools of the Nation
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Akwasi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by yuboy: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
U gays low life swam taken dis thread out of doubt u miscrant, accept it or not islam has come 2 b d main stay of d world accept it or not don b suprise 2 c dos cristians plotin bombs in d name 2 scare away islamic fans frm d relogion of peace,
I kip sayin dis wen 9ja delta were militatin diers killin soldiers and destroyin govt property in d nige delta u never luk up 2 dat and muslims never say d cristians have start , anytin political in 9ja dis cristians clowns keep shoutin religion bet me cristians are religion fanatatics, 2 hell wit dem if dey dere mention islam in d cous of boko haram deadly attack, cristians wuld habour and abaite in hell,
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by mulumele(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
U gays low life swam taken dis thread out of doubt u miscrant, accept it or not islam has come 2 b d main stay of d world accept it or not don b suprise 2 c dos cristians plotin bombs in d name 2 scare away islamic fans frm d relogion of peace,
I kip sayin dis wen 9ja delta were militatin diers killin soldiers and destroyin govt property in d nige delta u never luk up 2 dat and muslims never say d cristians have start , anytin political in 9ja dis cristians clowns keep shoutin religion bet me cristians are religion fanatatics, 2 hell wit dem if dey dere mention islam in d cous of boko haram deadly attack, cristians wuld habour and abaite in hell,

Your inability to simply express yourself here shows how confused you are.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
yuboy:

Boko Haram Illiterate.

Go and cram your Arabic Koran, Dunce ||||
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Akwasi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
frosbel:

Boko Haram Illiterate.

Go and cram your Arabic Koran, Dunce ||||

looooooooooool
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by yuboy: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
mulumele:

Your inability to simply express yourself here shows how confused you are.
eh man u i guess u are lunatic u gay bet me cristians in d world are d most barbaric humans on earth, d original quran was wrriten in arabic, d original bible was written in hebrew, dis undisputable dat d original bible can not b fished out, d isreals are arabs , prove abt islam, meccas are arabs oda part of d world of d chirst he said after my fait(cristianity) dere is a true fait pls accept it is d way , d isrealist were suprised dat d fait(muslim)came frm d arabs and dey deny im and dey have been caused, d last prophet(mohd) s.a.w word he said afta d religion of islam no oda fait will b bon, wic major faith has b bon, cawords give it a thought boko haram in 9ja is politics u gays d niger delta did d same all am sayin i sure wit heaven and earth islam is d way,
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by charlsecy4(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
There are both similarities and differences between the concept of God as portrayed in the Koran and the Hebrew Bible. For example, Jehovah (Elohim) is the God of Abraham in the Bible. In Koran, Jehovah is called Allah, and is still the same GOD of Ibrahim (Abraham). Muslims and Christians believe in the same Almighty GOD Who led Israelites out of Egypt. And account of Exodus is obtainable from both Koran and Bible.

Allah is used primarily by Muslims and Bahá'ís. Allah is used even by Arabic-speaking Eastern Catholic Christians, Maltese Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.

What, however, confuses me are the sharp differences in Islamic behaviour and that of Christian! Do we really serve the same GOD?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by mulumele(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
eh man u i guess u are lunatic u gay bet me cristians in d world are d most barbaric humans on earth, d original quran was wrriten in arabic, d original bible was written in hebrew, dis undisputable dat d original bible can not b fished out, d isreals are arabs , prove abt islam, meccas are arabs oda part of d world of d chirst he said after my fait(cristianity) dere is a true fait pls accept it is d way , d isrealist were suprised dat d fait(muslim)came frm d arabs and dey deny im and dey have been caused, d last prophet(mohd) s.a.w word he said afta d religion of islam no oda fait will b bon, wic major faith has b bon, cawords give it a thought boko haram in 9ja is politics u gays d niger delta did d same all am sayin i sure wit heaven and earth islam is d way,

Dude!How did you stray into this intellectual site?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Detongue: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
God go punish dat boko haram spokesman
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ochukoccna: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
@ op,
Allah owns 9ja?
Delusional dudes.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ortopazz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
God wil deal wiv them.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by sniperwolf(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
I wish every Moslem should just die
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Fellywood(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dont worry @Sniperwolf, when the time comes they will beg for death but death will refuse to help quench the torment that will come upon them & their damned blood-sucking prophet mohamed
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by tohirah(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders,its not our duty to condemn Allah.I worship Him and I'm proud to say it and I know he is not a blood-sucking God or a wicked God.you cant judge Allah cos of some heartless,deceptive idiots looking for an excuse to carry out violent attacks.nothing in Islam preaches violence so these BH are acting for another reason but they are not ready to expressly state it
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by OZONE123(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hold on a minute!!!!!!!!

What exactly does ISLAM mean? What exactly does 'ALLAH' expect of his children??
look at this
"I swear with Almighty Allah Who created heaven and earth! Who Sent Prophet upon Prophets right from Adam (AS) to Muhammad (SAW)!! Who Sent down Attaurah , Al -Ingil, Azzabur and the Holy Qur’an!!! We may be forced to deploy our men to your state Kano and make it worst (sic) than Maiduguri by the grace of Allah.”

Does it sound like PEACE??
Now, Allah and Qur'an can be used as back up for violence,bombing and killing
Did Muhammed(SAW) actually brought message of bombing,killing and violence
"Kill them to spread the message", "Make their children motherless if they dont want to follow me"
"Take everywhere by violence and bombing" ,
were those his words??

i think i need someone to talk to me,i'm confuse on this religion!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by pendulasis: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Religion has done more harm to the world than any other. Nobody rely cares for the name of the god you serve as long as its peaceful ,
To me tribal war can be controlled but religious war can never be controlled
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
pendulasis:

Religion has done more harm to the world than any other. Nobody rely cares for the name of the god you serve as long as its peaceful ,
To me tribal war can be controlled but religious war can never be controlled
[color=#000099][/color]

Atheism has brought far worse a fate to mankind.

After Chairman Mao, Stalin and co, turned all Mosques and Churches into Museums, 200 million died in the 20th Century alone.

I am sorry even so far into the 21st Century, bad as Boko Haram is, religion cannot match atheism in the mass murder of human beings.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by solomon111(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
There is no similiarity whatsoever between Jehovah and allah.
I have studied the bible in Hebrew,aramaic and greek,and allah was never mentioned.
According to Archaeological and genealogical proofs which emanated from the study of ancient arab,allah was a term used to denote an ancient arabic idol.
Contrary to beliefs on NL,the jews had no relationship or connection religionwise with the arabs,infact they considered themselves God's chosen people and saw everyone around them as pagans,so they was no possibility of islamic similiarities with the jewish religion or with xtianity.
Scientists and archaeologists have tried harmonising both religions,both failed woefully.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by solomon111(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Negro_ntns
Stop displaying your ignorance.The name that the Israelites called God is 'YAHWEH'.
It is only arabs that called their god 'allah',and the jews are not arabs.If there were arabs,then the chinese are arabs too.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Onyocha: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2011
boko haram using the name of God in vain to camouflage and add spice to the crimes they have committed and incite religious fervor.when they were killing muslims in danaturu and maiduguri was it also for the sake of Allah?definitely as the saying goes "religion is the opium of the masses".boko haram is abusing Islam to the envy and zealotry of the fanatical and senseless christians who are blinded by hate and ignorance.shame on you all who make irresponsible and provocative statements.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by charlsecy4(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
There are both similarities and differences between the concept of God as portrayed in the Koran and the Hebrew Bible. For example, Jehovah (Elohim) is the God of Abraham in the Bible. In Koran, Jehovah is called Allah, and is still the same GOD of Ibrahim (Abraham). Muslims and Christians believe in the same Almighty GOD Who led Israelites out of Egypt. And account of Exodus is obtainable from both Koran and Bible.

Allah is used primarily by Muslims and Bahá'ís. Allah is used even by Arabic-speaking Eastern Catholic Christians, Maltese Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.

What, however, confuses me is the sharp differences in Islamic behaviour and that of Christian! Do we really serve the same GOD?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
Even Allah does not want Nigeria again.

cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by tidytim: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
charlsecy4:

What, however, confuses me is the sharp differences in Islamic behaviour and that of Christian! Do we really serve the same GOD?  

And so why does one God say go and slay your enemies , while the other says forgive your enemies.

Why does one God say, my kingdom is not of this world,  whereas the other says Conquer and dominate the whole world.

How can the same God say, pray towards Mecca and then tell some other people to pray towards Jerusalem.

Sorry , the God that Christians serve and the ALLAH Muslims serve are two different deities.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by pendulasis: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
frosbel:

Atheism has brought far worse a fate to mankind.

After Chairman Mao, Stalin and co, turned all Mosques and Churches into Museums, 200 million died in the 20th Century alone.

I am sorry even so far into the 21st Century, bad as Boko Haram is, religion cannot match atheism in the mass murder of human beings.

Atheism is note a religion agreed but if there is no religion there won't be atheism, religions believe there is a God atheism believes there is no god
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by esebangoe(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
allah is not god
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by godswill44: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
If that your allah is God and his that powerful why do you fight for him. That your allah has no power infact is death. In Jesus Name I silence your so call allah forever.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by lazinc(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2011
charlsecy4:

Shut d fvckup, there is no similirities whatsoever. Allah must be a vampire!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by NegroNtns(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2011
Solomon,  I dont even know what you are talking about buddy.  I have not said anything about Israelites here, and for your information YAHWEH does not translate to GOD.

Dont let anybody lie to you, there is no english equivalent for Yahweh, they needed a sense of meaning for it and so white man assigned God as a value.   The same way they assigned devil to ESU because they could not find a equivalent.  

I was born muslim and Islam has been in my bloodline since 1830.  We still have an 1800 copy of the Old Testament ( Torah), written in Arabic in the family library.  My great grandparents made it a duty that we will all be exposed to the Torah (Old Testament), Injil (Gospel) and the Quran.  So I have a different perpsective of religion and scripture than most people.  I dont speak religious dogma, I am just as comfortable reading the Bible as I am reading the Quran, I make no distinction between the two.  I am as comfortable in church as i am in masjid.  Its different for you guys and I understand that and while I will never defend the actions of Boko, I must defend the sanctity of the scriptural truths and Allah is a truth.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by okunoba(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by okunoba(m): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2011
It's obvious to 62% of poll takers that Islam promotes violence. If that somehow makes me a fool, I'd like to know how.
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science , the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome." Winston Churchill.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by grailife(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2011
muslims since your koran wrote about Jesus who said that I am the way, the Truth and the Life; No one comes to the Father except through Me. Jn. 14:6. Think twice. From what i have read so far about the word allah it just doesnt mean God but an idol worshipped even before mohammed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh / Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.