Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (12598 Views)

ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / My Writings And Okonjo-Iweala - Sacked NEMA Spokeman / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by NegroNtns(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2011
Oh, I love that! I gotta force it on YOU, fucka!! cool

In saying GOD, you are following in the footsteps of the romans. You see the Bible was translated into Greek and then to Latin and this is why till today mass is held in Latin by the Catholics. When missionaries came here from Englad, they brought religion with GOD as the name for the Most Supreme. When Islam was brought here it came in its original language, Arabic. Even there are translated copies of the Quran, the name Allah is retained.

In Middle East, the birth place of Christianity, they dont call GOD, they call Allah. If Middle Easterns, instead of English had brought Christianity you will today be calling Allah. So it is really your headache that you are out of tune with the root of your religion. So cocoa, to get back to that Jerusalem root, your fvcky a s s should start saying Allah.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by hercules07: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2011
That is all I have been trying to say, the BH guy is just saying Nigeria belongs to God and people are saying all sorts of things. @ekt, you say your Bible tells you not to kill another human being, have you read your bible lately?
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Rgp92: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wrong. Nigeria belong to Olorun!  cool And please stop mixing God of isreal with Olorun!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by y2kaustin(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hmmmmmm are you guys hiding behind your PC to start your own religious war?,
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by y2kaustin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Come out of your Hiding and fight!! Fight!! Fight!!!, Come out of your holes and lunch a Full Scale Assault on those Cowards and Bastards that derives joy and accomplishment in killing innocent and Defenseless People.WAR!! lets BOMB!!! on them their wives,children and any descendants of theirs.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
This BH's Allah must be a vampire oo! The guy is really deluded
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by POTUT(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
I have said it before. BH are just issuing these statements to make us continue to think along the Nigerian faultline of religion. They and their sponsors have a more sinister agenda far from islamizing Nigeria.

If they truly want to islamize Nigeria, they would have been building mosques aggressively throughout Nigeria and doing massive adverts and campaigns to lure Nigerians to Islam. With all the money available to them for travelling to Somalia, buying expendable cars to blow up and paying suicide bomber families, they should be able to do this. To assassinate their members of the National Assembly who have not for once mentioned a bill to recognize sharia law in their respective states is an easy task. Why are they not doing those? WHy have they not murdered northern leaders who did not islamize Nigeria while they were in power (IBB, Abdulsalam, Shagari)?

In a sense, GEJ is right about us waiting on BH to get tired. (I don't support GEJ's inactions)
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=20pt]A letter from Retardland written in retardesse.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nigeria now belong to foreign god(Allah) by these demented individuals!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Ndkings1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Na wa ooo.
But the last time i checked,ALLAH means all mighty GOD.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nd kings:

Na wa ooo.
But the last time i checked,ALLAH means all mighty GOD.
And, you never checked the origin of ALLAH? Try to do a proper research than mere check, dude!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Kinikini: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
@kingoflag

If you really believe the same Boko Haram that cannot write a proper sentence in english is the same one carrying out these bombings (Just because they are eager to claim responsibility- probably in hopes of their own amnesty and cash settlement) then I say the original perpetrators of these dastardly acts surely got you all where they want you!

Thinks so too.

These guys are doing so much damage to the image of Islam. May they be brought to justice soon.

What a sad tale.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by nikky5(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
'There is no god except allah'.This is what they chant everyday.allah is a god and one of the 360 idols worshipped in kaabah.The father of mohammed was abdallah meaning the servant of allah which has been worshiped long before he was born.Every muslim is possessed with this spirit of allah and we know that the gods the people worship are nothing but demons.The true sorshipper of allah hates Christ because the spirit of allah is an anti-christ spirit.The almajiris in the north from ages 4 and above are indoctrinated to embrace the spirit of allah but hate the Man who was crucified and his followers.If u are interested next time I will give u all the references from the kuran and hadith.Mohammed though an illiterete wrote those satanic verses under demonic inspiration and that is why every suicide bomber must be indoctrinated in the spirit of the brotherhood and certain surahs read to these illiterates believing that they are fighting the cause of allah.The next thing that happens is the spriit of allah coming upon them and they become blood thirsty shoting allahu akbar meaning allah is the greatest.Those of us who were saved from that religion of destruction knows all these secrets. allah is not God and Jesus is LORD.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by velo10: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
These guys are ridiculing Islam. If I were a true muslim who loves peace, I'll stand up to this nonsense. Being non-chalant over this is letting your faith go down the drain
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Kinikini: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
@nikky5
[b]'There is no god except allah'.This is what they chant everyday.allah is a god and one of the 360 idols worshipped in kaabah.The father of mohammed was abdallah meaning the servant of allah which has been worshiped long before he was born.Every muslim is possessed with this spirit of allah and we know that the gods the people worship are nothing but demons.The true sorshipper of allah hates Christ because the spirit of allah is an anti-christ spirit.The almajiris in the north from ages 4 and above are indoctrinated to embrace the spirit of allah but hate the Man who was crucified and his followers.If u are interested next time I will give u all the references from the kuran and hadith.Mohammed though an illiterete wrote those satanic verses under demonic inspiration and that is why every suicide bomber must be indoctrinated in the spirit of the brotherhood and certain surahs read to these illiterates believing that they are fighting the cause of allah.The next thing that happens is the spriit of allah coming upon them and they become blood thirsty shoting allahu akbar meaning allah is the greatest.Those of us who were saved from that religion of destruction knows all these secrets. allah is not God and Jesus is LORD.[/b]

Foolish talk. Since you know so much about religion, you can as well tell us how trinity came to be part of christiandom.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^

Religion is a scam!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Exponental(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
BH is nothing bt a bunch of COWARDS! Why cant they come out openingly.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by LEXYLOV: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
Why all the terrorist group in this world always hiding behind Islam? Why are day always calling on Allah name to cause carnage ? Please Mr GEJ. It's like you and your security apparatus are tried enough and no end in sight, Can you now please use some of the kept looting fund recovered by EFCC to give this job to US forces, NATO, ISAF ? Or use some oil in exchange so that the innocent people can live in peace. embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
God reveal to me one Boko Haram member and I am prepared to commit murder !!! God even if its a dream, reveal it to me.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by ak4God(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
@nikki5 kudos to u,4 that wonderful,well educated enlightenment.keep it up, u ve really made my day.How can a normal human being kill his fellow human brothers,sisters,pregnant women,adults so on all in the name of ALLAH that they will be rewarded with 7 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN(INSANITY OF HIGHEST ORDER)and some idiots keep supporting them.If any of your loved ones was a victim of those heinous act will u be happy.Lets call a spade a spade, Such act is not permitted in christianity, The true religion.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by mariong(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Cant stop lmao @ coments.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Kinikini: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
ask4God,

Please read your history very well and you will discover violence was once part of your pride religion .

Extremist can believe anything and mention Allah but that does not exclude them from the wrath/punishment promised killers and murderers by Allah.

Many people of other religions do many wrong things today but we don't blame their faith neither do we generalise.

Predujices and intolerances are part of the problems with us all whether North Muslims / South Xtians. He who has not sin should cast the first stone. Check yourself ''holier than thou''
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by mulumele(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Just because some confused group is using Allah's name to kill does not give you the right to disrespect Him. Even Jesus Christ that you worship recognizes and respect Him. An informed Muslim like myself will never disrespect Jesus (Isa) because i recognize him also ( as a prophet)

You people are even more confused than the Boko guys

Jesus Christ is not Isa no matter how you fabricate or perverse the name; Jesus never recognised any Allah. Allah is not God.
By the way has anyone read the book,Who is this Allah?  You will see the truth and the truth will set you free.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Dokai: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
The God Muslims refer to as Allah is quite different from the God Christians call Allah. Sometime AD the prophet Muhammad's grandfather used to worship an idol called Allah in mecca. At that time the people who would come to mecca were mainly foreigners and they worshiped different gods. All these gods were in the Kaaba. To cut the long story short prophet Muhammad's grandfather destroyed all the other gods and disallowed anyone from worshiping any other god but Allah.
When the Muslim says Allah he is referring to the god in Mecca while when Christians say Allah they are referring to the creator of heaven and earth! The name might be the same but the entity of reference is totally different!
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Sleekjd(f): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Islam is a curse to humanity. Ref to their terrorist activities in the world. Pls find and read the book " Who is this allah?" Den u will knw beta. Allah is not God. Pls read!!! Ignorance is a cancer, it is deadly;
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by moremi2008(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
I agree! Nigeria belongs to the Sultan of Sokoto, Allah's representative on earth! Praise Allah! You should all sacrifice your first born children to the Sultan! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by jenny2007(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
If you can remember, even the current Pope Benedict in 2006 referred to Mohammed as "one who kills by the sword, and is blood-thirsty". Muslims you're actions speak louder than you words of 'peace'. Apparantly almost everyone in the world knows that islam is a very violent religion. And the worst thing of it all is that the muslims force other non-muslims to take up their koran laws. *hiss* In 2006 again a muslim cleric in Australia referred to women who do not wear the naqab (that black cloth that makes the women look like eyo masquerade) 'uncovered meat'. Like seriously! What right do u have to leave your country or your region and force your beliefs on other countries or region. Look at al-qaeda. Allah is simply lucifer -already defeated by Christ, mohammed is one of the anti-christs, the lkes of BH and al-qaeda are their agents who force the 666 mark on the world.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Rich4god(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
The only way to save the face of Muslims in Nigeria is for their CLERICS/IMAMS to openly condem the activities of BH. But the are all silent about. For me i have no doubt that the northern political leaders that said that they will make Nigeria ungovernablefor GEJ are the 1s who sponsor BH.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Ivynwa(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
Okay people come as una dey fight over which God Naija belongs to, we come find special name for the god wey naija belong wey all of una go dey happy with and we can have peace.

Edo - Os[/b]anobua
Efik -  [b]Aba[/b]si
Ijaw - [b]T[/b]amuno
Yoruba - [b]Olo[/b]run
Igbo - [b]Ch[/b]ukwu
Hausa - [b]A[/b]llah

This is how the name [b]OSABATOLOCHA
was derived. (abeg laugh)
So from today make everybody sabi say Nigeria belongs to Osabatolocha  grin grin grin grin

Make una no vex abeg, on a serious note if every part of Nigeria have a name they call God then nobody is wrong to say that a part of Nigeria belongs to their God. My people we have to find a special tactics with which to follow this Boko boyz, we can't begin to kill ourselves to retaliate we are not vampires. If it makes them happy to say that Nigeria belongs to their God, we can agree and keep strategizing. They can only realize that Nigeria truly belongs to them when they find themselves alone and answering the name while we are happier answering another country name. Abi?

Abeg abeg, make una stop this "Nigeria belongs to which God?" fight, such religious madness makes people like me want to stop going to church and become religionless. Our forefathers were at peace without all these borrowed stuffs people are fighting about here. Why do we like to borrow and copy too much. Them Boko Boyz don go borrow violence from Iraq and Afghanistan come join too, una no dey tire?  undecided undecided shocked
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Wexelion(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
If God is allah then i don't blame the boko boys b'cos allah has cursed them right from ishmael,shebi u muslims believe in the old testament and not the new b'cos it was written by disciples of JESUS,then you have to believe this cos it's in the old testament. allah you can suck my 14" dhick, ndi ara
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Wexelion(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
I don't blame muslims,they've been brain washed with allah-ric soap.
Re: Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
2011.12.26 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Seven people are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide car bomber.
2011.12.25 (Mosul, Iraq) - Holy snipers pick off a Christian just outside his home.
2011.12.25 (Talaqan, Afghanistan) - Two dozen mourners at a funeral are martyred by a suicide bomber.
2011.12.25 (Madalla, Nigeria) - Holy warriors strike a Catholic church during a morning Christmas mass, slaughtering three dozen worshippers.
2011.12.25 (Jos, Nigeria) - Almighty henchmen fire on a protestant church, killing a guard.
2011.12.24 (Srinagar, India) - Sacred Movement in Kashmir assassinate a local official.

what is common to them all? Brainwashed morons. Sad they are gaining ground in Nigeria, thanks to maniacs like Buhari and the sultan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / APC Candidate, Oyebanji Not Disqualified From Ekiti Guber Poll – Court / Soldiers Flood Lagos Streets As Jonathan Orders To Forestall #occupynigeria Prot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.