Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Missed Ecobank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Missed Ecobank Interview (667 Views)

HELP!!! Missed A Call From The Number 01 440 5506 / I Got 4 Missed Calls From Etisalat / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missed Ecobank Interview by gboy24: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2007
Guys,
Im really in a predicament o. I took an Ecobank test in matori in feb and i was contacted that i passed in May. I was called for interview in August but i got the text very late which was after the interview date. The interview turned out to be a formalty cos my friend that took it is now in training with everybodyelse that took the interview. I have been calling them on the number used to text me but nobody is telling me anything definite about my case . please is there anybody in the house that works in the headquarters or someone that could please help me out? plsssss
Re: Missed Ecobank Interview by ElvisD: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2007
guy b praying to GOD.
That bank is in GODS hand
people that went for interview passed since jan. this yr are yet to be called to resume work

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Model Or Need A Platform To Take You To The Next Level? / Re:vna Interview / Access Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.