Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (9839 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cheated?

Yes One Time: 17% (17 votes)
Yes Uncountable: 38% (38 votes)
No: 37% (37 votes)
Not Yet: 8% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by ajalaolanr(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
yes, ermmmmmm, No smiley
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Isokoman1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
I have never being faithful, always cheated. I confess once (long time ago) and my ex forgive me but won't let the cheating rest. Any small thing like this, my cheating will be back on the table. So I learn from and went underground.
Not with her anymore but I always cheat.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by POTUT(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
While we were dating, yes I cheated.

Since we got married, nope. And I don't intend to. I believe there is some kind of reward in keeping the marriage undefiled. Besides, I am just curious to know how it will feel being 100 years old and on my dying bed, admonishing my great grand children and grand children with a clear conscience not to cheat in their marriages.

Think about it.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by itiswell1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
I think I did.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by LEXYLOV: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
Cheating is order of the day in every society nowadays, mostly btw so called BF/GF. in the world of today btw GF/BF its almost certain that 78% cheating taking places, for the married i guess 35 % undecided
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
I did once and it was only because I didn't want to look odd to my friends
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Abali1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes, I have done it. And No, I don't kiss and tell. I hv never been caught, and I don't intend confessing to anything (even if my gf catches me red handed.)
Am also a serial monogamist.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by richy5(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
Why will i not cheat, Nah her plantain you wan mk e\me eat everyday
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by chelseabmw(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes of course. . . .Cheating is already part of me but i will change before 2012 cheesy

so i have few more days to cheat more wink
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by forkadict(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
**** Fork Addict strolls in with both hands in his pockets and inspects thread. Nods in approval****

To answer the OP's question. Although i am not proud of it but cheating is and always will be a way of life for me. Reason is i get bored with the same pussy after a while. No matter how spicy, juicy, tasty the pussy is. Its only a question of time i will be bored and will want a breath of fresh air. So this prompts me to go scouting for pussies and the cycle goes on and on.

Please my humble appeal to all nairalanders that attend MFM. Kindly remember me in your prayers abeg cos for how long can i continue like this?
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
i hate cheating, i'll rather quit d relationship than resort to it
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Chimezie198(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
chelseabmw:

Yes of course. . . .Cheating is already part of me but i will change before 2012 cheesy

so i have few more days to cheat more wink
shocked
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by iconaus: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
yes cheating is part of life .Sometimes cheating is being used to keep relationships. With out cheating people will be changing partner regularly. From the posting on this topic, people are not saying the truth . I will acknowledge that men cheat more than women .
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Britta: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2011
I kissed the boy and I liked it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by sniperwolf(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Yes
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by legba1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
while a bachelor,i freelanced but since i been married some , years back, its been me and my wiffy. just like some one said earlier, i'd like to be able to challenge my God and situations with that stance when need be.i have never cheated and wont!.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by mystikal(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
yes
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2011
Daily
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Chimezie198(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2011
YES!
I felt guilty.
Yes i confessed to her.
She poured pepper water on me.
Brb!
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by 195(f): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2011
No i have never cheated on my woman smiley
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by seedord247(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2011
190_@:

No i have never cheated on my woman smiley

he said your GF not your woman. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Mayflowa(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2011

Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf?
« #48 on: Yesterday at 08:11:13 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes cheating is part of life .Sometimes cheating is being used to keep relationships. With out cheating people will be changing partner regularly. From the posting on this topic, people are not saying the truth . I will acknowledge that men cheat more than women .

So who are men cheating with? fowl? Maybe you say married men probably cheat more than married women.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by iice(f): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2011
No. Too stressful for me. Besides i'll prolly just tell the bf, i wanna sleep with that guy, that okay with you? grin
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Ranoscky(m): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2011
To be sincere, i have cheated while with ex's. But with this my current heavenly beauty princess, NO, I havent! Why? I dont know, and I just cant tell! *A confirmed player like me at that.*
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Agybabe(f): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Yes at a time then on my ex.
Cheating doesn't mean I slept with that person. Would never do that! 'NEVER' Just for the fun of it and for some few days. But I got to realise life isn't like that and besides I can't cope with it. So I can't try it no more. Won't be able to concentrate, divided attention and fear of getting caught. I didn't need to confess, he found out, and we talked it out. He was at first angry, but una know naw, girls knows how to bail themselves out in every situation. But it was kinda tough sah! So now I am Born again!
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Ranoscky(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2011
Agybabe:

Yes at a time then on my ex.
Cheating doesn't mean I slept with that person. Would never do that! 'NEVER' Just for the fun of it and for some few days. But I got to realise life isn't like that and besides I can't cope with it. So I can't try it no more. Won't be able to concentrate, divided attention and fear of getting caught. I didn't need to confess, he found out, and we talked it out. He was at first angry, but una know naw, girls knows how to bail themselves out in every situation. But it was kinda tough sah! So now I am Born again!
Na lie O! Depends on the man in question. Definitely NOT ALL men.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Amya(f): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2011
Yeah. Long distance relationship. And since my bodi nor be wood. . .
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2011
I haven't, I can't and I never will. I don't think I can ever live wit myself if I do
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by amuukwu1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Just a simple question here, is getting a hand job from a massage girl at the the massage parlour considered cheating?
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by Chimex30(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
Not really
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by ARareGem(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
amu ukwu:

Just a simple question here, is getting a hand job from a massage girl at the the massage parlour considered cheating?

What a question.
Re: Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? by akpanbaba: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
I have not but i only helped the girls sometimes to zip their skirts or trousers .I also try to see how new pants fit them ie if i buy them new pants or any other underwears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.