Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. (21120 Views)

How To Eat Meat In Public? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Eat Meat At The End Of Their Meal? / Good Friday: Did You Eat Meat ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by dadicvila(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its takes a cannibal to recognise the taste of human flesh, OP i have a question for U,how do u know the meat taste like human flesh??have u eaten mankind b4@ undecided undecided
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by Sike(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
If symtoms persist after 2 years, cosult you doctor!
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by joe4christ(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
[size=75pt] Go electrify your belly for five minute, that would do it. grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
i felt that way when our 14 year old dog was about kicking the bucket, with oral cancer, bleeding from mouth, and parents best plan to dispose of a 14 year old PET was to donate to Calabar folks!!!

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by pato405(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
it's purely psychological. try a change of dietary substitute for meat. fish/sea foods could be a better substitute.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by odumchi: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
Eyaa,

Kiss Olugbu soup, shaki, isi ewu, and suya all goodbye lol.

But on a more serious note, you may be suffering from psychological hallucinations. Have you ever had any life-changing experiences involving meat? Also, you might want to consult a doctor.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by itiswell1(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Please see a counselor.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by hinduism(f): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2011
THIS IS THE WISEST POST I HAVE SEEN ON NAIRALAND SINCE THIS FORUM WAS CREATED.

MEAT EATING IS A GREAT SIN,EATING FLESH IS MEANT FOR ANIMALS NOT HUMANS,HUMANS ARE MEANT TOLIVE BY EATING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES,SO YOUR SPIRIT IS AWAKENING,CONTACT THE HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE NEAREST TO YOU,THEY ARE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL MOVEMENT THAT LIVES ON PERFECT VEGETERIAN DIET,THEY DON'T EAT MEAT,FISH OR EGGS,OR ANY LIVING THING.

YOUR ARE VERY FORTUNATE HARE KRISHNA MOVEMENT HAS MANY TEMPLES IN YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA,SO GET IN TOUCH AND START LIVING THE BEST LIFE ON EARTH.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by hinduism(f): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2011
THE COW IS THE SECOND MOTHER OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS,BECAUSE SHE SUPPLIES THE MIRACLE FOOD MILK,FROM MILK WE GET BUTTER,GHEE AND YOGOURT,WHICH SENSIBLE MAN WILL KILL AND EAT HIS MOTHER,PEOPLE SHOULD THINK.

THE CONSTANT TERRORIST ATTACK GOING ON IN THE WORLD IS AS A RESULT OF PEOPLE KILLING COWS AND OTHER LIVING ANIMALS,HENCE AS TIME GOES THEY LOST COMPASSION. AM NOT PREACHING RELIGION JUST TELLING YOU ALL THE NAKED TRUTH,EVEN THE BIBLE OUR LORD JESUS ADMONISHED US SAYING: THOU SHALL NOT KILL,NEVER DID HE SAY THOU SHALL NOT KILL HUMAN AND SHALL KILL ANIMAL,IN SPIRITUAL LAW KILLING IS KILLING WHETHER YOU KILL HUMAN OR ANIMAL AND IT IS PUNISHABLE BY THE HIGHER BEINGS,THEY MAY BE DECREE OF PUNISHMENT IN KILLING YET THEY ALL TAKE YOU TO THE SAME DESTINATION.

STOP KILLING AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE REAL PEACE IN THE WORLD
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by agubata111: 2:07am On Dec 27, 2011
U make serious sense. No wonder dz aboki cattle rearing boko haram dont hav any human sympathy. Now i understand.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by lagcity(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2011
hinduism:

THE COW IS THE SECOND MOTHER OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS,BECAUSE SHE SUPPLIES THE MIRACLE FOOD MILK,FROM MILK WE GET BUTTER,GHEE AND YOGOURT,WHICH SENSIBLE MAN WILL KILL AND EAT HIS MOTHER,PEOPLE SHOULD THINK.

THE CONSTANT TERRORIST ATTACK GOING ON IN THE WORLD IS AS A RESULT OF PEOPLE KILLING COWS AND OTHER LIVING ANIMALS,HENCE AS TIME GOES THEY LOST COMPASSION. AM NOT PREACHING RELIGION JUST TELLING YOU ALL THE Unclad TRUTH,EVEN THE BIBLE OUR LORD JESUS ADMONISHED US SAYING: THOU SHALL NOT KILL,NEVER DID HE SAY THOU SHALL NOT KILL HUMAN AND SHALL KILL ANIMAL,IN SPIRITUAL LAW KILLING IS KILLING WHETHER YOU KILL HUMAN OR ANIMAL AND IT IS PUNISHABLE BY THE HIGHER BEINGS,THEY MAY BE DECREE OF PUNISHMENT IN KILLING YET THEY ALL TAKE YOU TO THE SAME DESTINATION.

STOP KILLING AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE REAL PEACE IN THE WORLD
hey hindu girl, forget all that preaching. i just want some indian punny. grin cheesy by the way, i like cows too; they taste better than chicken cheesy cheesy. so what's up?
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by AmeboAjela(f): 2:41am On Dec 27, 2011
Nothing is wrong with you. A lot of people don't meat anymore rising from various reasons, Health, Religious, etc. Not eating meat (especially red meat is healthy) So you should be applauding yourself instead of making it a big deal. Eat Fish instead it is more healthy
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by kunleben1: 4:32am On Dec 27, 2011
hinduism:

THE CONSTANT TERRORIST ATTACK GOING ON IN THE WORLD IS AS A RESULT OF PEOPLE KILLING COWS  grin grin grin AND OTHER LIVING ANIMALS,HENCE AS TIME GOES THEY LOST COMPASSION. AM NOT PREACHING RELIGION JUST TELLING YOU ALL THE Unclad TRUTH,EVEN THE BIBLE OUR LORD JESUS ADMONISHED US SAYING: THOU SHALL NOT KILL,NEVER DID HE SAY THOU SHALL NOT KILL HUMAN AND SHALL KILL ANIMAL,IN SPIRITUAL LAW KILLING IS KILLING WHETHER YOU KILL HUMAN OR ANIMAL AND IT IS PUNISHABLE BY THE HIGHER BEINGS,THEY MAY BE DECREE OF PUNISHMENT IN KILLING YET THEY ALL TAKE YOU TO THE SAME DESTINATION.

STOP KILLING COWS AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE REAL PEACE IN THE WORLD.

u 4got to put cows so i helped u. grin grin grin grin grin. and sorry to disappoint u.that cow is ur second mother doesnt mean its my mother too.i got only only mother and for ur info, she is a woman and not a cow.and im glad my dad didnt tell me one day dat i have a 2nd mother named cow. grin grin grin
. but seriously, thank you for finally suggesting the solution to the world's "terrorism" problem.so people, lets leave cows alone to stop terrorism.henceforth, we feast on vultures!
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by logica(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2011
Apparently you just became a good candidate for PETA membership.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by virunga: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2011
well I think it's just temporary feeling, anyway if that feeling continue you must try to be a vegetarian grin
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by tlops(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THIODWTqx5E

can someone embed the video above.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
This is what happen when witches feeds one in sleep.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by Lexusgs430: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
Andrew, completely unrelated convo, need to get some heads up from you. My bb pin is under my profile page. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by tlops(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
rx steve:

This is what happen when witches feeds one in sleep.

Una don come with witch stories,
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by sniperwolf(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
You don dey become vegetarian
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by Baawaa(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
Fish is available for you!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by 2shuz: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
Simply don't eat meat anymore. Life is very simple. As for insects, better kill them or fumigate your house or you should be ready to move out for them to take up your space
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by topsy1971: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
Send me your date of birth, if possible your place of birth. I need these to examine your horoscope. I believe your recent abhorrence for meat has to do with your stages of development in life. It may be an early signs of God's calling. Sudden loss of appetite for blood containing food is usually one of the signs of spirituality. My service is free. Otherwise, you can consult any good man of God for councelling if you don't believe in astrology.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by ufos77: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
You can eat pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
But make sure its clean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by chopwell: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
if i were u i'll stop eating at all grin shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by 2shuz: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
topsy1971:

Send me your date of birth, if possible your place of birth. I need these to examine your horoscope. I believe your recent abhorrence for meat has to do with your stages of development in life. It may be an early signs of God's calling. Sudden loss of appetite for blood containing food is usually one of the signs of spirituality. My service is free. Otherwise, you can consult any good man of God for councelling if you don't believe in astrology.
Eziiokwuuuuu!!!!(english say true!!!) rodflmao!!! nothing wey i no go see for nairaland. i have come to the conclusion that the people here are not 9ja breed at all at all.
even the one who says killing cow is the cause of terrorism, kai!!! nothing wey we no go see. As one poster said-how you take know the taste of human flesh, check ya sef o.
But seriously, I have a friend who doesn't eat meat, chicken or even fish! Not for any particular reason o, he just can't seem to be able to eat it and guess what 'he doesn't eat it'. I also have a friend who had to stop eating her favorite eba cos anytime this person eats eba, she ends up with serious indigestion, what did she do, she simply stopped.
If your body or your pyschology says stop, then stop.
Leave all dis boju boju, I luv some post sha lol. Terrosim and cow ko, astrology and meat ni
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by adaphik(f): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
See a psychologist
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by adaphik(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
chopwell:

chopwell:

hahahhahahahaha, if it happens to u, I hope u do what u've just said.
kunleben1:

. but seriously, thank you for finally suggesting the solution to the world's "terrorism" problem.so people, lets leave cows alone to stop terrorism.henceforth, we feast on vultures!
WORD
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by dollya(f): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
eat tofu instead of meat.
Re: Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. by iagdb(f): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2013
LOL!!!!!! WONDERFUL! ORISHIRISHI!
SEE! Notin dey there!
Fry your meat hard then, you wont feel it, better still stick with fish or other parts like foot, tail...not fleshy flesh! Ppl run from red meat these days anyway, so i guess ur not totally on the wrong track.

(1) (2) (Reply)

~ African Snacks & Appetizers ~ / Food Recipes you can't Resist | How to make Korean Beef / Will You Buy A Small Bottle Of Water 2k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.