Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (13419 Views)

Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 4:04am On Dec 28, 2011
DRANOEL:

until you give me evidence of which of the tribes was as blood thirsty as the igbos before 1966 i suggest you shut the m.f up!

like i said you aint got proof,you aint got sgh.it!

There are so many ediots roaming on NL.
You are leading them after CyberG
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by lagcity(m): 4:36am On Dec 28, 2011
Igbos are just becoming more pathetic every passing day. The civil war really screwed them up mentally. But we are glad that Igbos were the guinea pigs. Every tribe in Nigeria today looks at Igbos and say "never will we allow that to happen to us, never!"

Is it not the same Uwazuruke whom 20 Naira Naija police always clamp in jail? Pathetic Igbos, biko use your flat okoro heads to think, u ppl use your hearts too much cry cry.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by dayokanu(m): 4:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2011
lagcity:

Igbos are just becoming more pathetic every passing day. The civil war really screwed them up mentally. But we are glad that Igbos were the guinea pigs. Every tribe in Nigeria today looks at Igbos and say "never will we allow that to happen to us, never!"

Is it not the same Uwazuruke whom 20 Naira Naija police always clamp in jail? Pathetic Igbos, biko use your flat okoro heads to think, u ppl use your hearts too much cry cry.

Speak for yourself man! Dnt be ashamed to let us know your trait. You be real ediot!

Was Ojukwu not arrested when he was a kid?
Na you go tell Igbo peolple wetin dey want.
Ralph Uwazuruike is an Indian trained Lawyer. Mumu like you.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by lagcity(m): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

Speak for yourself man! Dnt be ashamed to let us know your trait. You be real ediot!

Was Ojukwu not arrested when he was a kid?[/b]Na you go tell Igbo peolple wetin dey want.
[b]Ralph Uwazuruike is an Indian trained Lawyer
. Mumu like you.
what is this one saying? what does ojukwu's arrest record have to do with this? i am saying Uwazuruke is a fo.ol or a puccy the way he is carrying on with that nonviolent rubbish. oh so the guy is indian trained lawyer right? i see that a lot of ghandi's ideas have sipped into his brain therefore making us feel even more sorry for you pathetic igbos. that rubbish aint gonna work in naija. btw, i am not telling you Igbos to carry arms ooo, becos i know u ppl say na like mumu una go carry 117 rifles talk say u wan fight Nigerian army plus Ecomog all in the name of igbo bravery. i am only advising u ppl to use your brains this time around. it is either you fight to win or just shut up. nonviolent massob puccies will only increase ur pain.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2011
lagcity:

what is this one saying? what does ojukwu's arrest record have to do with this? i am saying Uwazuruke is a fo.ol or a puccy the way he is carrying on with that nonviolent rubbish. oh so the guy is indian trained lawyer right? i see that a lot of ghandi's ideas have sipped into his brain therefore making us feel even more sorry for you pathetic igbos. that rubbish aint gonna work in naija. btw, i am not telling you Igbos to carry arms ooo, becos i know u ppl say na like mumu una go carry 117 rifles talk say u wan fight Nigerian army plus Ecomog all in the name of igbo bravery. i am only advising u ppl to use your brains this time around. it is either you fight to win or just shut up. nonviolent massob puccies will only increase your pain.

you said naija police dey arrest Ralph like mad. abi.
I now said Ojukwu was also a wanted man in Nigeria. Make i break am down for you ediot!

That advice na him you suppose tell your people wey dey demostrate for 2011 with cutlass for lagos.
Weapons no be problem. Dem dey manufacture am plenty for east. All kinds.
Na them dey supply ND boys with almost half the weapons.
So your advice dey very useless.
I mean you are very stupiod for seeing someone else's so-called problems and blind to see how a violent group in the SW carries cutlass as weapon.
I for give you hot slap like say you dey talk that nonsense beside me. F00l!

This is Igbo in 1966

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2011
Now put up the weapons you have. Can any of you or your so called violent group handle that.

No be cutlass and shakabula dem use dey demonstrate.
You be f00l!

This is ND boys

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 5:37am On Dec 28, 2011
lagcity:

what is this one saying? what does ojukwu's arrest record have to do with this? i am saying Uwazuruke is a fo.ol or a puccy the way he is carrying on with that nonviolent rubbish. oh so the guy is indian trained lawyer right? i see that a lot of ghandi's ideas have sipped into his brain therefore making us feel even more sorry for you pathetic igbos. that rubbish aint gonna work in naija. btw, i am not telling you Igbos to carry arms ooo, becos i know u ppl say na like mumu[b] una go carry 117 rifles talk say u wan fight Nigerian army plus Ecomog all in the name of igbo bravery.[/b] i am only advising u ppl to use your brains this time around. it is either you fight to win or just shut up. nonviolent massob puccies will only increase your pain.

I no wan post pictures of una group wey carry Shakabula and cutlass recently this year(2011).
I will leave you to do that. Ediot!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 5:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

Am so happy that we were fortunate to watch this. People like una go talk say na propaganda.
This same nonsense happened everywhere throughout the war. I mean market, church and refugee camps!

If it is not genocide tell me what it is. Abi you wan label am war.
They carried this type of attack in the whole of Igbo land.
There's no big or small market in Igboland where you wont find traces or signs of war.
This was captured live on camera!.
Make dem no think say na mouth we dey talk am for mouth.
You left live accounts from people who experienced the war to read books. lol,
Ediot!
My inlaw's elder bro was born immediately after a raid in the market.
His mom was rushed to a small clinic, the same bombers jets came again killing most of the pregnant women there.
I fit curse you today. Just dnt make to. F00l!

First, stay away from abuse and insulting words if you want to have a debate on facts not fiction or propaganda. In that spirit, I will let your personal abuses slide this time. My post may not erase propaganda and lies from your heart, but it will show other "neutral" people who seek genuine knowledge to at least have a different perspective to your one-way lies. Now I will address your points:

1. The video you added though shows sad depiction of the human conditions during the war. I will grant that much but it is silly to consider any event without its history. That incident and many others is a cascade effect of bad decisions taking by your leaders from before independence. For the sake of argument, let's say we discount pre-independence issues, Ojukwu studied history. He was a soldier, he knew about war and must have seen what World War II was like in terms of human suffering. There were well documented proofs of genocide of anyone not considered the "pure Aryan race", though Jews, Gypsies, Poles, etc got killed faster. The only difference between this case and the genocide you claim is this people did not go to fight Hitler. They did not abuse him or encroach on his land. They would in fact would have given him up more than to be "cleansed" and I could go on but what it the contrast in the case you mentioned, your leaders ACTIVELY promoted every action that led to hatred and killings. On NL today, you little lemmings still gloat over every other person and then you claim victim when they attack you? Now, see this video as just a TINY example of systematic, deliberate killings of people who were not even fighting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jdefO0Dxhc

2. You did not respond to the source of some of the most savage killings during the war being a cause of direct provocation of an army which was restrained to not unleash its fury! If armed robbers broke into your home and had everyone held hostage but they have decided only to take some money and leave everyone alive, what would you do? Get a stick and hit their boss or slap him while others are carrying heavy guns in your face? What kind of pity do you deserve for such stupidity when they totally unload every last piece of lead into you? Go back and read the beginning of that episode and relying on individual people's account may be true only from the person's experience and not the sum of the war! This is true as you know but since this helps to buttress a point that you wish to desperately shove down everyone's throat, you think we MUST just accept your own personal stories told by people who could be in only one place at a time?

3. It is shown on a video interview where Ojukwu accepted that some of the stories told were made to support Biafra to get the much needed attention and endorsement of the outside world at that time. That video is on here and can be searched. In fact, he preferred to have arms flown in rather than much needed food and medical aid and tasked the care givers of the war that in order to bring in food, they must also bring in weapons! Are you kidding me? So, in a fight, do you rely on someone else to bring you weapons as a condition to accept their offer of help to give food and medication? Only a little silly baby kid expects to be fed on his own terms after he rebels against his parents or guardians! See the following videos and your leaders knew of the existence of the Katyusha rocket launchers with which the Russians utterly destroyed Berlin on the return match. Although the suppliers of weapons to the Nigerian Army did not supply some of the more deadly mass killing weapons such as this one, what would have happened if they had acquired it? See this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-K7b8sAH1w&feature=related starting at 2:18 and 5:57 or so. What kind of crime beyond genocide should Berliners be claiming after several weapons like these fire for hours on end directly on human beings?

4. To end, do you know that most NL SE folks gloat today that they killed more numbers of soldiers on the Nigerian side than the Nigerians killed on their side? What sort of sentiment do you wish to stir up when you go on this useless mouth running for which the Northerners so despised the Ibos and a direct reason of why they went on the killing rampage of 1966 when Ironsi was adamant on promulgating his unification decree? Did you read that Ibos (visitors in northern Nigeria and Western Nigeria) sang derisively of their hosts because their leaders were all killed in a few hours while Ibo leaders saved their own? The Nigerians still being gracious in war allowing the ITO to inspect the conduct of war deserve no credit but you killed more soldiers is the propaganda you'd like to spread? Do you know that unlike when bullets were rationed in the SE, the Nigerians could exhaust their bullets caring less so far as they survived? In essence, they had to be more careful and were specifically instructed NOT to kill their brothers who surrendered or didn't you read that? I can go on and on. My challenge to you is to show that the killings were not a direct result of a silly decision by an Ibo who could not think beyond his nose of the immediate consequences to his fellow Ibos. Respond without insults and I will show you more documented proofs from other books. A single story does not represent and cannot represent the totality of the events spanning several thousands of square kilometers in area as the story tellers can only speak from their own experience!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by lagcity(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

I no wan post pictures of una group wey carry Shakabula and cutlass recently this year(2011).
I will leave you to do that. Ediot!

ok no noeed to talk much like a loudmouth Igbo. we shall see. only fo.ols like Igbos display all their arsenal and say they have the largest army n the whole of black africa cheesy. when the real war starts, u will know more about OPC machetes.
Relax101:

[/b]

you said naija police dey arrest Ralph like mad. abi.
I now said Ojukwu was also a wanted man in Nigeria. Make i break am down for you ediot!

That advice na him you suppose tell your people wey dey demostrate for 2011 with cutlass for lagos.
Weapons no be problem. Dem dey manufacture am plenty for east. All kinds.
Na them dey supply ND boys with almost half the weapons.
So your advice dey very useless.
I mean you are very stupiod for seeing someone else's so-called problems and blind to see how a violent group in the SW carries cutlass as weapon.
I for give you hot slap like say you dey talk that nonsense beside me. F00l!

This is Igbo in 1966

wetin we no go hear for NL? so na Igbo ppl dey supply weapons to MEND abi? it is loudmouth that will kill okoro i swear.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2011
You writing so long.
What do you call the lining up and killing of over 700 males in Asaba? The killing of civillians in the church in Onitsha? The bombing of markets and Refugee camps and make shift clinics? If you cant reasonably to give me an answer, I would leave you to your own words.
I would waste my time if I attempt to give you oral evidences.
Secondly,
The fact is that Small Biafran army killed the Federal untrained army in large numbers.
Fed Army got frustrated and targeted civillians.
It's that simple. lol

Now watch this guy. Mr Ola Arowolo from Ondo State.
They were 100 fed soldiers but only 11survived.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_siGk_C01Qg[/flash]

I wont reply you any further if you dnt accept that the killings were genocide.

CyberG:

4. To end, do you know that most NL SE folks gloat today that they killed more numbers of soldiers on the Nigerian side than the Nigerians killed on their side? What sort of sentiment do you wish to stir up when you go on this useless mouth running for which the Northerners so despised the Ibos and a direct reason of why they went on the killing rampage of 1966 when Ironsi was adamant on promulgating his unification decree? Did you read that Ibos (visitors in northern Nigeria and Western Nigeria) sang derisively of their hosts because their leaders were all killed in a few hours while Ibo leaders saved their own? The Nigerians still being gracious in war allowing the ITO to inspect the conduct of war deserve no credit but you killed more soldiers is the propaganda you'd like to spread? Do you know that unlike when bullets were rationed in the SE, the Nigerians could exhaust their bullets caring less so far as they survived? In essence, they had to be more careful and were specifically[b] instructed NOT to kill their brothers who surrendered or didn't you read that? I can go on and on.[/b] My challenge to you is to show that the killings were not a direct result of a silly decision by an Ibo who could not think beyond his nose of the immediate consequences to his fellow Ibos. Respond without insults and I will show you more documented proofs from other books. A single story does not represent and cannot represent the totality of the events spanning several thousands of square kilometers in area as the story tellers can only speak from their own experience!

The massacre didnt start in 1966.
there were killings in Jos in 1945 and Kano genocide 1953.
Nigerian army led by Murtala Mohammed that killed people 700 civillians would be the one to keep to laws wrt POW. Was Murtala Mohammed not head of state. why didnt Gowon charge and kill Murtala during the war? You go come here dey write epistle. Nonsense!
hahaha, I wouldnt even go into all these war talk.
Why wont there be books about the war? Read them, get the stories you want and dump the ones you term useless.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2011
lagcity:

ok no noeed to talk much like a loudmouth Igbo. we shall see. only fo.ols like Igbos display all their arsenal and say they have the largest army n the whole of black africa cheesy. when the real war starts, u will know more about OPC machetes. wetin we no go hear for NL? so na Igbo ppl dey supply weapons to MEND abi? it is loudmouth that will kill okoro i swear.

If you no fit understand no wahala.
You trying to dodge the stupoid hole you dug for yeye self put.
Go advise your violent group make dem no parade with cutlass next time. You started with the silly advice for massob now take it back to your group.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

You writing so long.

This is a debate and not insulting posts. I presented you organized points in 4 paragraphs which is definitely not long except of course you don't like reading or studying. Perhaps, this is why you'd complain about researching history by studying rather than lazy propaganidization by hearing what you want to hear about the war?

What do you call the lining up and killing of over 700 males in Asaba? The killing of civillians in the church in Onitsha? The bombing of markets and Refugee camps and make shift clinics? If you cant reasonably to give me an answer, I would leave you to your own words.
I would waste my time if I attempt to give you oral evidences.

For the second time, here is your answer! This is an account of the incident before the killing in just a few paragraphs. The people were not just killed for being there and it was a case of a silly person provoking a man who had a gun to his head.

Secondly,
The fact is that Small Biafran army killed the Federal untrained army in large numbers.
Fed Army got frustrated and targeted civillians.
It's that simple. lol

Well, it is inconsequential to this debate. We are talking about your propaganda of genocide not numbers of casualties. The thing is even if the Nigerian side had rejected the ITO and carried out the war to the maximum possible of its advantages, you will still complain they were not fair. Yet, when they try to fight without being savage you LOL. Well, this not change anything about the debate except that people like you on the other side too can accuse you of genocide as you savagely and disproportionately killed soldiers who were being "more civil" in conduct of war!

Now watch this guy. Mr Ola Arowolo from Ondo State.
They were 100 fed soldiers but only 11survived.

Inconsequential to debate.

The massacre didnt start in 1966.
there were killings in Jos in 1945 and Kano genocide 1953.

That is a fact which I clearly said to discount in this debate. It is obvious you didn't read or did not understand my post. Doesn't show you as someone with the measured intellectual capacity to debate.

Nigerian army led by Murtala Mohammed that killed people 700 civillians would be the one to keep to laws wrt POW. Was Murtala Mohammed not head of state. why didnt Gowon charge and kill Murtala during the war? You go come here dey write epistle. Nonsense!
hahaha, I wouldnt even go into all these war talk.
Why wont there be books about the war? Read them, get the stories you want and dump the ones you term useless.

Again, it's all there in the posted page ^. It is on record that Murtala was not responsible for that killing, again educate yourself. Yes, I read to understand from different sources from every source. You are just a little kid who was thought to regard propaganda as gospel truth

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by xtianh(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2011
For those hoping on so called OPC, well i pity you o, OPC are only involved in community fight like Oshodi vs Mushin, fighting for the control of one buss stop or the other, or fadeyi vs ojuelegba, dopemu vs iyana ipaja, ilasa vs isolo, shomolu vs pamgroove.ikeja vs cement, agege vs pencinima,ijesha vs mile2, ikorodu vs ketu etc. Opc are only trained for this type fights. I wonder hw they coup with a full war declared on them. A HOPE ON opc IS HopelESS
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by DRANOEL(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

There are so many ediots roaming on NL.
You are leading them after CyberG

as there are so many dullards who cant answer a simple question but instead result to insults! am still waiting for evidence that anyone molested igbos prior to 1966
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by mrperfect(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2011
I think he hasn't being tested in all round.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by nanidee(f): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2011
This Dayokanu has grown from being a pest to becoming a disgusting irritant.

I actually used to think he had a little bit of brains, but I see its just shrapnels from the ogbunigwe that are embeded in his skull.

I have watched for a long time, the way he is always quick to jump into any thread that has to do with igbos, to display his utter ignorance.

Damn!!! This is one irritating d1ckhead.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by seanet02: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
nanidee is a mad dog
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by nanidee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
Seanet02 is the huge flea disturbing the mad dog.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ngodigha1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Have they started fighting against one another? They cant even agree with one another due to pride and greed. Pathetic!
Get lost Anus loving retardo, we fight each other and settle peacefully. But your Yorugba kins fight to finish.
Monkey of no gender.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Diligence: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
NDIGBO ge nu nti - Joshua no be Moses mate, but na him Carry the Israelites reach Promised Land.  Certainly, no1 can fit into Ojukwu's shoes, but right now, what's important is that nature obhors vacuum and we can't wait until such a Messaiah is born!

Let's give Ralph all the support he needs, it's just that this time and age, i don't believe totally in non-violence; an arm of MASSOB shld hv some teeth to bite, sometimes!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by OneNaira6: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
DRANOEL:

as there are so many dullards who cant answer a simple question but instead result to insults! am still waiting for evidence that anyone molested igbos prior to 1966

Do you want to know why noone is taking you seriously including other biased bigots like you?  It is because your own stupidity is painful to watch.  What you ask for is on google,  Relax101 listed the name of the genocide and the date, a simple google search which I even did myself will bring out articles and books on the subject you asked for.  SMH. They really need to do something about the Education value in Nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by topsy1971: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
@CyberG. where can I get this book.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by 2mch(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by igboboy1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Wow so igbos have time to argue with ofe manus such as negro-ntns, dayokanu and lagcity?  shocked

How can someone from a suicide pig awolowo clan talk shiiet about Ndigbo?

How can someone from a land where the obas, asiwajus, olus, aare, and whatever title dey claim in olodowa land where these so called royal figures are easy to bribe talk?, just take a look at abiolas case, after aboki kill am dem invite the ofe manus to Aso rock for monetary compensation,

How can someone from a coward group AKA Yoruba talk about igbo? Since independence till today Yoruba na mouth dem dey, couple of weeks ago some OPC agberos storm lagos showing hunting rifle and cutlas thinking they were in a movie, if you olodowas want to know how to fight ask the biafrans, ask the abokis, ask MEND (these are the only groups that have been battle tested in Nigeria, unfortunately Yorubas have been coward tested, anumanas)
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
topsy1971:

@CyberG. where can I get this book.

You can order from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brothers-War-Biafra-Nigeria/dp/0395139341. Used copies sell for $5 while new copies sell for $166. You might also check on e-bay or Google for any other deals. However, if you live outside Nigeria and in places where there are lots of opportunities to access good libraries, you can borrow from the library. This book will put you in a very good position of knowledge to grasp the length and breadth from a more neutral position than some other books. Thereafter, you can expand your knowledge base as you read from other authors.

One thing that is clear is most tribalistic people from the SE cannot debate this issue with any objectivity hence they will attack you and call you names. When you read the stories and they are well cross referenced from several sources, you will know exactly the whats, whys, how, when, etc! The tribalists don't like you to know these things as they would rather we take their one-sided stories told by people who only saw what happened to and around them than people who traveled entirely across Nigeria and outside investigating, researching and reporting facts of the case. If anyone wants to know more of recorded accounts of this allegations of genocide, I will post recorded details made in later chapters. The fact is the killings were despicable BUT if you fight a man who has a gun to your head and has many of his friends ready to take you down, you best knock them all out in one blow otherwise, what kind of pity would you deserve when they take their revenge?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
igbo boy:

Wow so igbos have time to argue with ofe manus such as negro-ntns, dayokanu and lagcity?  shocked

How can someone from a suicide pig awolowo clan talk shiiet about Ndigbo?

How can someone from a land where the obas, asiwajus, olus, aare, and whatever title dey claim in olodowa land where these so called royal figures are easy to bribe talk?, just take a look at abiolas case, after aboki kill am dem invite the ofe manus to Aso rock for monetary compensation,

How can someone from a coward group AKA Yoruba talk about igbo? Since independence till today Yoruba na mouth dem dey, couple of weeks ago some OPC agberos storm lagos showing hunting rifle and cutlas thinking they were in a movie, if you olodowas want to know how to fight ask the biafrans, ask the abokis, ask MEND (these are the only groups that have been battle tested in Nigeria, unfortunately Yorubas have been coward tested, anumanas)

I know you are a TRIBALIST but I have a question for you: when you were battle-tested, what people did you fight with? What was the result of your fight? I am curious and hope you can debate like a real man without resorting to tribal insults?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Nchara: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
Cyberg (and others):

Just wondering what your concern is with this thread?
You are not MASSOB
You are not Igbo
What is your problem here, if I may ask?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by OneNaira6: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nchara:

Cyberg (and others):

Just wondering what your concern is with this thread?
You are not MASSOB
You are not Igbo
What is your problem here, if I may ask?

You are just finding this out today? Open a thread and I mean any thread and just mention the word Igbo, watch as some Yoruba will bring Biafra, Lagos, Black scorpion, etc that thread in less than a day. I don't pay them mind anymore, I don't get why some Igbo still do.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by igboboy1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
CyberG:

I know you are a TRIBALIST but I have a question for you: when you were battle-tested, what people did you fight with? What was the result of your fight? I am curious and hope you can debate like a real man without resorting to tribal insults?

listen small boy, i dont care if your label for me is "tribalist" , one thing you should know i wear my igboness very very well, oshimili boy in the building  cool

ok no tribal insults like you insist,

Ok on to your questions (even though they are dumb because the answers are evident and you know the answer to all the questions you just asked)
1) The other party to the war were largely other Nigerians (of non-igbo, non old eastern region people)
2) The result? come on man, if you google oshimili it will tell you it is in Nigeria, that should answer your question about the result of the war, Outcomes

for me to actually debate you properly where are you from then we can have a go,
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by OneNaira6: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
CyberG:

You can order from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brothers-War-Biafra-Nigeria/dp/0395139341. Used copies sell for $5 while new copies sell for $166. You might also check on e-bay or Google for any other deals. However, if you live outside Nigeria and in places where there are lots of opportunities to access good libraries, you can borrow from the library. This book will put you in a very good position of knowledge to grasp the length and breadth from a more neutral position than some other books. Thereafter, you can expand your knowledge base as you read from other authors.

One thing that is clear is most tribalistic people from the SE cannot debate this issue with any objectivity hence they will attack you and call you names. When you read the stories and they are well cross referenced from several sources, you will know exactly the whats, whys, how, when, etc! The tribalists don't like you to know these things as they would rather we take their one-sided stories told by people who only saw what happened to and around them than people who traveled entirely across Nigeria and outside investigating, researching and reporting facts of the case. If anyone wants to know more of recorded accounts of this allegations of genocide, I will post recorded details made in later chapters. The fact is the killings were despicable BUT if you fight a man who has a gun to your head and has many of his friends ready to take you down, you best knock them all out in one blow otherwise, what kind of pity would you deserve when they take their revenge?

All of you guys have one sided story.  Yours is not more accurate than his because neither one of you experienced the war. He learned his story from videos about the war and stories from veterans as he posted up there, you learned your story from a book supposedly written by some who traveled around during Biafra as you posted up there.  Both stories contradict eachother, just because yours support your bias does not make it more accurate and just because his support his bias does not make it more accurate. the only people that can attain to its accuracy are civilians who experienced the war and veterans.  Ah, NL annoy me with this biased attitude.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^^ You dey see wetin I dey see.
Igbo people call am genocide.
The irish priest in the video call am Genocide.
I post video to wey follow call am genocide.
But no no no no no, it is not genocide according to a foolish CyberG!
I have a book with so many many sources from within and outside Nigeria----CyberG.
Wetin man no go hear for this world.
If you believe your book, wetin concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Denies Salary Cut For Ministers / US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War / Kogi State Government Names Her Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.