Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (13438 Views)

Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 3:32am On Dec 29, 2011
Nchara:

Cyberg (and others):

Just wondering what your concern is with this thread?
You are not MASSOB
You are not Igbo
What is your problem here, if I may ask?

No problems and in fact commended it. Check comment on page 1, post #15, in case you missed it. The only question I asked about the post was phantom claims of "Genocide" which is was injected an angle to the debate. BTW, this has nothing to do with tribes and tribalism as per your other allusions.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 3:36am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

No problems and in fact commended it. Check comment on page 2 in case you missed it. The only question I asked about the post was phantom claims of "Genocide" which is was injected an angle to the debate. BTW, this has nothing to do with tribes and tribalism as per your other allusions.

There was no "phantom" genocide.

What do you call the slaughter of thousands of Igbos in North?

Just like the Turks deny the Armenian genocide, the Nigerian state denies that Igbo genocide, but we will never forget.

And once we gain our freedom, and we shall gain our freedom, the whole world will know the injustice when we present it to the United Nations.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 3:40am On Dec 29, 2011
One_Naira:

You are just finding this out today? Open a thread and I mean any thread and just mention the word Igbo, watch as some Yoruba will bring Biafra, Lagos, Black scorpion, etc that thread in less than a day. I don't pay them mind anymore, I don't get why some Igbo still do.

My previous post to Nchara applies. In case you are not aware, a lot of Igbos do not necessarily share your viewpoints and that's okay but no need to think that they are after you or some tribal BS. See my first post here and see I was basically asking a question which brought about a debate. I only ask that you acquit yourself as a real man with intellectual capacity and respond without going down into the gutter to turn to insult, abuse and tribalism.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2011
I guess people need to learn the definition of genocide.

genocide: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

Now tell me that the pogroms in the North were not genocidal acts?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Relax101(m): 3:44am On Dec 29, 2011
^^^^ Helepi me ask o.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 3:47am On Dec 29, 2011
Stages of Genocide

Stage 1: Classification
People are divided into "us and them".

Stage 2: Symbolization
"When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups, "

Stage 3: Dehumanization
"One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases."

Stage 4: Organization
"Genocide is always organized,  Special army units or militias are often trained and armed, "

Stage 5: Polarization
"Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda, "

Stage 6: Preparation
"Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity, "

Stage 7: Extermination
"It is "extermination" to the killers because their victims do not want to leave."

Stage 8: Denial
"The perpetrators,  deny that they committed any crimes, "
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 3:48am On Dec 29, 2011
Guess what stage many Nigerians are in. . .
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2011
igbo boy:

listen small boy, i dont care if your label for me is "tribalist" , one thing you should know i wear my igboness very very well, oshimili boy in the building  cool

ok no tribal insults like you insist,

Ok on to your questions (even though they are dumb because the answers are evident and you know the answer to all the questions you just asked)
1) The other party to the war were largely other Nigerians (of non-igbo, non old eastern region people)
2) The result? come on man, if you google oshimili it will tell you it is in Nigeria, that should answer your question about the result of the war, Outcomes

for me to actually debate you properly where are you from then we can have a go,  

Like I mentioned, it's okay to wear whatever toga you like but NOT every Igbo person or individual will agree with you and this you must accept without turning to insults. I like that you choose to respond without tribal insults.

1. Yes. It depends though on who you define as non old eastern region people because it is on record that other minority tribes in the old eastern regions actually fought against Biafra. I can furnish you with references and a lot are on this NL already. For example, when the biafran army retreated from Port Harcourt, they committed atrocities against the local population because they felt rejected and betrayed.

2. The outcome of this was is not elusive to me or to anyone. The point is you claimed that other peoples of Nigeria are not battle tested, as you will agree is a lie as biafra lost the war to the same people you claimed are not battle tested. Apparently if a side lost a fight against another, how can the person who lost still claim the opponent was not battle tested?? You see the logic?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 3:58am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG, please explain how Uwazurike's succession to Ojukwu concerns you? Very soon, you will start another 'tribal' discourse here.
angry angry
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 4:00am On Dec 29, 2011
Here is a somewhat more detailed general education for you about the origins of genocide and the propaganda that is mouthed by a lot of people. There is a saying that when you REPEAT A LIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT BEGINS TO SEEM AS TRUTH. This lie has been debunked for so long and you can imagine that in a 100 years, there would still be more people who will find out the truth themselves. Now read, patiently and I have highlighted most of the posting for less patient readers:

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 4:04am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

Here is a somewhat more detailed general education for you about the origins of genocide and the propaganda that is mouthed by a lot of people. There is a saying that when you REPEAT A LIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT BEGINS TO SEEM AS TRUTH. This lie has been debunked for so long and you can imagine that in a 100 years, there would still be more people who will find out the truth themselves. Now read, patiently and I have highlighted most of the posting for less patient readers:

Okay, it is a lie - there was no mass killing of the Ibo. Happy now? Find another topic to draw attention to yourself.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2011
More. . .

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 4:11am On Dec 29, 2011
More. . .

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 4:14am On Dec 29, 2011
EzeUche, if you ignore him, he cannot continue much more. He is trying to goad you into a response that he can continue to bite on. IGNORE HIM, and he will be forced to leave.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2011
Ugwumba:

EzeUche, if you ignore him, he cannot continue much more. He is trying to goad you into a response that he can continue to bite on. IGNORE HIM, and he will be forced to leave.

The definition is for all to see. He can try to deny it if he wants to, but the fact remains it was a genocide.

There is no refutation and it will be recognized as such in the future.

Do people realize how long it took for the world to recognize the Armenian genocide?

Turkey still denies it, but the rest of the world see it for it what it is.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 4:20am On Dec 29, 2011
Ugwumba:

CyberG, please explain how Uwazurike's succession to Ojukwu concerns you? Very soon, you will start another 'tribal' discourse here.
angry angry

Okay, it is a lie - there was no mass killing of the Ibo. Happy now? Find another topic to draw attention to yourself.

I invite you to read my posts and convince yourself that I have ZERO (0) interest in promoting a tribal fight. You will see that I have made very many arguments that outrightly tribalism and bigotry denounced such narrowness of minds.

I will otherwise implore you to not stifle healthy and vigorous debate by simply saying "Okay, it is a lie . . ." for you live in a society that encourages the very same thing you would be shutting down and in fact should know better for you live in a society that teaches you to know the impact and feelings that racism (the twin brother of tribalism) parades both overtly and covertly. I have no idea how long you've lived in Netherlands but do you know that one of the arch racists of all time invaded that same country in World War II? No matter how good you find live today, you will always have to thank people who rose up to counter Nazi Germany for otherwise today, you will either live in an enslaved society or live in a different country or sent to the grave because of your race. This is the truth and it is very bad to ask me to keep quiet. I welcome your counter-arguments.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2011
Wisdom comes with experience, and those who have never experienced war are the ones who think gunshots make for beautiful music.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by EzeUche(m): 4:23am On Dec 29, 2011
Stage 8: Denial
"The perpetrators, deny that they committed any crimes, "

Denial seems to be rampant in CyberG responses. Pogroms are genocidal acts if he didn't know that.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 4:23am On Dec 29, 2011
Ugwumba:

Read my post again and you may want to edit this one (and I will do the same). You will see I didn't register here yesterday and do you think I will be forced to leave? Do you know that Ezeuche is one of the most ardent and worst tribalists / racists / bigots on NLand and were he born into a different race, he will find it of no consequence to dispatch you to your grave based only on race?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2011
Counter arguments on what? You, being young, assume that everything can be settled by arguing on events you never experienced.

Please look at the topic for this thread and try to reason with yourself why the discussion is now about whether or not the Ibos were victims of genocide.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 4:28am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

Read my post again and you may want to edit this one (and I will do the same). You will see I didn't register here yesterday and do you think I will be forced to leave? Do you know that Ezeuche is one of the most ardent and worst tribalists / racists / bigots on NLand and were he born into a different race, he will find it of no consequence to dispatch you to your grave based only on race?

And, I have on occassion pointed this out to him. If you see him that way, what then are you trying to achieve, other than to bring other tribalists and bigots in and start throwing insults here. If you are so learned, do you consider this argument worth making? Are there no other positive things you feel inclined to apply your intellectual prowess to.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 4:54am On Dec 29, 2011
Ugwu: I read your posts before posting and I should let you know that I am not in a tussle with you or anyone. I am just making clear points backed with facts and the least you should do is to stifle debate or free speech. Check my post history here and you will see for yourself. There is no value in asking me to not express myself for you live in a free society like I do and Nigeria in fact strives to be a free society. Don't worry about my intellectual prowess, they are top-notch, well tested, accomplished and are of no consequence to this debate. Now back to my points:

======================================================================================

Now to show you that there is NO denial in those passages, read it. Massacres were committed by both sides but no patterns of genocide were established. The pogroms of pre-civil war fitted more in the definition of genocide and it means today (2011), that genocide still remains. However, the genocide that is claimed by propagandist is not that in the per-war days in the north but that which occurred in the north when the declaration of secession invited escalation of hostilities. What happens when people fight wars? A lot and death is everywhere! Number of deaths in the recent US-Iragi/Afghan Wars put the casualty numbers at 4,683 for US and 104,384 - 114,042 to the other side. This is very disproportionate and remember that several thousands more of women and children are dead on the side. Can we make a case for genocide?

However, one thing that makes established cases of genocides different from here is this was a war that was invited by actions of Igbos. Let us call a spade a spade! We can analyze from before independence but even discounting that, what in God's name do people want when after killing all other leaders and they are crying and sad, you start making fun of them?? You live in their midst, your fathers rented land/space in the lands of their ancestors and after killing their own leaders, you break out the tambourine and sing them songs of derision? Ironsi had an eternity to do the right thing or appear to be making the right moves but NO, he would promulgate the useless Decree 34 which his key man (and tribesman) Francis Nwokedi would find every reason to bring to reality! There were riots, the northerners shouted "A raba", everyone slagged them off and yet you still sing them boastful songs for their sadness? Was Ironsi just to keep the coupists of January 1966 in safety and paying them salaries without even any punishment? Where is your sense of justice or you only think of justice when you are on the receiving end? Any set of doing right would have saved everyone a headache of a war today and it is most important that people learn NOW rather than repeat the errors of the past!
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 5:02am On Dec 29, 2011
Oh for God's sake, go on if you enjoy what you are doing. I will be back sometime when this thread has degenerated to ask you again - What have you achieved?

PS - you may think that having a purely intellectual debate on issues we can all find quotes and material to support our positions is the right way to go. Unfortunately, I keep the end game in sight. What is your message? There were no pogroms and each side was equally guilty? If I agree with you, will you then cease to argue, or do you also have this egomaniac's urge to get everyone to agree with you?
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 5:09am On Dec 29, 2011
^^ Ha. . .you are approaching the borderline of introducing sentiments and personality into it. No need for this is neither about me or you. I am not sure you read my posts because if you did, I have alluded to them for if you can't see that then, you might only have a scant knowledge for which the word "pogrom" must be mentioned for you to recognize the discussion. Worry not about the end-game for you cannot constrain people's thoughts or keyboard to any "end game". The topic is clear, the foundation of my posts is clear and anyone would see that my fundamental question is legitimate - any claims on a post is legitimate for debate - be it fact or fiction and I have shown here that one thing in the post is fiction.

In any case, I am done with the conversation except anyone is genuinely interested in finding out FACTS and not bothered that someone disagrees with a falsity that some people have championed persistently.

@Ugwu, I will erase this later hope you read it. I see you are a matured man (papa). Goodnight to you too.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by Ugwumba(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2011
Okay, good night.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by igboboy1(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

Like I mentioned, it's okay to wear whatever toga you like but NOT every Igbo person or individual will agree with you and this you must accept without turning to insults. I like that you choose to respond without tribal insults.

1. Yes. It depends though on who you define as non old eastern region people because it is on record that other minority tribes in the old eastern regions actually fought against Biafra. I can furnish you with references and a lot are on this NL already. For example, when the biafran army retreated from Port Harcourt, they committed atrocities against the local population because they felt rejected and betrayed.

2. The outcome of this was is not elusive to me or to anyone. The point is you claimed that other peoples of Nigeria are not battle tested, as you will agree is a lie as biafra lost the war to the same people you claimed are not battle tested. Apparently if a side lost a fight against another, how can the person who lost still claim the opponent was not battle tested?? You see the logic?

1. cyberG who are the PH locals? Is PH (and Present day rivers made up of one ethnic group?) FYI my mom is from Rivers, I am not from "present day east as it is referred to in Nigeria today" ok,

2. No i dont see the logic, Attache attache na im u dey define here, Look at the begining of the war "most" of the then old eastern people where either with Biafra or where neutral, after the fall of these peripheral communities they either remained neutral or joined the Nigerian side!!duh with the threat of extermination by the Nigerian force (like the massacre in Delta North communities) and promises of carving out for them a region for them outside of igbo influence why wouldnt they?

Now the war was then carried out mostly by igbos, We all know who did most of the fighting on the Nigerian side (and is not these your so called PH locals).
MEND is mostly Ijaw (yes i said mostly ijaw you would hardly see an urhobo, isoko, akwa ibom, igbo, itsekiri, efik bini man etc in MEND), BH is mostly hausa/fulani  so my point remain that these are the only battle tested group in Nigeria,

You know I am igbo so what the hell are you? are you trying to hide under a cloak? Reveal your ethnicity let me shame the devil, #NwaOshimilideyhereso
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2011
igbo boy:

1. cyberG who are the PH locals? Is PH (and Present day rivers made up of one ethnic group?) FYI my mom is from Rivers, I am not from "present day east as it is referred to in Nigeria today" ok,

PH, of course, comprises of more than one ethnic group: Abua, Andoni, Ekpeye, Engenni, Etche, lbani , lkwerre, Kalabari, Ndoni, Ogba, Okrika, etc.

2. No i dont see the logic, Attache attache na im u dey define here, Look at the begining of the war "most" of the then old eastern people where either with Biafra or where neutral, after the fall of these peripheral communities they either remained neutral or joined the Nigerian side!!duh with the threat of extermination by the Nigerian force (like the massacre in Delta North communities) and promises of carving out for them a region for them outside of igbo influence why wouldnt they?

[b]The logic is self explanatory: the people who you fought and lost were from other tribes in Nigeria, hence they are BATTLE-TESTED! Except you wish to contend that until all the soldiers of one tribe belong to a particular division only, fought and won then they become battle tested and otherwise, they are not. This of course would be an unprecedented attempt to push a bizarre point of view. Some of the more effective divisions and renowned commanders were from particular tribes and yet they were not battle-tested? One more thing which you should consider: It is highly commendable to blend almost totally fresh recruits, with diverse backgrounds and tribes into an effective fighting force and win than take an homogenous army. Think about that.

I should also fail not to comment that, you being a young man now, have nothing on people far older than you that made a decision to be on one side against another on a promise of owning their land, their state and some measure of control. At the beginning, was the approval of the people sought before being co-opted into the war because if it was, then you could say they flip-flopped but their decision was NEVER sought to war! "Duh" is not a compliment to those people and they are well within their rights to make any decision and live with the consequences. In the final analysis, the events and records of what happened during and after the war does not show that they were neutral or fought for biafra. Most people including the Mid West was neutral until the war was under-way and it became clear what the future held with biafran incursion across the Niger. Otherwise, if they were so cozy with the biafrans, and were merely influenced by the offer of their own states as alluded to previously, why were they attacked when the biafrans were forced to leave? Why did they not quickly and gladly return back all properties on their land back to the Igbos after the war?[/b]

Now the war was then carried out mostly by igbos, We all know who did most of the fighting on the Nigerian side (and is not these your so called PH locals).

I never said or mentioned that PH locals did most of the fighting. Please read again and if I made any such statement, I will edit it right away.

MEND is mostly Ijaw (yes i said mostly ijaw you would hardly see an urhobo, isoko, akwa ibom, igbo, itsekiri, efik bini man etc in MEND), BH is mostly hausa/fulani  so my point remain that these are the only battle tested group in Nigeria,

You are still wrong to say that some group is the only battle tested in Nigeria! There are groups that have fought battles for 100s of years before the biafran war with the most modern weapons of their time, does it mean they are still not battle tested? In modern times, several Nigerian soldiers of different tribes fought in Burma, Congo, the Civil War and then Liberia. Does that mean they are still not battle-tested until they fight on ethnic and tribal grounds in support of a shared belief? Abeg, don't demean any of this people for if you saw any of these people in the heat of battle, then you will know if you are even riot-tested! Have you stared down the barrel of the gun pointed at your face before? Be respectful!

You know I am igbo so what the hell are you? are you trying to hide under a cloak? Reveal your ethnicity let me shame the devil, #NwaOshimilideyhereso

I politely decline any invitation to discussion about tribes. I can already read all your insults and desire to engage in a tribal fist-cuff. I advise this is not necessary and your best bet to shaming the devil is to get off hatred for other humans on the basis of their tribe and race.

Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by igboboy1(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

Based on your poosie move not to state what your ethnicity is our debate has been effectively cancelled, why hide under a cloak are you scared I will dissect you?

And please I am from Delta State which was part of the old Midwest (I cant speak for all midwestern igbos but i know 100% my people where pro biafra) so dont go here blabbing as if igbos are only found in the East,

I wont respond to any further posts from you until you lay down what set you claim fool (as in ethnicity) then we can be debating on an equal playing field,

Anuofia am out
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2011
igbo boy:

Based on your poosie move not to state what your ethnicity is our debate has been effectively cancelled, why hide under a cloak are you scared I will dissect you?

And please I am from Delta State which was part of the old Midwest (I cant speak for all midwestern igbos but i know 100% my people where pro biafra) so dont go here blabbing as if igbos are only found in the East,

I wont respond to any further posts from you until you lay down what set you claim fool (as in ethnicity) then we can be debating on an equal playing field,

Anuofia am out

LOL. . . you tried so hard not to show your true colors but you still showed yourself for what you are!? Your only identity and achievement in life is your tribe and tribalism. That's your own problem but not all Igbo, other Nigerians or truth-seeking people will always agree with you. Deal with it!  grin grin tongue
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by OneNaira6: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2011
CyberG:

My previous post to Nchara applies. In case you are not aware, a lot of Igbos do not necessarily share your viewpoints and that's okay but no need to think that they are after you or some tribal BS. See my first post here and see I was basically asking a question which brought about a debate. I only ask that you acquit yourself as a real man with intellectual capacity and respond without going down into the gutter to turn to insult, abuse and tribalism.

Did I insult you? Did I in anyway argue or attacked you on this thread? If you want to test what a real man is then reread my advise to you.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by CyberG: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2011
One_Naira:

Did I insult you? Did I in anyway argue or attacked you on this thread? If you want to test what a real man is then reread my advise to you.

Hey, what I was saying is that IF you wanted to debate and NOT that you already abused me because some people just go to tribal abuse as soon as they disagree and cannot marshal their points. We are cool bro, I am not here to fight anyone.
Re: MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader by pazienza(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2011
Igboboy, there is no need to debate with a guy who is ashamed of his ethnicity,ignore him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra / Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 / Supreme Court: Suspense As APC Leaders Wait On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.