Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? (4263 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / What Shocked You. When You Entered A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Well said! . . . Thank you.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by GuluvaGG(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
Dondav:

Wits or pretoria! Or which would u recommend?

Both are good but it depends what course you will be doing
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2012
Pharmacy or health sciences!
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
Any ideas?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by claremont(m): 4:37am On Jan 07, 2012
llbhuds:

BLACK FACES IN  WHITE PLACES smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

im not living an inhumane life here in Europe (i love the kinda life im living) and i think millions of Africans living in Europe can testify to this. i never said racism is over in Europe and it cant be over cos even in our beloved African land you get abused racially talk more of a foreign land. i have been in Europe for sometimes now and i have never been or seen some1 being abused racially.
living in the UK is not a yardstick of being better than those i described in my previous comment, you are only a fortunate guy cos remember visa is only a privilege and not your right.

if wetin i talk pain you make you go commit suicide oooo 
Good stuff!

@OP: Everyone (and I repeat, EVERYONE!) migrates from place to place to seek a better life for himself or his family, and people will always migrate. I chose to migrate because it gave me an opportunity to pursue goals I could only dream about in my home country. I had to choose between "dreaming a life" or "living a dream", and I was lucky enough to have the resources to pursue the latter.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2012
Same over here! Any ideas on white single gurls, seeking 4 love?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by llbhuds: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
Dondav:

Same over here! Any ideas on white single gurls, seeking 4 love?

dating sites will be helpful
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2012
llbhuds:

dating sites will be helpful
like?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by paniki(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@Dondav you want a white girlfriend?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2012
paniki:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@Dondav you want a white girlfriend?
Yeah! I sure do. Any ideas?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by llbhuds: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2012
Dondav:

like?

tagged.com nd badoo grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Gee. Tnx
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by justwise(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2012
Dondav:

Gee. Tnx

Are you actually going to SA to study or look for white woman?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
@justwise, SA is for study and i'm not interested in south african gurls.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
Strike.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
Any south african student here?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by GuluvaGG(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
Dondav I think that you are a confused person.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by llbhuds: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2012
GuluvaGG:

Dondav I think that you are a confused person.

grin grin grin you dont have to blame him man, na naija situation dey make d guy talk kabakaba
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2012
Kabakaba?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
South africa. . . Here i come!
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
@justwise, pls i need ur help. . I am going to SA with a visitors visa, I am planning to extend and also obtain a study visa there in sA. Will be granted the student visa while in SA?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by Dondav(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2012
Guys, what kind of business makes a lot of profit within a short period of time in South Africa?

And requires a lesser capital too!!!
I need ideas... Business ideas.....
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by talk2tosep(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
@dondav,i will not advise you not to come to sa,but you might likely face what thousands of nigerians are facing here..
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by raphrinco: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks a lot for this,let me start by telling some footballers out there that unless a Football club invites you for trial dont ever think of coming here please,but as for those into building and construction:Engineering,fore man,if you have the chance(5years working visa only) you can give it a try.Please if you have information about a particular country ,that is adivceable for footballer to search for football club,you help out.Thanks
Dondav: Hi, my name is David. I created this thread so we can share ideas, scopes and be of aid to ourselves. What are/was your reason for leaving the country? Which country? How genuine are the abilities of getting what you want/wanted? Are u stranded? How can you help others travelling to the same destination? What's your idea about Nigerians leaving the country for a greener pasture? What advise will you render to someone travelling to your country of residence? Which business/career idea works most in your country of residence? E.t.c
Let's help each other by rendering our helps, opinions and ideas. We might eventually save lives by doing so. Thank you. Merry xmas and a happy new year.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by raphrinco: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Please am not trying to make you afraid,Remember that Nigerians were rumored to be suspects that shut there HERO,manness man and their social figure and flag bearer(Lucky Dube) so forget about racism and leave everything for JEHOVAH REHOBOTH THE HELP OF THE HELPLESS.Moreover if you have any contribution,tips and lessons to share please do not hesitate to let your BRETHREN know .Thanks
Dondav: @justwise, my dad's sending me to south africa to study. . The job idea was mine, cos I wasn't gonna be idle. Dats why I opened those threads. I wasn't gonna sponsor myself; and not europe, where racism is really high. Tnx. But I need ideas on how to survive in the labour markets in s.a.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by raphrinco: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks a lot for your calm opinion.God is the only one that can save.
amnestylaw: I read everyone´s comment and I must say, every one has some iota of truth in their opinion, In my case, I am Nigerian and travelled to Europe (Slovakia) because I am married to oyinbo woman. Of course I did not marry her because I wanted to travel out, I married her because I love her. Now, this is my fourth month I have been here. I have a permanent residence permit already and studying here through distance learning with the University of London International programme. I work with AT&T as UVN Implementation Manager just because I was able to speak good English during the interview and of course because I was smart with answers etc. I have only a Senior Secondary School Certificate and work among people with Ph.Ds, Masters and first degrees and IT professionals, I am paid well but after paying for accommodation and other expenses like feeding and transportation, I have few hundred Euros left. From my experience, there is racism everywhere in the world. Depending on what you do, where you are and how you react, For example, all blacks and non Slovaks are advised to not walk in the dark or go to corners at night because of Skinheads, I do not walk out after 11 at night here. I know my space and I have not fallen victim of racism than once in a bank. My wife dealt with the man who was making some kind of ''who the hell is this black smelly man?'' comments. She shouted at him in the bank and gave him a sharp comment in the Slovak language which the man used in addressing me, So, I will advise anyone coming to Europe to have a reason, legal reason for coming. I think they will find it kinda not easy at first but as soon as you got a job, a place to stay, you will save few euros to lodge in your bank account at home in Nigeria.
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by raphrinco: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
I mean QATAR,DUBAI,BAHRAIN,KUWAIT,LEBANON,JORDAN,SAUDI ARABIA,EGYPT and other Arab countries
raphrinco: Thanks a lot for this,let me start by telling some footballers out there that unless a Football club invites you for trial dont ever think of coming here please,but as for those into building and construction:Engineering,fore man,if you have the chance(5years working visa only) you can give it a try.Please if you have information about a particular country ,that is adivceable for footballer to search for football club,you help out.Thanks
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by tsolution: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=ifegy]@Dondav, if you have the means to study outside the country and want to work as well, you might do well to consider the Canadian system. Not many people back home are aware of the fact that because the Canadian government is focused on letting in skilled immigrants, they have made it a lot easier for foreign students who study here to work while they study and immigrate as well after their studies, if they so wish. And you don't have to marry oyibo to make it, just prove yourself through your studies and follow the rules for work/study/immigration.

Thanks for this info, pls is it allowed to relocate with spouse and childd?
Re: Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? by ifegy: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Yes you can immigrate as a family. Go to www.cic.gc.ca and read through the information on the different ways to immigrate (federal, provincial, foreign student, investor,...)

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Of The Most Polluted Places In The World / 80 Nigerians Deported For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje In Indonesia / Lekki Leisure Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.