Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims (5046 Views)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by tlops(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
another release from the president Goodluck Promise Jonesathan. while it may sound commendable we know there will be no continuity or follow up on the victims after the news reach the press.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by calichisof: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
That is too bad a whole naija instead to fine a way to stop the killing they are there given free education naija na wash
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by nnasino(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
useless leaders with useless promises. Free education ko free education ni
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Afam4eva(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
They should also add free burial for those that died. Buncha clowns.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by sleek29(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
A totally comatose educational sector to help in bringing succour to children who just had their parents murdered in cold blood, these children would be sponsored to schools that government officials wards don't attend
The only way justice can & would be done is if those who carried out the inhuman execution be brought to book!!!
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by sniperwolf(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
Death sentence to the bombers will do alot of good
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by sniperwolf(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Death sentence to the bombers will do alot of good
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by OZONE123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
I found it so amusing that we have decided to allow our leaders take us for fools.
Are you guys aware of what happened last year, now the only thing these guys can say
is just a promise to fund the education of the children??
Did any of you guys lose any relative in that bomb?
do you know how it feels for a father to lose her daughter?
Do you know what it means for a mother to be gone forever on a xmas day to bombing all in the name of what?
I can sense a revolution in nigeria.
We've been pushed to the wall.
It's time to act.
Now we know most of  those guys are not there to help the citizenry.
We need to help ourselves.
Every nigerian must stand up tall and speak up loud!!!!!!!
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Megapower: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
WHERE ARE THE CHURCH LEADERS? WE NEED YOU TO SPEAK UP PLS.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
fresh insult upon injury

rather than bring the culprits to justice, the fg is . . .what are they doing? can someone explain?

or i it more of that empty headed mentality - do they think the victims are 'miltants' who can be pacified with 'overseas training'?

is that how shallow , callous, cynical, indifferent and bereft of ideas that this administration is?

gej, you need to sack everyone around you. your advisers cannot be this stupid - they clearly do not wish you well.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by mystikal(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Free Education some States are already practising. . . . . . .Not impressed FG.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by 3kay945(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
Am still wondering how next year wil be, ,
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by dontuwi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
where is boko haram people,come and bomb my hus so dat nigeria government will build new one for us.o boy see elivation. embarassed
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by LeJeun3: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
For how long? Is it for nursery school or TertiarY education? Kara wu kara!!
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Zi: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Let them bomb presidential villa, state house, let it touch our leaders children, then the should come. I will give them free education.
Foolish people!!
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by patlead: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2011
we dont have to wait for a bomb blast before free education, can we all take to the streets, i will lead u follow, we will ensure that this government realizes that they have failed and are failing, but we will ot allow the people of naija to be a failure like where they came from
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by Zenakoboko(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2011
Shame on our FEC and federal govt! sad

Is this the only solution or the palliative measure they FEC think tank has deemed fit to cool flaying tempers?
Are they trying to give us incentive to let ourselves or our parents be bombed to death by these bastards or morons or retards called Boko Haram? What happens to those whose parents are incapacitated by the attacks (but are still alive)? Who even ensures that this publicity move abi na promise is carried out beyond GEJ's single term in office?

Abeg, Niaja FG should quit playing with the masses and our collective intelligence.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by bizybrain(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2011
This situation makes remember our afro beat legend in his own words "Animal wan dash us human right "in their mind they want 2 compensate d victims wit their own rights as citizens of Nigeria. I'm wondering wats next.
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by emesv26(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2011
They are giving free education for the victims the dead or the living once?
Re: Free Education For Madalla Bomb Victims by cynthiafred67(f): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2011
Another empty promises, I guess that is what we get when we have a dumb man as a president. I just pity those children *Smh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

N125m Donations: Lawyer Sues Sanusi, Agf / Lokoja: A State Capital With No Single Good Road (full Pictures / Buhari critically sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Cover Up His Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.