Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? (7821 Views)

Finally! GEJ Meets Shekau / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / Facebook Friends Slam Jonathan Over Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by maclatunji: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2011
^Why did you stop? You should continue now, maybe Boko Haram will be wiped-out with your ranting. No wonder GEJ is comfy with people like you continually helping to divert attention from the real issues.

People like you are not very far from Boko Haram in terms of responsibility O. People are dying, you are here ranting and inciting hate instead of addressing lack of security from your government.

Hypocritical numbskulls like you cannot tackle a issue of criminality without inciting hate. If someone kills, deal with him with the laws that are abundant in our books. Not running around like a rabid racoon making noise

How many people have been convicted for the numerous murders by Boko Haram and other negative forces? Answer now!

Is it the job of Muslims to arrest, convict and deliver justice to murderers? Answer this as well!

Was it the Muslim on the street that asked you to vote for him to secure your lives and property and lead you into prosperity?

Who has the instruments of co-ercion of the state at his disposal but chooses to hide behind useless rhetorics that ineffectual thinkers like you propagate?
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by palmwine(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2011
They all say that it is not religious blah blah !!!

My question is this,

Why is it that no explosions goes off during muslim holidays? no explosions during Salah and other celebrations.

What happened to the report by Wikileaks that emirs stand as guarantors for the arrested boko haram members?

Why did Marilyn Ogar the SSS spokes woman say that they will not prosecute arrested boko harem members but will rather de radicalise them?

Too many double standards in this country. The truth is that boko harem gets tacit encouragement from the northern elite the Sultan inclusive.
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2011
These daft sons of pigs would prefer to talk trash about 'criminality' and 'insecurity' and how it is all the government's fault. That is precisely why I now detest all things Islam. They're all one and the same - filthier than rags. Why is it that such 'criminality' is ALWAYS perpetrated under the guise of Islam and their smelly mohammed and blood sucking allah? You're ALL damned. If we're talking about criminality as in regular, religion-neutral criminality - e.g. Armed robbery, kidnapping, etc, then of course that is a different matter. But for bloody, cowardly b.a.s.t.a.r.ds that launch an unprovoked attack on a church filled with harmless, innocent worshippers on Christmas Day - in the name of ISLAM and their useless allah? I would be very brutal with any fool that euphemistically calls that 'criminality'. These dogs have been pampared for too long. They are all the same thing, there is no such thing as a 'peace-loving' muslim, and this is evident in their lame reactions to Islam-based violence since September 11 to date. They are all despicable - including their nonsensical prophet and allah.
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by maclatunji: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2011
@Palmwine, Let us assume for the sake of argument that you are right, whose job is it to deal with the issues?

The present scenario in Nigeria is like having a city with a fire service chief. Each time there is a fire in the city, the fire service chief will lead his men to the scene and start screaming- YEPA! FIRE IS BURNING, FIRE IS BAD, FIRE IS A KILLER whilst watching the burning structure and people living there to burn to ashes.

The Fire Service Chief does this every time there is a fire.

Now, I am sure that if people in the city are sane, they will either force the Fire Service Chief to do his job or remove him from the position if they value their lives.

All over the world, there are totally EVIL BAD GUYS that want to destroy entire cities. What keeps them at bay is the superior fire-power of GOVERNMENTS and their willingness to use those powers to the benefit of majority of their citizenry.

Our Nigerian government is not willing to do this. Jonathan is not the first Christian/Southern President in this country, so spare us that ludicrous, pathetic and moronic line of thought/argument.

@Pro01, you are obviously too daft to know that crimes have motives. Eventually, when terrorists are caught, I imagine they are sent to the zoo and not law courts because their motives maybe tied to religion.

Continue with your rant, can't you see? 1000 Boko Haram members have already crossed to the great beyond with your rabid ranting.

#Idioticnumbskull
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2011
maclatunji:

@Pro01, you are obviously too daft to know that crimes have motives. Eventually, when terrorists are caught, I imagine they are sent to the zoo and not law courts because their motives maybe tied to religion.

Continue with your rant, can't you see? 1000 Boko Haram members have already crossed to the great beyond with your rabid ranting.

#Idioticnumbskull

You must be a bas.t.a.rd, along with every single child - including the stillborn ones - that emerged from your mother's polluted womb. You're lucky to hide under the anonymity of the internet to be saying that nonsense, cos, with the mood I'm in, If I take the pains to track you down, I would tear you to shreds and feed your cadaver to vultures. Filthy pig, you and all your fellow muslim scumbags are worse than maggots and deserve to be treated as such. May you perish without trace and may your entire kindred be wiped off the surface of the earth in the most violent manner known to man. Bloody b.a.s.t.ard. Rather than admit that Islam is a discredited religion of blood-thirsty vipers, you are here trying to defend the indefensible. "Crimes have motives"? You're a brainless beast. Why hasn't any Christian group bombed a mosque filled with worshippers - in the name of Jesus Christ? Afterall, "crimes have motives". You, your entire family, and every other Islamic maggot across the world do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of mankind.
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by Kinikini: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2011
Quote from pro01 to mactuunji
[b]You must be a bas.t.a.rd, along with every single child - including the sitllborn ones - that emerged from your mother's polluted womb. You're lucky to hide under the anonymity of the internet to be saying that nonsense, cos, with the mood I'm in, If track you down, I would tear you to shreds and feed your cadaver to vultures. Filthy pig, you and all your fellow muslim scumbags are worse than maggots and deserve to be treated as such. May you perish without trace and may your entire kindred be wiped off the surface of the earth in the most violent manner known to man. Bloody b.a.s.t.ard. Rather than admit that Islam is a discredited religion of blood-thirsty vipers, you are here trying to defend the indefensible. "Crimes have motives"? You're a brainless beast. Why hasn't any Christian group bombed a mosque filled with worshippers - in the name of Jesus Christ? Afterall, "crimes have motives". You, your entire family, and every other Islamic maggot across the world do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of mankind.[/b]

What civility. Keep it up.
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by maclatunji: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
^Indeed. Note I am as appalled as anybody can be about the killings. Don't mind the sub-human wannabe. I know God made him human but he is making every effort to be an animal. Even amongst animals, we have noble creatures that would look at him with scorn.

#Patheticdork
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by breinz: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
wel everybody know governing a nation isnt entirely just moving about and sightseeing. the man should ne given a chance abeg. whats all this.
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by Chiori(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
To be frank, I don't trust these Muslims anymore, and that includes my cousins in Bauchi. They will tell you in English that peace is the best option, then the interpreter in Arabic will go on to say 'Death to the unbelievers and Christians'. I trust none of them.
Re: GEJ Meets Sultan Over Christmas Day Bombings: A Commendable Move? by nagoma(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2011
GEJ did not become president on the basis of merit or his previous postive qualitative contribution to national leadership. He ascended to the presidency based on sectional and religious sentiments . Such a person can never perform, he can never do the job of a president despite all the instruments of security and government and resources in his hand. He will depend on the same religious and sectional sentiments to bail him out while the country is set on fire by criminals. Such sentimental and sectional ostriches are the most vocal here on Nairaland. They are quick to identify a hate figure such as the sultan and blame him for the lack of governance in the land. The sultan has less powers than the policeman at the checkpoint, he is constitutionally a figure head who can only advice and he is doing that on a daily basis while the powers that be chose to remain dumb and clueless. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow / New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) / Nigeria Decides: Live 2019 Presidential Election Results (PDP Leading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.