Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast (9647 Views)

Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by ortopazz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Well, hopefully GOD WIL HELP U
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by ortopazz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2011
Now Boko r u happy? Thz ur madness is getin outta hand, and any islamic idolatory clerik that saiz itz ALLAHZ DOING, IS A RAVING LUNATIC.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by thehomer: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
Not to be cold but again, what was God doing? She had the option of being killed with the rest of her family or becoming an orphan losing her siblings in the process. Why couldn't God have warned the police about these murderers? That is what a good human citizen would have done how much more God? Anyway, some of the opinions expressed here remind me of this video.

[flash=640,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM5n8jESUEk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by phreakabit(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hope Gen Buhari can sleep at night.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by LEXYLOV: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
If this had happen to one of the people at the corridor of power, maybe by now we will be seen the starting of invasion of BH hideout or headquarters. Nancy the good lord did not wishing this carnage at all, God is peaceful. This is the work of the agents of the devil called boko Haram. I really feel you my little sister. The good lord will guild and protect you in your life and you will become very important proud of this nation tomorrow by God grace. I wish is Celestial or Cherubim and seraphim's they would have foreseen this long ago through prophecy I guess. embarassed
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by muyoto: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
very sad
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by schorlbone(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
My friend! Don'τ̲̅ go out there criticizing Buhari when GEJ is there making no effort @ all. Clueless huh?
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
goodsegs:

the religion of peace is always fighting a war, a baseless war.Islam is Evil,  nothing good can come out of Islam.Religion of peace my foot, even before Boko haram,this religion bigots have always have one baseless fight or the other.No country will live peacefully with the presence of this religion called Islam

will u pls stop spewing out rubbish if u don't av any reasonable suggestion just keep quiet
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by ortopazz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
Poor Miranda, thanks to BH camels!
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by sniperwolf(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
This security breach in Naija is breaking my hear
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Ndkings1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
I feel ur pain my sister.
May their souls rest in peace.
That is how god wants it 2 b.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Niseamaka(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
I went out today in onitsha near central musque , and i saw muslim freely chanting and going about thier biz,  But in their land they will be bombing.

Chima,

We are not like them. Religious or political differences will not push ndigbo to start killing people. But that is partly responsible for the carnage we are witnessing in our country against us. we are too passive. Whenever we wake up from our slumber and start retaliatory attacks, blood for blood, these unprovoked acts of extreme wickedness may not be eradicated completely but will surely reduce drastically. As you pointed out, islam have never and will never co-exist peacefully with any other religion or culture in any corner of the globe. Killing is an integral part of their religion. killing someone who do not share their religious faith and dying in the process is a passport for them to meet their Allah.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by odumchi: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ndi Igbo yoma!
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Threads like this are just the emotional fuel that haters of Islam need to read through before hurling all manner of insults at Muslims.
Aunty Mukinatu thank you for putting it on the front page.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by noiseless: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
So you would prefer this evil hidden from the eye to keep your pathetic agenda spotless or what? rubbish.
fellis:

Threads like this are just the emotional fuel that haters of Islam need to read through before hurling all manner of insults at Muslims.
Aunty Mukinatu thank you for putting it on the front page.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by frankhills(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
my question is this: is GEJ going to continue to fold his arms and watch these idiots for Christ's sake? It's high time we started facing these animals before they thing they have the monopoly of violence. Watch out for another C-R-U-S-A-D-E soon!
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by eghost247(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
sighs wish her all the best
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by aminu150(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2011
i just cant believe dis uninformed, daft illiterate that full NL. why on earth wil u say its islam that encourages killing innocent people. even in the birth place of islam i.e saudi arabia u can find christians living freely witout being attacked. this boko harams are not real muslims, so please stop abusing islam
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2011
Oh dear. The banality of evil. Goodluck, or at least Patience, needs to adopt this young girl. I can't imagine what she's going through. Her life would be full of misery and hardship, unless a miracle happens.

DEATH to ALL MUSLIMS. I have been tolerating my Yoruba/Auchi/Igbira/Kwara muslim friends and associates for a long time, knowing that they do not share the inherently fanatical and fundamentally violent streak of their Hausa/Fulani counterparts. But in the aftermath of the recent umpteenth display of barbaric im.be.ci.lity IN THE NAME OF ISLAM/ALLAH, I now despise any creature, past or present, living or dead, human or lower animal, that associates himself or herself with the filthier than a pigsty religion called Islam. ANY and EVERY fool, without exception, that calls himself or herself a muslim, is worse than a pig, and deserves nothing but spittle and contempt. If I had my way, and I very well might very soon, I would engineer a mass murder of all things Islam. And even if, admittedly, such a crime would lead to innocent casualties, I would be FAR more honorable than the best of them because I wouldn't claim to be acting on behalf of Jesus Christ or God or Christianity.

I have now disowned any associate of mine that is openly a muslim. These pigs deserve no consideration or pity. If ever genocide was justified, it has to be against all things muslim. The world would be much better without these pigs.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by LeJeun3: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2011
Thank God for ur lyf ur purpose is sure in this life! God Bless U!
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Tinkybabe(f): 4:25am On Dec 28, 2011
Such a strong girl, May the lord continue to give you the grace to bear this great loss, so pathetic!Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by mensdept: 4:31am On Dec 28, 2011
The best advice for this chick is to organize a movement to arrest those who have held the people of this country to ransom (Heads of States, Senators, Governors, Pastors, Mallams, Heads of Industry, those who fly in from abroad to flaunt their money) and put them ALL on trial by their peers suffering in their towns.

Those found guilty should consider a fate similar to that of the  french guillotine. (look that up if U dont know)

PERIOD
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Yemming(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2011
aminu150:

i just cant believe dis uninformed, daft illiterate that full NL. why on earth wil u say its islam that encourages killing innocent people. even in the birth place of islam i.e saudi arabia u can find christians living freely witout being attacked. this boko harams are not real muslims, so please stop abusing islam

my friend shut the phuck up, maybe you need to read this liink,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

dont just open your mouth and spill trash, islam is a curse to the world,
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by mensdept: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2011
Yemming:

my friend shut the phuck up, maybe you need to read this liink,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

dont just open your mouth and spill trash, islam is a curse to the world,

Yep, Islam is pretty bad, most particularly when its applied outside the Arab world. Funny enough all the Arab countries are more developed than Northern Nigeria, and they (the Arab countries) are not answering names that are Hausa or Nupe lol.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Yemming(m): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2011
mens dept:

Yep, Islam is pretty bad, most particularly when its applied outside the Arab world. Funny enough all the Arab countries are more developed than Northern Nigeria, and they (the Arab countries) are not answering names that are Hausa or Nupe lol.

bro what is bad is bad,  whether Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba,  we should all learn to tolerate each other,  religion has been a curse to this country rather than a blessing,  i remember back in those days when Africans had their own gods. we had peace, lived to good old age, justice were done appropriately to the wicked, people took care of themselves and their entire family,  we loved each other, 

we should learn from the Asians,  some of them accepted Christianity but majority of them still hold their belief, culture, and religion which defines who they are, 

Christianity was introduce to Nigeria by the west now we dey go church pass them,   Islam originates from Saudi Arabia but they are not hardcore Muslim even though they don't tolerates other religion as well but really it is not a do or die affair,
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by adanny01(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2011
Except for the praying mantis no other animal i can think of would kill its own species. Only humans kill other humans. Other animals fight for territory or female, but the loser always flees signifying the end to the fight.
On the other hand, where there is islam there is violence. I ask myself, do the muslims ask themselves why they live in violence or why they fail to think of the relationship between islam and violence?
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by VoodooDoll(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2011
This story is sad, Nigeria has not been safe for Nigerians for a very long time now.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by thehomer: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2011
adanny01:

Except for the praying mantis no other animal i can think of would kill its own species. Only humans kill other humans. Other animals fight for territory or female, but the loser always flees signifying the end to the fight.
On the other hand, where there is islam there is violence. I ask myself, do the muslims ask themselves why they live in violence or why they fail to think of the relationship between islam and violence?

Actually, some animals even eat their own cubs e.g polar bears and spiders.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by madjune(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2011
This is so pathetic. I think GEJ will take a drastic action if any of his relatives was involved.
He is still busy eating cassava bread and talking fuel subsidy. what a shame.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
This isn't about Islam,this is the work of ignorant and heartless people using religion as a cover for their atrocities. I have lived with muslims all my life down here in the west and i can say for a fact that a true muslim will never soil his hands in innocent blood. The people responsible for this should be crushed like ants,but unfortunately GEJ is not the man that can do this. He has no business being in power in the first place. Get ready folks,its going downhill from here. More bombs and bullets are in the offing.
I pray this innocent girl can pull through this because she has being scarred for life.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ishilove:

This isn't about Islam,this is the work of ignorant and heartless people using religion as a cover for their atrocities. I have lived with muslims all my life down here in the west and i can say for a fact that a true muslim will never soil his hands in innocent blood. The people responsible for this should be crushed like ants,but unfortunately GEJ is not the man that can do this. He has no business being in power in the first place. Get ready folks,its going downhill from here. More bombs and bullets are in the offing.
I pray this innocent girl can pull through this because she has being scarred for life.

I've never quite understood what people mean when they say stuff like the above. It smacks of deceit. Why oh Why do fanatics only use Islam as cover for their atrocities? ? ? What is it about Islam that makes it conducive to people who want to commit religion-based violence? ? ? Unless muslims address this fundamental question, I would keep categorizing ALL of them as worthless, despicable beasts. Why, for instance, do people not hide under the cover of Christianity, or Hinduism, or Bhuddism, or Traditionalism, or Scientology, or even Ogboni and AMORC to commit violence against others? ? ? Why ONLY Islam all the time? ? ? As long as there is no sensible answer to this crucial question, then let's stop deceiving ourselves. Islam is a discredited religion, and I expect decent muslims (if at all there is any) to renounce that nonsensical faith, lest they lose all claim to decency.
Re: 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast by livapul86(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Pro01: Chukwu gozie gi (God bless you). Over the years, i have asked myself the same question. Please credible muslims out there do look at Pro01's post and offer us a clear and intelligent response. #seriouslyamtired#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

........... / EU Commends Buhari For "Swiftness" In Release Of Kankara Students / Army Trains 439 Soldiers In Counter-Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.