Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me (1879 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / should I retain or take this new job - pls advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by Rizstar: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dear NL
    After the ongoing Assu strike, i will by God's grace complete my 1st degree examination(though Part-Time) in computer sc. Owing to my previous performance, i will be expecting good grade overall, have OCA ( Sql expert $ oracle certified Associated certificates), and some local certs in webdesigning, computer operation, maintenance and networking. pls wat next do i do since i do nt hv any labour mkt experience, no cash n still in my mid 20's? pls i need your candid  advice.
Re: How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by wordapple: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Why not take a look at www.mivepa.org ?

Quite a number of wonderful offers are available there.

You'd be able to choose from the wide array of job offers and income generation systems.

Go to http://www.mivepa.org

You may call 07028018256 for more info
Re: How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by DaddyDey: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Hi,
The era when companies advertise openings is over, you can create job and even employ others within three months-you may ask how?
1) By simply locating a customer for any industry,by mastery of this skill you don't need writing I beg to apply.
2) By freelancing-shortest distance to wealth and employment generation.
Please try this two methods on you consult me,via jobniche@gmail.com
Thanks,
Dady dey

]
Re: How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by rocean: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2012
this is nice
Re: How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by tribepro(m): 4:42am On Jan 10, 2012
It is painful that many Nigerians are still waiting for white collar or blue collar jobs when real wealth is actually concealed in the dirt. If you're in Lagos or any other area within Nigeria, you can end your search for white collar job only if you can identify your talent and develop it. Your talent is whatever that drives your passion. Passion is whatever you do and have fun and never feel tired of doing it. Whatever nobody drives you to do rather it's your best all time activity. I mean ethical and legitimate stuffs.
If you identify your talents, start thinking of how it can create value to any societal need. You can turn to your source (GOD) for help for this exercise. I also recommend you start reading motivational, inspirational, entrepreneurial and business books. So many wealth secrets are embedded in those books. Also, stick to your BIBLE, it's the greatest inspirational book of all ages.
Invest in your personal development and don't fail to practice what you learn. It's very important. Stick to this and I promise you 2012 must end on the right track for you.
Re: How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by sayosalt: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
As is it written that ''God can make ways where seems no ways'' that is how i got my job. You only need to keep saying it that ''God not by my power, not how wise i'm and not how knowledgeable i'm except by your spirit almighty God please make way for me where seems no way''. I can't remember how many times i say it & meditate on it, may be 4 times a day or more for a months or more till God finally open the door for me, I bless you God.
Re: How To Get A Job: Pls Advise Me by deeboss: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2012
An engineering firm in Ikeja has an opening for a front desk/admin/HR officer.

Qualification: A minimum of 2:2 in any of the social sciences from a reputable university.
Requirements:
1. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
2. Must be articulate, organised and smart. Able to think and perform under pressure.

Interested applicants should forward their detailed CV to quickvacancy@yahoo.com on or before 31st of January 2012

(1) (Reply)

job opportunity in a financial firm / Microbiologists, Biochemists And Ind Chemists Wanted Urgently.. / Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.