Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236476 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2012
Lol Mrs. Chima. . So tell me, how cute is Mr. Chima :d
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:22am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

yes, i have!
a fact ignored by the pharisees on this thread.

every black man came from africa.
that is a fact no one can dispute!

clearly, you're on some heavy booze.

anyway, why do you and others keep calling sexkillz an albino?

just curious.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:24am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

clearly, you're on some heavy booze.

anyway, why do you and others keep calling sexkillz an albino?

just curious.

how does that affect the price of fish?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2012
just answer the question, or do you have no answer?

and why are you up in arms over some calling others akata when you yourself did the exact same thing by labelling someone an albino?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

just answer the question, or do you have no answer?

and why are you up in arms over some calling others akata when you yourself did the exact same thing by labelling someone an albino?

calling someone akata is racist.
saying someone is an albino is stating a fact.

if you cannot see the difference between the two then i cannot help you!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

yes, i have!

Amen!!  cool
those type of people are a mirror image
of the africans that gave their own blood away.
so when you asked if they were my kind, i proudly say HELL NO!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

calling someone akata is racist.
saying someone is an albino is stating a fact.

if you cannot see the difference between the two then i cannot help you!

ok.

so once again, explain why you consider sexkillz an albino.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

ok.
so once again, explain why you consider sexkillz an albino.

his friends say he is one - what's the biggie in it?
are you an albinoid?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

his friends say he is one - what's the biggie in it?
are you an albinoid?

first you say its fact, now you say his friends say it.

lets have your own reasons for tagging him albino.

i believe your contact lenses are up to date.

what are you seeing- lets have it.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:33am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

first you say its fact, now you say his friends say it.

lets have your own reasons for tagging him albino.

i believe your contact lenses are up to date.

what are you seeing- lets have it.

so his close friends cannot be factual about his skin colour?
tpia - are you high on shrooms?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:35am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar can form smart ass, laid back guy sef tongue cheesy
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:35am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

so his close friends cannot be factual about his skin colour?
tpia - are you high on shrooms?

what i'm asking is what[b] you [/b] personally observed that helped you draw the conclusion he's an albino.

do his friends chew your food and regurgitate it for you to digest? I think you have your own choppers to masticate your own pounded yam.

so, what did your eyeballs show you that said "albino".
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 4:37am On Jan 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol Mrs. Chima. . So tell me, how cute is Mr. Chima :d

Mr. Chima is very attractive facial and body wise.   wink   I thanked his daddy!  grin grin grin

Mr. Chima's daddy is very attractive as well. I can imagine what he was like as a youngster. wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

what i'm asking is what[b] you [/b] personally observed that helped you draw the conclusion he's an albino.

for feck's sake. . . . .what else can i personally observe apart from listening to what people say about one other.
i don't need a degree in rocket science to know tpia is 45 yr-old single woman working as a cop in australia. you have said that many times about yourself.
i pay attention to my immediate environment -  you should cultivate the same habit.

sexkillz is an albino. . . . . .sue me if you think i am wrong!

do his friends chew your food and regurgitate it for you to digest? I think you have your own choppers to masticate your own pounded yam.
so, what did your eyeballs show you that said "albino".

tsk tsk!
tpia is high on purple pills!

onila:

coogar can form smart Bottom, laid back guy sef tongue cheesy

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 4:42am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Amen!!  cool
those type of people are a mirror image
of the africans that gave their own blood away.
so when you asked if they were my kind, i proudly say HELL NO!

get over it. this was centuries ago.
your kind are your fellow akatas.
and your last sentence explains so much as to why you spend a bulk of your time on Nairaland. hahaha

coogar:

yes, i have!

let's talk about culture not ancestry.
africans are vastly different from african americans. as different as day and night. there is even no discussion there.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:43am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar

you dey craze undecided

as per racism- hope you recognize it in yourself when you see it.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

coogar
you dey craze undecided

as per racism- hope you recognize it in yourself when you see it.

saying someone is an albino is not racism, tpia - you went to school.

so daily telegraph made a racist remark with this article? . . .http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/swaziland/7956458/Albino-girl-11-killed-and-beheaded-in-Swaziland-for-witchcraft.html

that i said sexkillz is an albinoid is the same thing as saying aki/pawpaw are midgets.
the remark is not racist by any means. . . . .but the word "akata" is racist!

Jenifa_:

let's talk about culture not ancestry.
africans are vastly different from african americans. as different as day and night. there is even no discussion there.

of course the culture is different.
the same difference you would find between yoruba and hausa, igbo and swahili or nupe and wollof!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:57am On Jan 17, 2012
^^using the term albino to insult someone is racist.

albinism is a condition, and you know very well the context in which you used it.

that's why you keep dodging the question of what exactly did you observe that made you tag someone an albino.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

^^using the term albino to insult someone is racist.

albinism is a condition, and you know very well the context in which you used it.

that's why you keep dodging the question of what exactly did you observe that made you tag someone an albino.

i didn't use it to insult him.
i only said he is one! quote me where i insulted his albinism. . .

tpia@, i know you can be a despicable twit, don't add pathological lying to your resume!
lest i forget, shouldn't you be watching the australian open instead of nominating yourself sexkillz's public address system?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 5:04am On Jan 17, 2012
^^no need to go that route unless you're trying to divert attention away from the discussion.

if you're having a conversation with an AA who keeps calling you african in a very derogatory manner, or a white person who keeps referring to you as black as if that was the topic, would there be any ambiguity as to intent.

i only said he is one! quote me where i insulted his albinism. . .

once again i ask- what exactly is being referred to as albino in his appearance?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

^^no need to go that route unless you're trying to divert attention away from the discussion.

bizarre!

if you're having a conversation with an AA who keeps calling you african in a very derogatory manner, or a white person who keeps referring to you as black as if that was the topic, would there be any ambiguity as to intent.

but i am an african! i am proud to be one!
what is derogatory about being an african? the aa can even use the n-word. he's one as well so no biggie.
the white fella is the only one that is not allowed to use the n-word. if he says i am an african then i would say he's a european or british.

these are facts!

once again i ask- what exactly is being referred to as albino in his appearance?

madam tpia, you are like a clueless prosecutor?
your question leads nowhere. i have told you time and time again that his friends said he's an albino - i simply repeated what they said to his face!
what is so derogatory or insulting in someone being an albino?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 5:13am On Jan 17, 2012
^^i see you want to keep dancing round the point like mrs chima.

lets try another angle.

list the characteristics of an albino.

are you an albino?

why or why not?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 5:14am On Jan 17, 2012
african americans need to embrace their american-ness.
slave trade happened over 2 centuries ago. learn from the south americans.  you don't see them singing kumbaya and doing DNA ancestral tests lol trying to identify with africans. big FAIL. since we have very little in common with each other. lol

coogar:

of course the culture is different.
the same difference you would find between yoruba and hausa, igbo and swahili or nupe and wollof!

not the same difference. the difference is wider.
I will dare say that most africans share similar cultural values.

most africans I know who walk with AAs are usually akata-nized africans. more typically second generation.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2012
what is derogatory about being an african?

ask your AA and carribean friends nah.

abi dem no dey this thread.

are you seeking green card btw.

your sudden obtuseness must surely have a reason.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 5:18am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

that i said sexkillz is an albinoid is the same thing as saying aki/pawpaw are midgets.
the remark is not racist by any means. . . . .but the word "akata" is racist!

you were clearly being insultive.
aki/paw paw are midgets. sexkillz is[i] not[/i] an albino.
it's like people using "gay" as an insultive word. I do sometimes but i'm honest about it

plz be honest with yourself. and stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

but i am an african! i am proud to be one!
what is derogatory about being an african? the aa can even use the n-word. he's one as well so no biggie.
the white fella is the only one that is not allowed to use the n-word. if he says i am an african then i would say he's a european or british.

these are facts!

yes the akatas consider the word 'akata' to be derogatory. but seriously all words used in association with AAs are considered by them to be derogatory. lol it's just the nature of being AA that everything associated with them with be considered negative.  grin so I could care less.

even if you call akatas "cool"
10yrs from now "cool" will become a derogatory word.
their market value always drops faster than a mansion built in the middle of the ghetto.

they found the word "nigga" to be derogatory so they started using the word "colored"
they found "colored" to be derogatory so they started using the word "black"
they found the word 'black" to be derogatory so they started using "african american"
by adding two inherently non derogatory words ('african' and 'american') together, hopefully they've found the lucky combination.

to make matters worse, they go around calling themselves nigga.
what irony
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 5:55am On Jan 17, 2012
[size=22pt]LMAO@Sexkillz being the subject  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Sexkillz don suffer!   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

^^i see you want to keep dancing round the point like mrs chima.

lets try another angle.

list the characteristics of an albino.

are you an albino?

why or why not?

use the internet and search for the answers you seriously seek, woman!

tpia@:

ask your AA and carribean friends nah.

abi dem no dey this thread.

are you seeking green card btw.

your sudden obtuseness must surely have a reason.

seeking green card? why would i need a green card, tpia?
it's people like you who go about sleeping with grandpas to have the right to work in australia
you hypocritical ponce!

Jenifa_:

you were clearly being insultive.
aki/paw paw are midgets. sexkillz is[i] not[/i] an albino.
it's like people using "gay" as an insultive word. I do sometimes but i'm honest about it

plz be honest with yourself. and stop beating around the bush.

the word "gay" is not insulting!
madam, try another angle. a racist remark is quite different from stating a fact!
it's not an insult to say tpia is an albino(assuming she's one).

Jenifa_:

yes the akatas consider the word 'akata' to be derogatory. but seriously all words used in association with AAs are considered by them to be derogatory. lol it's just the nature of being AA that everything associated with them with be considered negative.  grin so I could care less.

even if you call akatas "cool"
10yrs from now "cool" will become a derogatory word.
their market value always drops faster than a mansion built in the middle of the ghetto.

they found the word "nigga" to be derogatory so they started using the word "colored"
they found "colored" to be derogatory so they started using the word "black"
they found the word 'black" to be derogatory so they started using "african american"
by adding two inherently non derogatory words ('african' and 'american') together, hopefully they've found the lucky combination.

to make matters worse, they go around calling themselves nigga.
what irony

no one should take you seriously.
you are what your username says you are - jenifa! grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by DeBlunt: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
errmmm, what was the topic of this thread again
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
Proper negro. . .

wow so you wait until i log off before you decide to post that?  grin TWO posts about how 'the slave trade is o@ver' in a row without being provoked >>> guilty and ashamed much?  grin south americans have their own pan-African movement reetard  grin. Proper African my azz. tongue How excited the average African WITH SENSE gets when they hear of western blacks keeping up their african tradition and some even traveling to the west to do their own studies about it. Bet you didn't know in Jamaica alone there were Ghanaian and nigeriNs down there studying our history.

My own teacher asked me in DISGUST "why do you consider yourself african? you're jamaican, you're not african", I looked at the white man and said "I am black that's why".  tongue

which leads me to THE FACTS: why would he be disgusted? why would other races look @ us western blacks with a puzzled look when we claim Africa? . . .

You already know why! Africans are the most stereotyped people in the world!!  lipsrsealed So bad Africans had to take it upon themselves to create "the africa you don't see" videos on youtube to counter how every time you see news coverage of Africans it's something bad: war, famine, r@pe, and the s3x trade. Such a shame.

That documentary about child witches was not filmed in the western world  lipsrsealed the statistics of violation per capita on our side is not rated among the highest. You talk about us, look at your artists!  Your celebs and youth as a whole imitate akatas now why would they if there was no sense of kinship, fo0l?. you talk about our youth calling themselves 'niggas'? i guess wale, tinie tempah and the rest of the wannabes aren't Nigerian now  grin. And look you this fo0l popping shiet on the internet. 'proper african' my azz. Nothing but jealousy and "bad mind".

anyway you can continue to do you and talk junk.
you're jobless and attention seeking anyway, i'm just mad I gave you my time.  tongue grin

@onila,

onila
06:15:03 AM
Viewing MzDarkSkin's profile.

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
smh.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Basildon1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^
Ok , dat post covered all of my screen. angry
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^update your computer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.