Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236474 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
*Continues Reading Thread*....This thread is very interesting the different words of slander being used.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
Jenifa_:

good point. I was going to mention this as well but I feel ms chima and dark skin will not be able to comprehend d argument. lol

This girl was goin hard at ms Dark yo... lol
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL why cant YOU accept that you are full of shiet?  grin
answer my question. if we are light because of mixture, doesn't that mean light skinned africans are mixed too?!!!

....lol
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

THANK YOU GADEMIT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ onila all what was so hard in that?

[random]so proper african my azz! africans are just as mixed as us!!!
so if i am an akata, you are one too!! hewwww!!! grin grin grin

...lol the Legacy of Contradictions Rotlmfao

Say one thing in one thread...and something completely different in the Other lol
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

their whole logic if drawn on a board will resemble a spider's web.  tongue

"your fellow africans" LOL!!  grin
LAWD!!  grin child i am black and therefore African by default. whether i am akata or togolese,
logic is logic.  tongue you cant fight facts. to imply we are light because of mixing means that africans who look like us (igbos/ light africans) are MIXED TOO!

lol this is too funny
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by queensmith: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
the worst thing is that most of them were actually chatting absolute bullshyte just to prove a nonsense point.

igbo men are fine, is it their fault again? lmao
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Royal-VII:

...lol the Legacy of Contradictions Rotlmfao

Say one thing in one thread...and something completely different in the Other lol

It's not a contradiction. It's fact...I said it on the Somali thread...there are MIXED Africans just like there are mixed AAs and Caribbeans. That's logic and FACT, however I also said "70-90" percent is still grounds to hold on to one's racial identity.

In stead of going around trying to "call MsD" out..let's face the science on THAT thread...we now you saw it.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
Jenifa_:

this part of the argument they cannot comprehend.
grin

they do!!
where do you think the "you look african" comment comes from. esp when the person is very dark skinned.

ms chima and her friend just don't understand how you are talking about AAs relative to Africans. they thought you were talking about AAs being light skin in general. without understanding that you are comparing them to africans.

it is an english comprehension issue. grin

Jenifa_:

this is getting comedic by the minute.
hahahaha I can't laugh hard enough.

obviously you didn't understand coogar's comment either.

read the last sentence in her post for christsake.

.....Lmfaoo ahhh research is a beautiful thing...So Ms Dark has been a member of this forum for years and constantly jumps into Lightskin vs Darskin Debates and talks reckless nonsense all the time i see....lol

The Contradictions are Endless...*still reading*
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Ms Dark

Ayo...i havent finish reading this thread..I did not expect you to jump in so soon, By the way this thread is Awesome for comedy

Ms Dark i have so much material to go in on you on this thread alone...

I Don't even know where to start...

I can start by the obession with degrading Lightskin Men and Praising Darkskin men in an attempt to promote "pro darkskin-ism" for females

lol i have no idea why you think this will work...For the most part it is mostly Darkskin men who are not attracted to darkskin women and chase lighter ones

I can also start with how in this thread you are completely contradicting what you are saying in the politics thread about fulanis

How can you claim Lightskin Igbos are mixed but not Lightskin Fulanis....Get tha hell outa here son Lmfao

It's official...You are Crazyyyyyy..lol I love you even Moreeee

*Finishes Reading this great Thread*

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
Page 6 and Page 7 Jenifa is going in on Ms Dark.....

About Literally the same exact shid me and her always argue about

This is Cray
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

"her friend" has a name. don't get upset with me because your "proper african" bubble has officially been busted!!

Akata this, akata that and a lot of you mofos are as mixed as we are. regardless of complexion many africans have dark skin but have a lighter skin parent. they azzes are mixed too.

Lmfaooo...Yo is this Lady Bipolar!?!?

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lmfao...this lady jenifa said "Ms Chima and her Friend" Like Ms Dark was a Dog or some Vile SideWalk Animal Lmfao
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
riiight! we go back to posts in January cosigning to a deranged Hag's old posts JUST to get even because we got our azzes handed to us on another thread right? grin

Dude you weak as hell.

Oh well continue... wink
if your feelings get hurt, good for you.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
LoL Lady i already proved Fulanis are mixed....

They are not pure black....

WhY sit there in the same thread for hours when i already slayed yall with facts?

LoL You know damn well fulanis are mixed....lol

I slaughtered you and ya boy morpheous in that thread already. Anything else is Overkill Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
But tell me this...

How is the same person who wrote the messages in this thread on pages 6 and 7

Also the same person who argued against me that Fulanis are not pure black??

How could that be possible?

Lmfao Either you are Bipolar and crazy or you just like arguing with Royal just to Argue. wink

Because you are saying the same thing i said to Onila and Jenifa

Yet today you are writing books about how Lightskin Wavy haired fulanis are Pure Black?

Are you Crazy Girl?...LmL

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by orufe: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
@The poster, you are right and second to that are the ijaws. Up ijawland.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
well it's mad funny we bring out evidence which proves my past beliefs and your CURRENT wrong and you did what?
pulled a Houdini with the quickness. tongue

Now trying to find irrelevant posts I made with the assumption that light = mixed against me.
I told you ALREADY that I checked myself on that PLUS I still SAY Some Africans ARE mixed NEVER denied that and that STANDS. However, I never said all. So all this hype is for?...And look at how you decided to come on here cosigning to a beef that happened 6 months ago? lol you lame Royal..

You lost...that's why you need some revenge...some get back.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

DUMBASS THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU FO0L!!!
IF MARLEY IS LIGHTSKINNED BECAUSE HE IS MIXED AND AS YOU PUT IT, LIGHT SKIN = MIXED
WOULDNT IT MEAN LIGHT SKINNED AFRICANS ARE MIXED? OLOSHI! I COMPARED HIM TO SEXKILLZ
FOR EMPHASIS! IF HE IS THAT COMPLEXION BECAUSE HE IS MIXED WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT SEXKILLZ
AND OTHER LIGHT AFRICANS' GENES?

Why am i wasting my time on this dunce?

Lmfao@Going Hard as a Muthafoukah on Onila...

Little Innocent Onila...the most adorable Nairaland Poster lol

This thread is Crazyyyyyy grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lmfao@how fast i just did that...
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
"Lost"....

Fulanis are Not Pure Black...Not The Original Fulanis especially

They are a Nomadic Tribe who many believe migrated from North Africa to West Africa as Muslim Berbers...Then "Branched off"

Why are you still arguing the Fulanis are not Pure Black Point ?...

You are so stubborn lol that shid is dead already

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
On a side Note...why do darkskin women try to over praise darkskin men in an effort to validate themselves?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
Royal-VII:
"Lost"....

Fulanis are Not Pure Black...Not The Original Fulanis especially

They are a Nomadic Tribe who many believe migrated from North Africa to West Africa as Muslim Berbers...Then "Branched off"

Why are you still arguing the Fulanis are not Pure Black Point ?...

You are so stubborn lol that shid is dead already

You lost the battle that is why you left that thread.

So keep trying to use what I though meant mix (light skin) from 6 months ago
and boost your false ego. You're the one who told ME, not to use skin color as a basis for being mixed.

then I looked into. Read and found out that although there was mixing going on in Africa,
the overwhelming majority of them are still black....i checked myself and came correct.

YOU then did a COMPLETE 360 degrees...when I agree with you, then you run and say NO! light skin Africans
with wavy hair are ALL mixed...and I am telling you it's not that easy to go by looks alone...even posted scientific
facts to prove that and you do what? RUN. grin

Jenifa doesn't like AAs and that's her own damn business the fact still remain especially as a result of slavery, some Africans ARE mixed however, straight noses, hair type, and hue does NOT determine that...GENETICS does...period.

thats the end of that.

lol@ Royal looking up "light vs dark threads" ALL old btw...obsession, obsession.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
I just find it funny how you stay in these Lightskin Versus Darkskin Wars....lol

Everywhere i go in Nairaland You in some type of Subliminal Lightskin Vs Darkskin War or some Mixed People war...

Is there something you want to tell me or us?

...Do you have a problem with Mixed people or Lightskin Niqqahz? lol

..lmfao@u walkin in this thread Hating on Igbos talkin about random shid that had nothing to do with the original post

...How bout me and you Just have a discussion about Lightskin vs Darkskin..and You can express your feelins...

A Real conversation....Like a Therapeutic one...Babii i can sympathize i know it's hard being a Darkskin Woman...

But why are you Blaming Lightskin people for yall problems...The Main discrimination of Darkskin Women comes from DARKSKIN MEN...

not whites...

Not Europeans..

Not Lightskin Black...

Not Mixed People...

No...we all love darkskin people...

It's the Darkskin Brothers that call yall Ugly and Hold the lightskin "redbone" chicks on Pedastals...Not Us lol

....Aww...come here and Give Royal a Hug

*Takes Hand and Wipes Ms Dark's Tears Away*.....Girl i love you <3

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: You're the one who told ME, not to use skin color as a basis for being mixed.

We were not talking about skin color my dear...we were talking about the origins of Fulanis "Wavy Hair"... wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
I didnt look this thread up...it was sitting right on the top of the culture section ...Bittyend bumped it check the time stamp

lmfao you are paranoid Lady lol
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
yo, when you ready to get BACK to the REAL debate you know where to find me...
otherwise keep cowering in other threads looking for irrelevant material.

I stomped that out before you could even get started...lame. grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

YOU then did a COMPLETE 360 degrees...when I agree with you, then you run and say NO! light skin Africans
with wavy hair are ALL mixed...

Uhmmm....smh

Anybody wanna correct her or shall i?

...Ok ill do it..

...Babii..if you do a complete 360 degrees you will turn in a circle and be facing the exact "position" you would have already been facing before the initial spin?

........lmfao

...Uhmm i think you "meant" to say i allegedly did a "180"....lmfao..its ok its ok..I gotchu..I gotchu.. wink

Lmfao somebody Geometry Game Off as Hell lmfao...
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
ha.ha.

azzwipe that is a common saying in america..complete turn around...smh.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ha.ha.

azzwipe that is a common saying in america..complete turn around...smh.

No...im from "america" to...and the saying goes...

"You did a complete 180"

..meaning you flipped positions....which is what you accused me of lol but i didn't, i said lightskin is natural in us

Wavy Hair is NOT

LmL don't get mad come back and Play LoL
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Jenifa_:

yes. i'm mixed with bleaching cream and relaxer.
I don't need you to tell me tongue

just accept the fact that you are not African and never will be.

She is right in a way...American blacks try to Hard to "cling" onto these fantasy voyage roots that are actually allot more complicated than it may seem

She is right...you are not African...and in a sense You are "trying to be down"

Just like if i went to a Puerto Rican forum and Holler all this Boricua Pride son)))))

I would be looking like i am "trying to be down"

...She is right in a way , You are an American and the Majority of Africans do not even Like yo Az lol Kill that African Pride

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by royalboy1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
we tha best
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
royal boy: we tha best
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.