Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

**Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? (1456 Views)

The Court Pictures: What I See In Nnamdi Kanu's Face / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 3:13am On Dec 28, 2011
I saw this in the Sahara reporters website. I find it very disturbing that this child was killed like this. I weep for Nigeria!!!

These are picutres of St. Theresa's Catholic Church Christmas bombing as released by sahara reporters. Go to

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-bomb-attack-st-theresa-catholic-church-madalla

For more pix. I can't bear to look at them!!!

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by NegroNtns(m): 3:16am On Dec 28, 2011
May the souls of the dead rest in peace, Amen.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2011
Another

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2011
And Another

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2011
and another

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2011
Some more

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by NegroNtns(m): 3:32am On Dec 28, 2011
Sorry to see, I can imagine the pain and anguish. We feel the pain even from our remote locations.  

In that second picture, it appears the victim may have had on a leather strap sandals. . . one of those Athenian looking ones. . . and the heat of the explosion fused it into her skin.  Is that right?  The scar left on her legs has a synnetrical pattern suggesting that.  I hope she does not lose her lower legs to infection.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by NegroNtns(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2011
I wonder if GEJ has seen the picture of this child in that very position. May the forces of creation and of destruction release itheir violent energies against Boko Haram, Amen.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Relax101(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2011
This is just barbaric, and not suprised OYB and Rhino supports this.
Blood-sucking vampires in human skin.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Beaf: 4:21am On Dec 28, 2011
Relax101:

This is just barbaric, and not suprised OYB and Rhino supports this.
Blood-sucking vampires in human skin.

Those two are hate filled, lost subhumans who are not worth anyones time.
Imagine, Rhino.5dm saying that the dead boko haram leader was a "cool dude!"
Or oyb saying all ND people should be rounded up in cattle cars and gassed? Just because he hates GEJ?
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by mensdept: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2011
See the folks in these pictures, taking pictures (i'm sure on Blackberry) see Rev. Father wearing a 18th century Priest outfit, see deplorable background? We need to really evaluate ourselves in order to fight against these Boko folks
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 28, 2011
My heart bleeds.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by dayokanu(m): 4:27am On Dec 28, 2011
This is sad, See innocent people killed on Xmas day yet the clueless Retardeen is telling us we have to endure it?

Jonathan you are the president for phock sake. These innocent people security is in your hand do something about it
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by EzeUche(m): 4:27am On Dec 28, 2011
Beaf:

Or oyb saying all ND people should be rounded up in cattle cars and gassed? Just because he hates GEJ?

Rhino and Oyb are bastarrrds.  angry
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by kidonig: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Can't this violence to an innocent child be classified as an act of war? Why will the commander if chief be meeting the sultan rather than surmonning his cabinet and taking serious action.

I was not even able to take a good look at that child's head. It looked like his skull was blown open. I had a nightmare because of that picture. Just imagine if you were this child's mum or dad!!!

I weep for Nigeria!!!!!
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Lasinoh: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Thank God for life outside Nigeria.
To think we are not even at war.
The world is watching all this.
Na wah o!

Na for this kain bush some people go build church?
Tufiakwa!

See how wretched ALL the faces are?
See nurses uniforms.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2011
Shame on u retardeen Jonathan. U are simply incompetent. Save us more deaths by resigning. Abegii take with u sambo too,
BH, u guys shall rot in hell.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by kidonig: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Very sorry!!
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
Is this the right reaction to,

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
This??

Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Pukkah: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is sad and heart-rending! angry
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Beaf:

EzeUche:

Rhino and Oyb are bastarrrds.  angry

may you lying good for nothing wasted souls burn with gej , is advisers and boko haram in hell

now run off to the mods

pathetic losers

shame on you and shame on the retarded monkey you foisted on us. like your hero, this is nothing to you but a tool for political spin and maligning of your betters.

all we have heard from the likes of beaf with regard to boko haram is time to pull out of the corpse, purge northerners - no words of fire for the idiot in aso rock and his security advisers

all we hear from ezeuche is the usual revisionist whining of a sometiim ebully who bit off more tan he could chew.

better call out the big guns like dmainboss. you lot are not worth the snot off my nose.
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by EzeUche(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
oyb:

may you lying good for nothing wasted souls  burn with gej , is advisers and boko haram in hell

now run off to the mods

pathetic losers

shame on you and shame on the slow monkey you foisted on us. like your hero, this is nothing to you but a tool for political spin and maligning of your betters.

all we have heard from the likes of beaf with regard to boko haram is time to pull out of the corpse, purge northerners - no words of fire for the  in aso rock and his security advisers

all we hear from ezeuche is the usual  revisionist whining of a sometiim ebully who bit off more tan he could chew.

better call out the big guns like dmainboss. you lot are not worth the snot off my nose.

Whiny punk. . .
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Whiny punk. . .

biatch, good to see you read my admonition on the other thread. keep it between me and you and your arse wont get hurt much. run along now. . .
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by kidonig: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2011
I guess it's more than a slap to the face!
Re: **Disturbing** Christmas Bombing Pictures: What are we doing to ourselves? by Zuha(f): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2012
And what will the state of emergency achieve?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram JAMB Questions and Answers / Nigeria Tops Average Billionaire Net Worth Index / NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC By Dr Ahmad Gummi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.