Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! (17009 Views)

Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
Am just worried about the way some people think.i wonder why some people take pleasure in insulting men of God.and looking at those set of people abusing men of God here.is either a kind of Gentle Guy at the real life.i wonder if many people who talk rubbish here on nairaland have the same identity in the real world.you just come here on nairaland and just type anything you feel like just because internet services have been made cheap.i wonder why you want to harm yourself just because a man of God have a jet or a plane.because he is a man of God.i think that's the reason why he should have a plane.
does christianity means poverty.am sure if a man of God is poor you may not listen to his preaching, you people need a life.please get one.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Mattin(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Will you people for once stop all this barbar.ic words about men of God in this country. They are out there to raise a voice for the dying masses and to proffer solution to what is indirectly tearing Nig apart, and all you could think of is blasphemy them.
Even if they did any wrong act, it is not ur duty to talk bad abt them rather pray for them. "ANYONE THAT FALLS ON THE STONE SHALL BE GRINDED INTO CRUMB, BUT ANYBODY THAT THE STONE FALLS UPON SHALL BE GRINDED INTO POWDER"
Reminder: Men of God are accountable to God and not man!
I pray Mr President will wake up from his slumber.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by 9jafreak: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=18pt]What a Shame Again Pastor AYO.

How can anybody call a SLIPPERY-SLOPE solution?

The Solution to Boko Haram lies in the hands of the religious elites who allowed indoctrination in the first place through the Islamic Schools and the Northern political thugs who finance their crusades. The President knows this but is incapacitated by the powers of that segment of the CABALS.

The ONLY REASON the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo and other Empire Owners want PEACE is so they CAN PROTECT THEIR MASSIVE INVESTMENT. They don't care about the People. Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyaks and Co. have ALLOWED MORE PEOPLE TO DIE than Boko Haram can kill in one full active year through neglect and exploitation of the Masses.

Blood.y hypocrites! They all are.

DON'T JUST ADDRESS THE SYMPTOMS.

People are SUFFERING, UNEDUCATED amidst of plenty and the Religious Mercenaries are working hand-in-hand with our political thugs to rip off the masses.

It wouldn't be long before the bombs start going off in your larger-than-life religious empires all ye wolves in sheep clothing!
[/size]

The MARRIAGE is a failure and the FALSE Prophets cannot see it!
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by stunna2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
donigspain:

For those of you pouring out insults on these Men of God can you kindly tell me what you think they should have said or done in these unfolding events which they have not said or done. Just this morning I read in another thread how Nigerians have been shouting and wailing that these same Men of God should come out of their hidings and condemn the xmas bombings. Now that they just did that, these same persons are crying that they are calling for war. PERSONALLY, I think we Nigerians are simply insatiable. NO OFFENSE PLS.

TRUE: , your PASTORS or so-called men of god r also insatiable nigerians too but only when it comes to taking the money from poor nigerians!!

Politicians rob nigeria and Pastors pacify nigerians by giving them breasts to suck and so be calm and not respond to the injustice in their daily lives!!!

sorry just quoting ya n stretching ur thoughts,
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by kizito96(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Government knows the sponsors. Our Oga is afraid to arrest them
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by stunna2(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
AYODEJI4LOVE:

Am just worried about the way some people think.i wonder why some people take pleasure in insulting men of God.and looking at those set of people abusing men of God here.is either a kind of Gentle Guy at the real life.i wonder if many people who talk rubbish here on nairaland have the same identity in the real world.you just come here on nairaland and just type anything you feel like just because internet services have been made cheap.i wonder why you want to harm yourself just because a man of God have a jet or a plane.because he is a man of God.i think that's the reason why he should have a plane.
does christianity means poverty.am sure if a man of God is poor you may not listen to his preaching, you people need a life.please get one.

pls keep quiet!!
the blood of dead nigerians who go to churches to fatten up jet flying pastors but have no money to send their children to university to better their future or afford good healthcare when they or their family fall ill cries out to GOd and ur pastor, having petrol on his jet payed for by the 1kobo of a man who dies because of poverty will answer to the God of that person!

you think everybody who come here and dont have their house address and picture do so because they r afraid of u n ur pastors!! if ur useless God wants to kill me because i attack ur Useless Pastor, does ur great God not already know where i leave so he can strike one dead, of u need my address to help ur useless God to come and kill me!!

another DAFT NIGERIAN!! fuckin' thoughtless fool, yeah we r all here hiding from u ur pastors and your God? smh

do u have 3 meals for today n if yes, does everyone who go to ur church and worship with ur pastor and if yes, does everyone who worship ur useless God have 3 square meals for today lie and answer yes and let ur God punish u in hell fire for ur lies because ur God knows that not everyone who worship him with ur pastor has 3 meals for today, you know maybe you, ur pastors and ur God spend too much time worrying about who to kill nest is the reason worshippers r left to die in poverty??

some people on NL r better than u r and are smarter than u r even though they do not believe in ur wicked God!!
after u have read my post now, u still think i am afraid of ur God or Pastor or u??
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by sugar001(f): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
OMG, Can't believe that some animals are condeming these men of God. What exactly do people expect them to say? I weep for you all
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by montelik(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
I can't believe some pple are actually comparing pastors to politicians. Did rig their way into authority? Did steal tithe and offerings from d masses? Did carry gun to collect donations? Do they exert undue influence to make some come to their churches? All that they receive was collected completely willingly, so stop making seem like the did something illegal or forced d masses to support their activities.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by nypha: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
hehehehe

Since offering givers are now afraid for their dear lives and are contemplating on whether to stay at home on new years' day or not, the rich church business owners are now afraid.
They have done the maths and understood how much they'll loose for just 1 day, so they have come to cry wolf.

Nigerians, they are not crying for our lives, but for the drop on their ROI (return on investment)!
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by lancee(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
BY THE TIME U START HAVING PROBLEMS IN UR LIFE IN FUTURE , YOU WON'T REMEMBER ALL YOU HAVE SAID WITH THAT UR MOUTH
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by stunna2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
its funny how the church goers keeps tryna make us all afraid and so keep quiet and not say a word about the injustice that THE PASTORS AND THE POLITICIANS ARE PERPETRATING IN NIGERIA!!

SO, R WE GONNA BE AFRAID AND STOP SPEAKING OUT OUT, NOPE!! WE WILL NEVER STOP SPEAKING OUT, SO JUST GET THAT NOW!!

WHAT IS OUR GOAL WHAT IS UR GOAL?? MY GOAL FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS IS A MORE JUST AND EQUAL AND FAIR SAFE PROSPEROUS SOCIETY FOR ALL NIGERIANS!!!

AGAIN WHAT IS YOU AND UR PASTORS GOAL FOR NIGERIA?? EVERYONE SHOULD WORSHIP NOT GOD BUT YOUR GOD?

SINCE THE BIBLE SAYS ALL OF GODS WAYS ARE JUST WHERE IS THE JUSTICE FOR NIGERIANS WALLOWING IN DAILY POVERTY GRIND??

DO NOT RESPOND TO ME, IF YOU ARE HERE TO FIGHT FOR THE PASTORS, RESPOND TO POINTS I HAVE RAISED!!

WHERE DOES THE GOD OF JUSTICE COME INTO THE PREACHING OF UR JET FLYING PROSPEROUS PASTORS??

WHY DO U ALL MAKE IT SOUND LIKE UR USELESS GOD WILL STRIKE ANYONE THAT ASK QUESTIONS OF UR PASTORS DOWN AND SAME GOD DOES NOT STRIKE DOWN BOKO HAREM PEOPLE WHO COME TO HIS CHURCHES AND BOMBED HIS PEOPLE TO BITS?? IS THIS GOD OF URS SLEEPING WHEN NIGERIAN WORSHIPERS DIE IN POVERTY BUT ONLY WAKES UP TO FIGHT WHEN ANYONE ASK QUESTIONS OF UR PASTORS??

PLS ANYONE CAN RESPOND,
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by udbyron1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
its been long NL so i gladly HAIL all members, 2012 awaits us
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
These CAN pastors need to be CANED. WTF?

Keep organizing new things and waves of glory programs. I
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Otseh: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
leaders don't encourage violence. These religious leaders threatening to take to evil like boko haram shld get their families ready to be in d war front. I advice you people to fight this evil spiritually.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Detongue: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Why re some ppl talking as if dey don't hv brains. What as dis serious and painful issue got to do with buying jets, slap etc, guy's b serious
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by nikky5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
These are our highly revered fathers in the Lord.We as christians respect them.But the truth remains that the day christians rise up to defend themselves, this country will cease to exist.Have you forgotten the John 3:16 during the maitasine riot in Bauchi where our christian soldiers were killing them from house to house if any fail to recite the verse.Where are the maitasines today?Have you forgotten the Kano riot where the igbos unleashed reprisal attacks on the mulsims in 1990 and the botched plan to bomb them on their jumat  prayer.They always suffer the highest casualties.If it happens again the christians in the south will join their brethren in the north of fight the almajiris.Am sure every igbo man or woman is getting armed again in all the northern states.Who is afraid to die?If they slap us one the right cheek and we turned the left and they still slapped us again, did the scripture say we should turn the right cheek again for another slap?When this happens their sponsors will call them to order.The Niger Delta force alone will do more of the havoc if the need should arise.We are prepared.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by nikky5(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
These are our highly revered fathers in the Lord.We as christians respect them.But the truth remains that the day christians rise up to defend themselves, this country will cease to exist.Have you forgotten the John 3:16 during the maitasine riot in Bauchi where our christian soldiers were killing them from house to house if any fail to recite the verse.Where are the maitasines today?Have you forgotten the Kano riot where the igbos unleashed reprisal attacks on the mulsims in 1990 and the botched plan to bomb them on their jumat  prayer.They always suffer the highest casualties.If it happens again the christians in the south will join their brethren in the north of fight the almajiris.Am sure every igbo man or woman is getting armed again in all the northern states.Who is afraid to die?If they slap us one the right cheek and we turned the left and they still slapped us again, did the scripture say we should turn the right cheek again for another slap?When this happens their sponsors will call them to order.The Niger Delta force alone will do more of the havoc if the need should arise.We are prepared.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by 9jafreak: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=16pt]WARS always reveal the truth.
Once all these mega churches and mosques go in flames and thousands if not millions of Christians and Muslims are barbecued by American missiles and ammunitions,

Nigerians will finally realize that God is NOT a Nigerian at all! And that He has NO PARTICULAR EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO THAT NATION!
[/size]

Wake UP and THINK fellow Believers. Jesus was ANTI-RELIGION, ANTI-DENOMINATION and ALL RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS. Never owned a mansion nor exploited the poor or collided and PRAYED FOR THOSE WHO OPPRESSED THEM!
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
The same Oritsejafor that is an ethnic bigot?!

The same Oyedepo that dishes out resounding slaps to innocent members of his congregation?

ROFLMAO!~!!
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hercules

Who are the real Muslims?

The ones blowing up their country men unprovoked I guess?

You guys have no shame whatsoever!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by 2mch(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
yawns . . . oh, its the overfed bears that just woke up from their slumber. They will soon go back to hibernating and building igloos in the sky with their private jets.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by babaijesha: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Wikileak is damn right!

Patience has a more forceful personality than Mr President !

Welldone President Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by rotciv2011(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
I had hoped to find some focused intellectual exchange on this thread, but as it almost always turns out, a lot of people seem to enjoy careless diversions. If owning a private jet is such an ish with you, why not hussle for your own? The topic does not warrant such insults as are being hurled around here.
And Stunna dear, the fact that you do not believe in God does not mean you should gain points by trying to ridicule Him. For your sake, my friend, never handle the supernatural the way you do science. You may never survive the consequences.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Seunbuddy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
*SIGHS* I don't know why some are jumping to the conclusion dat this serves as a declaration of war. We have to see what mtds they intend to use to defend themselves first. But if we want to look at it from another perspective, they are 'business men' trying to save their business. And God forbid that these people take their evil into fully packed worship auditoriums, i bet that no declaration will be needed before people go haywire. It is a really sensitve issue and FG's reaction so far makes it even more hopeless and the populace can't be more helpless. If no significant changes occur, well why won't they help themselves. Afterall na dis kain people heaven dey help.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by 2mch(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
I guess the Nigerian method of hustling these days is a man standing on a pulpit and preaching about prosperity. Only for the church goers to give up their money in billions for the guy to buy private jet. No wonder all my padi's dey run go bible school. hmm. Bible school and brain washing ability is instant lottery in naija. Jesus dey fly private jet? Abi na donkey Jesus dey cruise.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by vislabraye(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
It is painful when someone hears that fellow Christians are being killed in a country that supports freedom of worship. It is not the fault of these men of God. I would rather say that if the Sultan of Sokoto and other religious leaders can speak to their members, they would listen.  They cannot bomb the Sultan palace.

I have not heard of any Bokites bombing mosques in the north, its only churches. Why won't any xtian be incensed what these men do in the name of religion?
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Pharoh: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
We have hitherto exercised restraint in our public statements on these matters. However, we cannot continue to do so indefinitely, and are determined that in the year 2012, if these unprovoked attacks continue, and Christians remain unprotected by the security agencies, then we will have no choice but to defend our lives and property and take our own steps to ensure our safety and security”.

Concerning the first bold statement, they should have been voicing their hearts out and organising protest about these bombs and attacks before it has gottent to this stage. Off-course the attacks will definitely continue or has the crisis in Jos stopped?. Fighting the menace up north cannot be done solely by the security forces, we all have our own roles to play as citizens of the country.

The only way to defend our lives that has been long over due is to harm ourselves and fight back whenever we are attacked. It should have been a tit for tat right from day one, i am very sorry but the only way to end this crisis fast is to bomb the mosques up north and force them out of their hiding places. I trust the Isrealis with their targeted killing of the key brains behind those radical movement. The only problem is how these pastors are going to implement this defend our lives and assure the security of the Christians.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by tjadeba(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
[size=13pt]I want to ask :  Does God hate Nigeria? We pray ceaselessly in churches and mosques, we give tithes to pastors heavily, we offer in churches heavily, we do not touch God's annointed (pastors and imams), we bless the 'men of God' without holding back, we obey the 10 commandments more than any other nations in the world, we have more churches than any other country in the world.Yet there is no light,no road,no water,no sound education sector,low life expectancy due to appalling healthcare system,rising insecurity of lives and properties (boko haram,MEND,armed robbery) and there is no end in sight to all these anomalies

Does God like western countries? They have since turned all churches into pubs (beer parlours), they do not give tithes to pastors, they do not go to church,so there is no way they would give offerings,they do not obey most of the 10 commandments. Yet these countries have light, water,roads,good shelter,good health,sound education and all the basic things of life and there is still the vision to keep improving on all they have.

My deductions from the above is that God does not ''make" a people based on their reverence of the so called men of God nor the number of tithes and offerings we give to our pastors. God simply 'makes' a nation based on the hardwork,vision and mission of the people. I see no reason why Nigerians have to take religion as the lifeline or panacea or solution to our present challenges.We should ask ourselves why the Western nations are forging ahead without religion and we are lagging behind.They brought the religion to us in the first place and must have reasons for abandoning it.

Would all these so called christians in Nigeria beleive that the Westerners give out more money than we even do? they donate billions (Pounds,Euros,Dollars) to charity every year and i think this is part of what God looks at rather than thinking that it is only when we 'donate' to our religious houses (Churches, mosques) that God would bless us.No amount of offering,tithes and defence of our 'men of God' will make our country of what we all dream of.The way we think in NIgeria takes us back, am sorry to say.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Goldenheart(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
war things,
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by usanieja(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kayci, Samyng thanks so much for this piece, i have been almost addicted to nld, but great disappointted the this marabouts, are talking about Our Church fathers as if they are teir mates, so of them here cant even express themselves infront of people, talk less of good behaviours, do they know how many souls over the years, these men of God, God has use to liberate these souls from deaths, poverty, diseases etc, these men of God sometimes go hunger for months for these souls not even their family members, yet you want them to look like church rats.

Samyng you are even mild, these guys have already brought great damnation and judgement upon their 3rd and 4th generations, what nonsense talking to my fathers like that, my constituency, we have allowed technology to cause us to sin, i pray you will be able to wake up sound by daylight, my something happen to you people that will make go and knee down before these men of God, how many of them can live if you lost all you 3 children in one day in ur very eyes your generation was almost wiped out, and ur still serving God as it happened to REV UMAH UKPAI, or how many of you can live again after your wife suffered a diverstating stroke, like My daddy DAvid Oyedepo, Adeboye, that even forbes acknowledged as part of 50 most influencial men in the world.

You should repent and never do such. i asked a question, are the people there complaing, are there giving by compelsion,, are there tying ropes on their nect to give?, do they kill them, if they dont give, HHHHHHAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBA, you people have brought had/bad luck and all kinds of calamities upon urself, u better pray for mercy, whether mulisms, pagan, m y prayer is that God will show u that he actually call these ones and set them apart, enough is enough
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by lancee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
Keep ON running ur mouth , We leave that for God to judge , You re not God so u cannot judge anyone .
Your own ways re not his ways
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
Oritsejafor again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna / Court Orders Kogi Government To Pay Civil Servant’s Salary / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.