Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Through The Anus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Through The Anus (618 Views)

Celebrity Preacher Cannot Control His Anus On Live Broadcasts / Top 10 Materials Nigerians Use To clean Dem Anus After Excreting / Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Through The Anus by geraldarts(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
A Calabar woman says to her mother: “I’m divorcing Chief Nwuze! All he wants is backdoor and my Naugthy-person is now the size of a 50 cent piece when it used to be the size of a kobo.”

Mother says: “You’re married to a multi-millionaire businessman, you live in an 8 bedroom mansion, you drive a Ferrari, you get 1000 naira a week allowance, you take 6 vacations a year and you want to throw all that away because your Naugthy-person is having some fun?” if i were in your place, i will make him hit harder and longer at the bachdoor so that my allowance and cars will double. God refused me this opportunity  grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Magic. Magic / Introducing... Our Tweeter Boooooooy!!! / FUNNY GAME Let Play.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.