Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA (956 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by frediko(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Beverly is the only Housemate who made it to the Finale without having to face Eviction throughout the Season. This fact must be equally true in the history of Big Brother Africa. Melvin on the other hand also managed to dodge the dagger until Week 6 when he saw it fit to put himself up for possible Eviction instead of Swapping any his fellow Housemates who were Nominated at the time. Luckily for him, Africa had his back and he was back to continue with The Chase.

But,my main question is what  gimmick are Beverly and Melvin using that's keeping themselves on the chase

- is it Melvin calmness or Beverly wildness

-Is it Melvin charisma

-or 'na because Nigerians no dey carry last'??

Share your view on this

For the full story
click on www.mitnids..com
You can also follow us on www.facebook.com/mitnidsenterprise

Re: Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by adenath: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
i think is melvin charisma.
Re: Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
This Question Should Be "WHY DO HOUSEMATES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO NOMINATE OR SWAP BEVERLY AND MELVIN"?? Housemates are scared of nigerians cos they believe majority of d votes is from nigeria(giant of africa)..They don't wanna appear bad to nigerians by nominating their reps..And I guess they dnt really see them as competition..cos they hv neva faced africa..My view tho..
Re: Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by LyndaRoyce22(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Because Nigeria is the BIG BROTHER of AFRICA............. wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by Polar01: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2013
Can't really tell y dat Beverly is still in d house.
Re: Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by Polar01: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2013
I just hope its ordinary cos she gat d highest vote of haters yet has nt been evicted.
Re: Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA by dasparrow: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
@OP

Why do you want to know huh?

(1) (Reply)

/ Top 20 Highest-grossing Hollywood Films Of 2013 / Witches Of East End’ Season 2 Recap: New Powers, New Family In ‘A Movable Beast’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.