Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua (1658 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua by Albert708(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
The man in the synaguog

Re: Tb Joshua by werepeLeri: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
Silly.
Re: Tb Joshua by EarsWide(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Both are frauds!
Re: Tb Joshua by Albert708(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
I didn't say we should condemn both of them i only say we should compare them. please do not condemn any body.
Re: Tb Joshua by beylinko(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
U guys should nt judge anyman of God. It is deadly
Re: Tb Joshua by EarsWide(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Albert708

I am not condemning anybody they are really both frauds.

If I say Bill Clinton is a womaniser I am not condemning him it is fact, in the same way if I say Oledepo and T B Joshua are both charlatans - it is a fact.
Re: Tb Joshua by Albert708(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ Earswide
since you say it is a fact that both of them her fraud, can you please give me a prof?
Re: Tb Joshua by EarsWide(m): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2011
Oyedepo has four private jets.

Regarding T b Joshua, look for videos of his 'miracles' on youtube and judge for yourself.
Re: Tb Joshua by wetu: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2011
who is more of a man of God?
Someone cannot be more of a man of God. He is either a man of God or a son of the devil.
Re: Tb Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
They Are both men of God. Spiritual people don't compare. It's a matter of their choices and callings. John ate locust,Jesus drank wine. Yet the same holyghost.

Luke 7:33-35
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. 34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners! 35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

The first thing to find out is what does this person claim God sent him to do ? Is it scriptural vision? If it is the next thing is to know if he is actually faithful to it.

The person called to run orphanage should not be compared to a prison minister.

(1) (Reply)

God Hates Celebrities / World Could End Before March 2013 / Woman Delivers Monsters In Church (picture Disturbing!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.