Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble (760 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Annoying Female Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble by marcmuzman: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Happy Holidays !!!

After my best friend came back from naija, it was her first time ever (she is a Caribbean American and I am Nigerian American). After she sits down and tells me the lovely times with her boyfriend and such. She also told me some crazy ish !,

While she was shopping somewhere in ikeja for some fabric with her new naija lady friends , an woman in her late 30's approached them asking for some help. Of course they was helpful and the older woman was thankful. After the great advice and friendly exchange the woman asked for my best friends whereabouts . My best friend introduced herself out of respect and explained she was not Nigerian but a Caribbean American from New York City. The older woman took interest and gave her a business card , she looks at it and she seen that the older woman owned a cinema. My best friend asked if she and her friends could visit . The older woman agreed and extended her welcome,

The next day my friend called her and asked if it was possible to see a movie later that day. The older woman said yes and to make sure she called a hour or two before. Which she did , the group of ladies went to the cinema . The older woman welcomed them and let them see a movie of their choice. While all of them was watching the cinema . The older woman began to ask my best friend more questions. Without no regard my best friend answers all of her personal questions thinking it was no harm because she finds out that the older woman is a cousin of her boyfriends, Everyone enjoyed the film and went out for drinks,

Soon as everyone began to mingled again , the older cousin only took interest with my best friend, My best friend took a break and went to the restroom, Why the older cousin began to follow her, As soon they entered the older cousin began to make moves on her, began to caress her in places and giving her proposals of money and luxuries in return of a secret relationship, My best friend left the area with her friends and never seen her again,

But the worst thing has happened, the older cousin won't stop texting and calling her to the point her boyfriend is suspect of who is calling her. She wants to tell him what happened but she is afraid he wont believe her , What should she do? I told her to change her number she doesn't want to for business purposes and of course she wants to put the older cousin on speaker phone so her boyfriend could hear that his cousin is a stalker and gay , undecided

What would you do ??
Re: Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2011
. . .speechless. shocked shocked

soo. . .not to be funny but is this for real? undecided
Re: Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2011
What will I do? I will catch up on some much needed grammar lessons if I was you.
Re: Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble by marcmuzman: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

. . .speechless. shocked shocked

soo. . .not to be funny but is this for real? undecided

Yes it is , I was speechless and didn't believe her until I heard a telephone call , shocked
Re: Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
The best option i can think of right now,is for her to tell her bf before he finds out.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With This Girl, But. . / What Would You Like To Choose In Both; 'stay Without Your Phone For 3months" Or / Men Are Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.