Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. (16136 Views)

Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc / Mortal Kombat X Release / Strictly For Master League Players On Pes2009-who Is The Best Player You Have Unearthed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by beeyee18: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Store Games On your Ps3 Harddisk Or Buy An Already Hacked Ps3
« on: Today at 07:54:56 PM »
Modify message

dude if u wanna hack your ps3(store games in the harddisk and play them witout the cd holla at me asap)15k per ps3 plus al give u 3games inside your harddisk plus i have an already hack ps3 fat 80gig wit 2 games inside it n 1 pad(45k) call me 08080187158 email beeyee18@gmail.com

U will pick any 3 games frm the list below and al put it in your harddisk buying or hacking

army of two)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Mortal Kombat vs DC

Super Street Fighter 4
PGA Tour 2010
Afro Samurai
Bourne Conspiracy
God Of War 3
Need for speed-pro streets
hell boy(final fantasy 13)

dark void
uncharted 2
smackdown vs raw 2010
The incredible hulk
boarderland
fifa 10

also if u wanna trade holla at me , any of the games listed above,

i also got a brand new xbox 360 S(slim) 250gig with 2 pads and headset,its brand new in the box very clean,
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by poweredcom(m): 1:58am On Aug 25, 2011
Jade. sonya i will love to fuk those bitches
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by AdeizaSama(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2011
Jade and Sonya? Meh, I think I'd be more into Mileena wink

I use Sub-zero and Sonya though
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by beeyee18: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
ma best dudes r scorpion n Sub zero
they have the best fatalities too including kung lao ,
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Brisingr(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2011
scorpion all d way
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by jmaine: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
I was a demi-god in Ultimate MK 3 . . .using all players to wreck havoc on opponents via pressing the upstart button . . .but when the going gets tough . . . .Kabal and Smoke were dead brutal under my control . . .

But each character has it's unique bogey player . . .so i upgraded to using Shamsung . . . . with the ability to change to change to all players as the action detects . With Shamsung . . .i was untouchable . . . .at a point the game centers refused to collect my paltry N10 cos my N10 amounted to a potential full week of constant pounding of opponents unless my contemporaries were in the game seat with me . . .it got to a point , i was literally being called upon to uninstall anyone who is forming champion . . .and i never disappointed with just a game lost at most . . . .

No one can ever be unbeaten in Mortal Kombat . . . .it only takes one the ability to study his competitor moves and game play to counter and apply those deceitful moves that really annoys  . . . anyway . . .Kabal rules . . .and not forgetting my deceptive Ermac . . .that guy was a joy to use . . .
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by beejay12: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
@jmain d best fighter is sektor!!! I would dismantle anyone in micro seconds with him.am also in love with d unmaked sub zero.rain is also good!i think jax and kitana wre total flops!
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by jmaine: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
bee jay 1:

@jmain d best fighter is sektor!!! I would dismantle anyone in micro seconds with him.am also in love with d unmaked sub zero.rain is also good!i think jax and kitana wre total flops!

Really . . .using sektor was too cheap and predictable to me . . .i did prefer to stick with my Smoke with a variable deceptive gameplay to annoy my opponents. . . .i only use unmask subzero against those who can't do without teleporting and jumping in their gameplay . . .my shadow dropping was my favorite move before and after attacking . . .you can only escape my ruthless combo by getting arrested in ma shadow . . .scorpion,Ermac and kabal users never found ma using the unmasked sun-zero funny  cheesy cheesy . . . . But i had a soft spot for masked subzero especially the slippery mat move to undo any cowardly blocking . . . .Kitana and Jax were never favoured by me   . . .and those two had a way of obstructing and impacting heavy injuries on me during bouts angry . . .but using Sindel was always a master stroke . . .that witch was drugs  kiss . . . .
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by beejay12: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2011
Hw do u defeat shoa kahn easilx.cos he stil gives me probs
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by jmaine: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2011
bee jay 1:

Hw do u defeat shoa kahn easilx.cos he stil gives me probs

unmask subzero should be the easiest bet to deal with Shao Khan . . .but i loved using Jax and Smoke to deal with him as well
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by blowjanet: 1:38am On Sep 17, 2011
Please I got a clean HTC Wildfire for sale,it is moderately clean an very functional its an android os based fone n working perfectly. no complains or malfunctions.
if your interested holla 08080187158 or email beeyee18@gmail.com
Starting price 40k
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by sandeepc: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

You can now Play World's Best Online Browser Game for Free, !!!

More more information please post your e-mail address here.

Will send you the link of the GAME within 24 Hours.

Trust me you will enjoy it.

Thanks for your support.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by lilkech(m): 1:39am On Sep 30, 2011
The best mortal kombat game ever made is still mk trilogy on ps1 console. No other episode can match that one and the best fighter to use is rain. Just let me catch you once with my freeze bubble once and its on to the next one.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nipeks(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Gone are the days of MK, MK2, MK3, UMK3, MK4(3D). UMK3 was my favourite on Sega Mega Drive II. Noob saibot was my best player then (the name was formed from John tobias and Ed Boon - Boon = nooB' Tobias = saiboT) , I still remember his brutality off hand -XCABCZXXAABBCCZZ. I usually beat Shao
Khan with Subzero (unmasked). Motaro was the easiest enemy I can beat him with any player flawlessly. Then, I knew every code off hand including brutalities, fatalities 1 and 2, babalities, friendships and the menu secret code (A, C, Up, B, Up, B, A, Down). I remember writing codes for people when I was in JSS class. I still play it with Sega emulator on my PC among sunset riders, sonic, tiny toon, contra, golden axe and other sega game I loved then. I've also played Mortal Kombat Deception on my PSP which includes adventure. I still like to play MK Armageddon. It feature all Mortal Kombat player from A-Z.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Feichi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
My best fighters up till date are JADE and NIGHTWOLF,
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by UjSizzle(f): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
scorpion ,subzero n sindel
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by jmaine: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2012
Smoke . . .Kabal . . Nightwolf and Unmasked subzero . . .depending on my opponent game style . . .
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by virunga: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2012
Subzero and Raiden
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by ShquafesX: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]i'm gud wif any fighter buh ma best is noob i'm invincible wif that guy,
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by tboy1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
Liked Liu Kang for a while but always loved Raiden since MK1 on SNES
Down, Down, Down + Triangle  grin grin
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by ritchboy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
My Scorpion/Kabal tag-team in MK9 is yet to taste defeat! cheesy

Subzero is stupendously slow/ineffective.

Stryker has the best X-Ray attack!
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by opskie: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by tboy1(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2012
^^ you know players who brag they are so good, are really sh*te
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=18pt]Raiden,
Kitana
Jax
&& Liu Kang[/size] cool cool
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2012
opskie: *yawns* @all.
MK Trilogy & ULTIMATE MK3 are simply the greatest!!! Evry other subsequent releases are nothing but trash.

And my Best character?? Just give me the phuckin Pad and press Random button to select my fighter and im good to go.

But be ye be warned, have ur handkerchief/tissue paper close to you, Don't ask me why, but u'll be needing em,

Ultimate MK3? Truly the Ultimate!

I would whoop you to shame buddy. smiley
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by sniperwolf(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2012
Scorpion
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2012
I only play MK Trilogy on the NES console, and i remember my moves very well

Smoke - Y B A X (BLOCK) (BLOCK) B B Y Y (BLOCK BLOCK) - BRUTALITY
(BLOCK) UP UP RUN

Liu Kang - Y B Y (BLOCK) A X A X B B Y - BRUTALITY
- (FWD)(FWD) (DOWN) (DOWN) A - FATALITY

Cyrax - Y X Y X Y X Y X Y X Y X Y X A B - BRUTALITY

and many more . . . .
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by sniperwolf(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
I think I can still remember Scorpion's brutality in MK 3 Ultimate on Sega platform XCABCZYXXAABBCCZZ
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by zeal22(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Noobsaibot,kabal and nightwolf! That scorpions brutality deaf shaa.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Scorpion obviously, no brainer.
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by kimco(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:
I only play MK Trilogy on the NES console, and i remember my moves very well

Smoke - Y B A X (BLOCK) (BLOCK) B B Y Y (BLOCK BLOCK) - BRUTALITY
(BLOCK) UP UP RUN

Liu Kang - Y B Y (BLOCK) A X A X B B Y - BRUTALITY
- (FWD)(FWD) (DOWN) (DOWN) A - FATALITY

Cyrax - Y X Y X Y X Y X Y X Y X Y X A B - BRUTALITY

and many more . . . .
Sorry for ressurecting the thread but this thread interest me. Dude there was no trilogy on nes only on psx/ps1 nintendo 64 and pc. And also going by ur button of choice i think u meant umk3 on snes. My favourite was ermac and rain, and sometimes johny cage on trilogy. Buh i loved reiko on mk4. Hated the rest of mk afterwards
Re: What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. by elsholz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
scorpion and mileena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifa 20 Ppsspp Iso File – Psp Fifa 20 Free Download 2020 / Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead / Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.