Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? (1930 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by biggjoe(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2006
my phone nokia 3100 is connected to mtn gprs and I browse with it everyday since august 2005. But as u might know the phone has no infra red or bluetooth. My question is whether I can connect this phone with its PC cable to my PC and browse with it.
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by Aziz(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2006
Sure u can! Via your USB port on your PC. Note some softwares might not be compatible with Windows 98. and others but i think Xp is generally Compatible. sad AbujaBoy are u sure you are in the right place?obiviously you didn't stay in school long enough to grab the basic rudiments of moral education. Well, some people go through their entire lives without any knowledge of morals. Scums like you are a bit hard to find.
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by Whitelady1(f): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2006
Abujaboy, why now? Why did you call him a fool? Please, render an apology to biggie!
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by Ayd: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2006
all u need nokia guy is to get the latest version of pc suite get ur phone connnected to the system after installing the pc suite, also u will need to configure ur phone as a modem its very important, on the available links u'll see connect to internet den do the manual configuration. thats entering ur access point, username and password
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by julery(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2006
hey abuja boy who do you think you are.where in abj do you even stay what do you have to show.guess it one of those areas elrufai has brought down.the boy was just asking. if he knew he wouldn't have asked i guess its your first time your hearing such.
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by vive: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2007
abuja boy stupid are you
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by vive: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2007
abuja boy stupid are you
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by lifestyle1(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2007
viva, which one is ''stupid are u again? u guys are confusing me,
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by firestar(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2007
cheesy

I use a 6880 nokia brand with software with a Windows Vista to browse.
You can use any network of your choice that suits you though. Upgrades and the signal matter, so best be prepared.

The only drawback I see however, is that the weather conditions(rain) can make these networks to cease sometimes, so be prepared, and enjoy your browsing!!! wink wink
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by Chidi4u(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
Yes
Re: Can I Connect My Gprs Enabled Phone To Pc And Browse With It? by dragnet: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2008
No !!

*I knw its late o!! bt just 4 d rec0rds. . . . I dnt tink 3100 can be used as a m0dem

(1) (Reply)

Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? / Blackberry Blowout Sale: I Must Sell O / Applications For Nokia N97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.