Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna (7989 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by mukina2: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 protest in Kaduna

BY LUKA BINNIYAT

KADUNA – No fewer than 10,000 people marched in a carnival-like procession in Zonkwa, headquarters of Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State denouncing and condemning the Christmas Day bombing of a church in Madala, near Suleja, Niger State, where about 30 people were killed, and several others injured.

The protesters called for a united voice against terrorism, insisting that God had a divine purpose for creating Nigeria, and as such Nigeria must not be allowed to be destroyed by evil men posing as religious champions.

Speaking after the three kilometre procession at the Zonkwa play ground, Zangon Kataf council Christian Association of Nigeria Chairman, Rev. Sunday Ibrahim, said that God did not create man for another man to kill with satanic pleasure in the guise of fighting for God.

Said Ibrahim: “In Madala, unarmed men, women and children were praying to God and were without provocation bombed. That was just one of the several terrorism acts carried out on churches by people who hate God and his children.

They kill people with satanic pleasure to please, certainly, not our God. God has a divine purpose for every human being. God has a divine purpose for Nigeria to be created.

“No man has a right to kill any man. God did not allow Nigeria to be created for someone to destroy. Christians and all those who believe in peace must speak up against terrorism. If you don’t stand up against terrorism, one day you would stand on the Judgment day and face your creator”, he said.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/christmas-day-massacre-10000-protest-in-kaduna/
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by binkabir(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
i support that.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
Have they marched already or are preparing to march?
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
Dis, I support and need more protest like dis not militancy from criminals. I can never support any violent group that go about destroying innocent people. We have a govenment and an international human right declaration.

If and wen the time is right, the perpetrators of this heinous crimes will be brought to justice. Nothing last forever and i know the government is working on that, i hope.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
What would the march achieve?

We have a weak president who can't handle the nation.
We should march to support GEJ's removal.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by slap1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
Things like this usually yield nothing in a country like ours, but I support it. The issue is beyond fuel price hike, ASUU strike or similar matters that may be resolved with mass protest. It's really up to GEJ to end this or let it end him.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
mukina2:

Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 protest in Kaduna

BY LUKA BINNIYAT

KADUNA – No fewer than 10,000 people marched in a carnival-like procession in Zonkwa, headquarters of Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State denouncing and condemning the Christmas Day bombing of a church in Madala, near Suleja, Niger State, where about 30 people were killed, and several others injured.

The protesters called for a united voice against terrorism, insisting that God had a divine purpose for creating Nigeria, and as such Nigeria must not be allowed to be destroyed by evil men posing as religious champions.

Speaking after the three kilometre procession at the Zonkwa play ground, Zangon Kataf council Christian Association of Nigeria Chairman, Rev. Sunday Ibrahim, said that God did not create man for another man to kill with satanic pleasure in the guise of fighting for God.

Said Ibrahim: “In Madala, unarmed men, women and children were praying to God and were without provocation bombed. That was just one of the several terrorism acts carried out on churches by people who hate God and his children.

They kill people with satanic pleasure to please, certainly, not our God. God has a divine purpose for every human being. God has a divine purpose for Nigeria to be created.

“No man has a right to kill any man. God did not allow Nigeria to be created for someone to destroy. Christians and all those who believe in peace must speak up against terrorism. If you don’t stand up against terrorism, one day you would stand on the Judgment day and face your creator”, he said.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/christmas-day-massacre-10000-protest-in-kaduna/

afam4eva:

Have they marched already or are preparing to march?

Why you come dey ask this kind question or were you expecting them to march in the night so that boko haram can have another round of slaughtering ?
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by born2boink(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
they should not match oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,make boko haram no go bomb 10,000 people matching again, everything we want to do now, we will do it in our room, pray in our room and even do church in our room until God will fight for us like the days of Elijah or we fight for ourselves like David did in the bible, put even if it it remain one soul in Nigeria, I will remain a Christian forever

God fight for us or we might for ourselves, we cannot lose our live anymore ,
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Olaone1: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
slap1:

Things like this usually yield nothing in a country like ours
GBAM!
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
This one na coded protest. If bokoharam here say anybody dey protest, they'll so bomb people that there will be no one left to protest. They should just make protest robots so that they don't get caught up in bokoharam madness.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Goshen360(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
Yes, Supported but rather march to Aso Rock.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by 195(f): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
If these men marched na[i]k[/i]ed then the results would have been achieved

but since they didnt then its all useless

I have had 10,000 women march nak[i]e[/i]d for me at one time here on nairaland

and it achieved the necessary results

if in doubts then refer to this -----> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597523.0.html
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by koruji(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
Oh yes, it achieves something. It puts Boko Haram and the ineffective government on notice that those Christians are at their ropes end and would not take it lying down anymore.

slap1:

Things like this usually yield nothing in a country like ours, but I support it. The issue is beyond fuel price hike, ASUU strike or similar matters that may be resolved with mass protest. It's really up to GEJ to end this or let it end him.

BlueDiva:

What would the march achieve?

We have a weak president who can't handle the nation.
We should march to support GEJ's removal.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Akwasi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
Mass protest is a good start
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by frfrank(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
Na who dey protest xtains or muslims living kaduna,
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
I support this
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

If these men marched na[i]k[/i]ed then the results would have been achieved

but since they didnt then its all useless

I have had 10,000 women march nak[i]e[/i]d for me at one time here on nairaland

and it achieved the necessary results

if in doubts then refer to this ----->    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597523.0.html

^
Hediot,new year is almost here,if you don't become a human being before then,trust me you'll remain a gay*goat for life.

@Topic,I support and will support another one to Aso Rock,I think they need to see with their eyes how serious the matter is, cos with what they are saying about this bombing issue,I don't think it has any impact on them.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
Good development. They should be applauded for that. Enough is enough. This madness must stop and someone need to face the full wrath of the law, be it whosoever. Nobody is above the law.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by DisGuy: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Dis, I support and need more protest like dis not militancy from criminals. I can never support any violent group that go about destroying innocent people. We have a govenment and an international human right declaration.

If and wen the time is right, the perpetrators of this heinous crimes will be brought to justice. Nothing last forever and i know the government is working on that, i hope.

SMH
shiver me timbers!!
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Baawaa(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
Jonathan is too slow for my likeness
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by marcus1234: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by 195(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
freecocoa:

[b]^
Hediot,new year is almost here,if you don't become a human being before then,trust me you'll remain a gay*goat for life.

Girraffe - but they cant be serious if they dont go unclad
if its you then i wud be more than sure you would go unclad cheesy
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2011
Using a canon to kill a mosquito,IMO.

We did not protest for the bad roads,non performing senators,governors etal,terrible economy plus oppresion from uniformed men now we wanna protest cos of BH.where are they marching to?

They better apply wisdom.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by NET1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

if its you then i wud be more than sure you would go unclad  cheesy

Guy, abeg stop this madness! This thread is for mature, rational-thinking adults. We no dey play here.

@Poster, who is even organizing this kind thing sef? This is a fertile death pool for the Bokites. Attend this at your own risk. The only way to solve this is by matching force with greater Force. These guys are not willing to take an Amnesty, they dont even want to negotiate, they probably only want to kill all 'infidels' and then islamize the country.

If I were the Chief of Army Staff, here's what I'd do:
1. Secure the borders.
2. Infiltrate them.
3. Identify who their sponsors are.
4. Prosecute their sponsors (jail or take them out).

Drastic times demand drastic measures and drastic tactics!

.NET
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

if its you then i wud be more than sure you would go unclad  cheesy
c'mon carry your dry jokes to the jokes section,serious matters are being discussed here,btw what are you doing on this side of the country?I'm sure you missed your way,oya hanlele back to base where you belong,olodo.  
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Limaoscar: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
The March is fully Supported!!
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by chakula: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2011
Gud development! but I would like the protesters to be watching people involved and dont let other casualities to be counted again.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by NET1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
ifyalways:

We did not protest for the bad roads,non performing senators,governors etal,terrible economy plus oppresion from uniformed men now we wanna protest cos of BH.where are they marching to?

biko, wetin be Mosquito?
You are calling the Boko Haram threat a 'Mosquito'?  I dont think you live in this country o.  And who says Nigerians have not been protesting against the other challenges you listed there?

If there's insecurity in the country, where will you stand to vote out non-performing government officials? Fact is: As long as there is insecurity in the country, then there is little chance of improvement from what we have. Our (including GEJ) paramount priority should be tackling this BH menace.

.NET
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by NET1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
In GEJ we trust!
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by Limaoscar: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2011

Over 40 people with various Unfulfilled destiny KILLED in a well orchestrated mind-less killing directed at  Christians by an Islamic Fundamentalist Sect in a so called Circular state is not worth much to you , huh?

Imagine what could happen if they graduate from just Christmas day Bombings to every Sunday and Mid week Services in Most Churches up North .

What about reprisal attacks when Some People can't take it anymore and a possible Civil upheaval and a the CERTAINTY of an Ethno-Religious War in a Country where people don't have all of those "goodies" you enumerated but still have their lives to live to see another day,

Think Sista, Think!!!, that's all I can say for now.
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by stagger: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
What is the march supposed to achieve?

Instead of marching, they should be arming themselves with Kalashnikovs and M-16s, head over to Borno and Yobe states and start cleaning out everything that moves in those communities where these bokites are hiding!

March! What march? People are just plain dumb!
Re: Christmas Day Massacre: 10,000 Protest In Kaduna by kizito96(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Makes no difference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rochas Dead??? / Edo: Obaseki Presents N150b Budget Of Consolidation And Prosperity(photos) / President Buhari Reconstitutes Executive Management Of River Basins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.