Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec (6965 Views)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2011
http://www.firesprings.com/27minutes12.htm

PLEASE SPEND QUALITY TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD.

Day THREE – Sat, Dec. 31
Scripture Ingredient:
Psalm 102:2
Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call, answer me speedily.

Today's Prayers Will Be
In 4 Sessions:

Today is the day to confront the Gate of 2012.
That would happen later in the evening.
. But before that, there a very crucial activity you need to carry out FIRST.

Session ONE: During the Day

You will go before the LORD today and explain to Him why you are going on this prayer-fasting journey.
He says in Isa. 41:21:
“Present your case,” says the Lord. “Set forth your arguments,” says the King of Jacob.
After giving Him the reasons why you are going on this program, the next thing is for you to do set specific times for your prayers.
These are the times you can bring your prayer requests before the LORD. Suggested times include: 12 midnight, 3a.m, 6a.m, 9 a.m., 12 noon, 3 p.m., 6 p.m.
Depending on your work schedule, please select some hours that you can stick to. Then lift up your voice to heaven at those hours and what the LORD will do.

• Session TWO: 11:33 PM - 11:55 PM
• Session THREE: 11:55 PM - 12:30 PM
• Session FOUR: 12:45 AM - 1:30 AM

SESSION TWO
Saturday (11:33 PM – 11:55 PM)

NOTE: You will start these prayers at exactly 27 minutes to midnight on Friday, December 31, 2011.
1. Every evil cry of ancestral idols against my destiny, be silenced now by the blood of Jesus.
2. Satanic accusation against me at the gate of my father's house, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3. Any contrary power demanding worship or sacrifice from me, I present to you the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus.
4. Every problem with long tail afflicting my life, be consumed by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Satanic evidence tendered by wicked spirits against my life, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus.
6. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by familiar spirits in 2011, be released to me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by ancestral strongmen and women in 2011, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by satanic horsemen at the gate, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. All my blessings that have been captured and buried by "frenemies", be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. (NOTE: frenemies are enemies masquerading as friends).
10. All sicknesses and infirmities planted in my life in 2011, be uprooted now, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
11. Every owner of evil load in 2011, carry your load by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Thank You LORD for answering my prayers.

SESSION THREE
Saturday Night (11:55 PM – 12:30 AM Sat. Morning)
Confession: Psalm 24:7-10
"Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory."

1. Let the doors and gates of 2012 open unto me now in the mighty name of Jesus
(at least 5 minutes please).
2. (With your hand pointed to the heavens) You my heavens in 2012, be open by fire in the name of Jesus
3. Let the womb of 2012 open and release my divine benefits now in the name of Jesus
4. Let my divine helpers for 2012 be released to locate me now in the name of Jesus
5. All my assigned helpers for 2012, both human and angelic, hear the word of the Lord: arise and locate me now in the name of Jesus.
6. This year I appoint all my spiritual enemies to the sword, to captivity, to famine, and death in the name of Jesus.
7. In this year 2012, the heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life in the name of Jesus.
8. In this year 2012, the sun, moon and stars shall cooperate with my divine destiny in the name of Jesus.
9. O God of signs and wonders, overshadow my life with signs and wonders this New Year in the name of Jesus.
10. Any satanic agent that accepts evil assignment against me this year, receive the slap of the angels in the name of Jesus (note: demonstrate this, as if you are slapping someone).
11. My destiny, receive divine momentum this year in the name of Jesus
12. O Lord, perfect all good things concerning me this year.
13. Let God be God in my life throughout this year in the name of Jesus.
14. Let God arise and disgrace any power challenging my God in the name of Jesus.
15. Let all my disappointments translate to divine appointments this year in the name of Jesus.
16. Let all satanic winds and storms be silenced in the name of Jesus.
17. O God of Rehoboth, enlarge my coast and, begin a new dimension of signs and wonders in my life this year in the name of Jesus.
18. Let that which hinders me from greatness be smashed to pieces in the name of Jesus.
19. Let every serpent assigned to fight me this year be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
20. O God of new beginnings, open fresh doors of prosperity to me in the name of Jesus.
21. O Lord, give me anointed ideas and lead me to new blessings in the name of Jesus.
22. Let all my wasted years be converted to multiple blessings this year in the name of Jesus.
23. My finances will not be swallowed this year in the name of Jesus.
24. O Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me and let me find the way where men say there is no way in the name of Jesus.
25. This year I will leap over every wall of limitation in the name of Jesus.
26. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in the name of Jesus.
27. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in 2010 in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FOUR
Sunday Morning (12:45 AM – Until the Holy Spirit gives you a release to stop)
1. Re-dedicate yourself to the Lord for the New Year
2. Anoint yourself, your academic certificates, wedding certificate or gown, business documents, check books, your home, and anything you want to receive speedy divine acceleration in 2012…
… using the Scripture in James 5:14-15; then forcefully and loudly speak the blessings of Deuteronomy 28: 1-14 on yourself. (Please do this with holy passion.)
3. Praise and thank the Lord for as long as you can.
4. Now is the time to pray for your friends, family, Church, Firesprings Ministries, your nation , and those that the Holy Spirit brings to your heart.
Re: 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2011
the very first testimony
has ALREADY come in,

Here it is , all the way from the
City of Prayer Warriors:

"I have become a confident prayer warrior
since first being introduced to the Elisha Goodman
website two years ago.

I applied for a loan 3 weeks ago with my bank that
I have been banking with for over 4 years.

The loan should have taken 4 days but the bank
kept coming back after I followed up a number
of times with different obstacles.

Finally when I received the 27 Minutes to midnight
prayers from Elisha I found one prayer point which I used:

"Every hindering spirit hindering the move of God
in my life and with my finances I bind and break your
power now in the name of Jesus."

The bank phoned me within 30 minutes to let me
know that my loan had been approved.

Not only that, I can feel a true peace and joy in knowing
without a doubt that 2012 is a definite power shift and
my life will change for the better!!!

Let us all continue in our Golden Journey because it is well!!

- Sibo, Nairobi, Kenya

Praise the LORD!

As we furiously prepare to storm the gate of 2012
in a few days, please remember your friends and loved ones.

You MUST do all you can to get this program
material into their hands today.

, so they don't get left behind.

You want them to see the move of God
in their lives too.

A wise man has defined success as:

Knowing the purpose that you were made,
pursuing that purpose vigorously and,

, helping others to do the same.

Here's a question and answer I found on the blog
a few minutes ago:

Question:

Please can any one educate me on how to forward
the "27 minutes to midnight" report page to my yahoomail
contacts and how to put it on my Facebook page?

Answer:

It is easy just copy the webpage address and paste on your wall
on Facebook and at yahoomail, as you do normal message
to your friends and send.

Many thanks to Flora from Armenia, for helping out
with the answer here.

Meanwhile you can click below to join the conversation,
share your testimony and be encouraged as we continue
on this Golden Journey:

---> http:///ruXhR

Be An Overcomer!

elisha

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Order Of Events In Your Church? / Daystar Church 12 Days Of Christmas Lyrics / As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.