Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

"There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". (489 Views)

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
That was what a news commentator had to say during a newspaper review on Channels T.V. All she meant was that terrorists are faceless and they use scare tactics because they are afraid to fight in the open. Does that make sense?  undecided
Re: "There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
Did she mean like there is an Alquaeeda in all of us?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
Honestly, i was very stunned. Didn't know where that came from. I was wondering what the old lady was thinking because i never realized that as a fact and that's why i'm putting that up here. grin
Re: "There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
She must have attended the same night school with patience jonathan.
Re: "There's A Boko Haram In All Of Us". by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

She must have attended the same night school with patience jonathan.
lol! grin grin grin
Have you seen the hilarious quotes from Patience Jonathan. The woman would have been a highly rated comedian in Nigeria.

My Fav is the one where she said we all have HIV some are positive while others are Negative.

DAMN! grin

(1) (Reply)

President Goodlucks Fans Turn On Him On Facebook / Boko Haram Asks Christians, Southerners To Leave The North / Implications Of A Partitioned Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.