Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Happy New Year Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year Nairalanders! (10341 Views)

Happy New Year Nairalanders! / Its 2015 .....happy New Year Nairalanders / Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by franksmart: 6:29am On Jan 01, 2012
happy new year to u my 2nd famil, nland family.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by member479760: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2012
HNY to all!
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year to all clients, staffs and marketers of Life Light Properties and to all Nairalanders God bless you all
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by newguy1(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy nu year nairalander
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Deolaw: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2012
*|'"'|___|"''|* .*.
*| APPY*
*|___|"''|___|* .*.
*.__.*.New *.__.*.*
*.__.*.Year.*._ _.*
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by djeezy(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2012
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Hollalek(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2012
It's new day, new week, new calender! Hapy new yr 2 u all.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Outstrip(f): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2012
Same to you
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by femmy2010(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2012
A SWEETEST NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Eben2: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2012
HNY to my nairaland family. May this new year be a year of great fulfillment of our destiny! Amen
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new year to everyone
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new yr 2 u moderator n happy new yr to all in da house.i wish d menace of boko haram be nipped in d bud, obliterated n totally annihilated b4 d middle of d yr.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new yr 2 u moderator n happy new yr to all in da house.i wish d menace of boko haram be nipped in d bud, obliterated n totally annihilated b4 d middle of d yr.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by linkin8k(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by NaMe4: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year!
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by neowelsh(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2012
…………(¯`O´¯)
…………*./ | \ .*
…………, *♫*.
………, • '*♥* ' • ,
……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
…, ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
… * , • HAPPY' • , * '
.* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
…' ' • NEW YEAR . • ' ' '
' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
brodas Pls giv me
ur house addres mak i cum chop
rice nd fawol. My regards al. Once again Hapi nu year.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by JUO(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2012
same to u
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2012
D same to u
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by millionbuc(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2012
Congratulations to all of you who have made it into 2012, may the lords favour never leave you this year smiley smiley smiley.

[url]5slate..com[url]
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by millionbuc(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2012
Congratulations to all of you who have made it into 2012, may the lords favour never leave you this year  smiley smiley smiley.

[url]http://www.5slate..com[url]
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by millionbuc(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2012
Congratulations to all of you who have made it into 2012, may the lords favour never leave you this year  smiley smiley smiley.

[url=http://[url]5slate..com]5slate..com][url]5slate..com[/url][/url]
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by millionbuc(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2012

http://www.5slate..com
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by atasteve: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2012
Thank God we made to 2012. We shall the end of it in Jesus name. Happy new year my dearest people.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by umarloko(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2012
Same to U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by xtremeidea(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year!

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new year to all my foes.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2012
╭━━━╮╭━━━╮┈┏┓╭━━━╮
┗━━╮┃┃╭━╮┃┏╯┃┗━━╮┃
╭━━╯┃┃┃┈┃┃┗┓┃╭━━╯┃HAPPY
┃╭━━╯┃┃┈┃┃┈┃┃┃╭━━╯NEW
┃┗━━┓┃╰━╯┃┈┃┃┃┗━━┓YEAR!!!!!!!
┗━━━┛╰━━━╯┈┗┛┗━━━┛
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Kpimp: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy new year.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by dbride: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2012
STOP, Hear This: As you enter 2012 determine, by praying to God to help you, to relate with God one on one, no intermediaries in your bedroom, toilet, kitchen, walking the streets, driving your car, in a club house, in the market, in your office, anywhere and everywhere!!!! God is doing a new thing, beautiful thing with those who will conciously WALK with HIM. Start by asking Him questions just like a child to his/her father. Show Him you would rather sit and hear Him talk to you than attend one more ''religious church program'' designed to enslave you. Simply become a child again b4 God this 2012. Free yourself from religion and embrace a relationship with God. He speaks and longs to have a one on one relationship with each and everyone of us but religion has blinded us. Let's help God to help us! Make that move, if you draw unto Him (remember, no intermediaries- pastors, spiritual father and mother, elders, etc just you and God), He will surely draw unto you!

It is as simple as this: Adam and Eve were in the garden of eden (meaning a state where they were constantly in His presence) where they communed with God with no inhibitions, no bibles, no church building, no pastors, to preachers, etc. God was all thes to them. They disobeyed and lost that experience of freedom. But God came in the form of man (Jesus Christ) just so we can be reconciled with Him to that first state of Adam and Eve .

Some, very few have attained that position --- they were rejected, persecuted, accused, but they remained focused. They remain quiet and ''hidden'' from the religious majority. People fear change but that will not stop God from doing new things with the ones who catch a revelation of His word. The ones who have not caught that revelation, definitely need intermediaries. Watch Out, the few are about to be displayed by God. They are the real temples, the bride called out that God means by ''church not built with hand'' They are all out of church attendance and are walking completely with God by His Spirit. Until we die and beyond, God will continue to ''do a new thing'' that ''eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has the mind conceived that which the Lord has prepared for them that love Him'' (love=obey) Some religious pple say if it is not in the bible, it is not God but the same bible recorded', eyes have not seen,

It just does not kill to walk this extra mile with God this 2012. Being in a relationship with God is very exciting, not boring like what I see and know that a majority of xtians are bored. Boredom makes us create programs that are devoid of God's Spirit, very fleshy programs. May the Spirit of God move your spirit as you read this and give you understanding. Choose to really be in a state where God becomes everything and He will by His spirit direct your ways. You will know He is there and you are there, no more uncertainties but so much confidence of who you are and why you are here. God speaks all the time! Hold Him this new year, LISTEN, OBEY AND TRUST HIM by Faith. Shalom.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Harryveli: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2012
Like birds let us leave behind wat we don't need 2 carry GRUDGES PAIN FEAR SADNESS and REGRET. Life is beautiful,enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by tomzman: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year to everyone. cool
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by mickey339(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2012
Back to sender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe / Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.