Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,276 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Happy New Year Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year Nairalanders! (10340 Views)

Happy New Year Nairalanders! / Its 2015 .....happy New Year Nairalanders / Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by slam7000(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
happy new year to all my peeps in nl.wish u all peace,good health and prosperity.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Gentleboby: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2012
A YEAR OF TURNING BACK TO GOD REALLY.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by buzugee(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NAIRALAND FAMILY. YES YALL ARE FAMILY. AS MUCH TIME AS I SPEND UP IN HERE grin grin GOD BLESS YOU ALL PHYSICALLY MENTALLY SPIRITUALLY AND MATERIALLY THIS YEAR. AMEN
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Gbenge77(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
Same to you.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happier 2012; As we celebrate the New Yr, lets think how we can make Nairaland  more popular. I am interested if partnership is needed to take this forum to the next height. Be it by means of TV airtime, T-Shirts and flyers. With more traffic will come advertising gains and all stake holders earn income from blogging here.  I need a thread opened to this effect and am interested in making money out of Nairaland. That should be addicted Nairalanders resolution 2012.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by MissyB3(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
Oghogho, Alaghodaro, Ofunmwengbe, Iyobosa, Eseosa, Imiefan, Utomwen, Efe, omo, kevbe Igho Ma gha mie vbe etiosa vb'ukpo na ye na vbe eni Ijesu . . . .Ameeeeeen!!!
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by isalegan2: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2012
buzugee:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NAIRALAND FAMILY. YES YALL ARE FAMILY. AS MUCH TIME AS I SPEND UP IN HERE   grin grin GOD BLESS YOU ALL PHYSICALLY MENTALLY SPIRITUALLY AND MATERIALLY THIS YEAR. AMEN

Happy New Year!  It is new year everywhere now, right? cheesy

[flash=520,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7ajnWhVqo[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7ajnWhVqo
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Olaone1: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
Missy_B:

Oghogho, Alaghodaro, Ofunmwengbe, Iyobosa, Eseosa, Imiefan, Utomwen, Efe, omo, kevbe Igho Ma gha mie vbe etiosa vb'ukpo na ye na vbe eni Ijesu . . . .Ameeeeeen!!!
grin
Omo N'Oba N'Edo, happy new yaer
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by truth4life: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2012
Happy New Year to Nairalanders!
Borrowing the words of Sydney Smith, “Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment.”
I have been enjoying Nairaland forum for quite sometime before deciding to join the forum this year 2012. So welcome the Nairaland newest member of the year and rookie of the year 2012 .Truth4life
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by MissyB3(f): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2012
Ola one:

grin
Omo N'Oba N'Edo, happy new yaer
Wishing you the same, Prof.  wink

truth4life:

Happy New Year to Nairalanders!
Borrowing the words of Sydney Smith, “Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment.”
I have been enjoying Nairaland forum for quite sometime before deciding to join the forum this year 2012. So welcome the Nairaland newest member of the year and rookie of the year 2012 .Truth4life

Welcome to the family.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by truth4life: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2012
Thank you
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by sniperwolf(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2012
Same to you
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by lastpage: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2012
It was Happy until that Muther-fucker called GEJ ruined it for most Nigerians! angry angry angry

I dont know how many people will still be happy once they visit a petrol station!

May tears and sadness never leave is household, as that is what he is bequeating to the Nigerian masses in the new year!
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2012
wish u the same bro
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Goldieluks: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2012
Happy New Year to all NLanders.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2012
lastpage:

May tears and sadness never leave is household, as that is what he is bequeating to the Nigerian masses in the new year!

lmao see prayer grin grin
My own tears started yesterday oh, While coming back from church I was already close to my home, then one wicked boy from no where attacked me, he made away with my phone, but before that we had a fair struggle until he bit me with his dog teeth I just has to let go off the phone. I no fit vex yesterday oh, Imagine just the first day of the year I have already lost something dear to my heart.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Mr9ndhalf: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^^ shocked shocked Oh hun!! Happi new year o!! sorry abt the fone k? angry let Mr9ndHalf get u a new 1 k? which 1 would u prefer?BB storm or torch?? grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
^Ya thanks and about the phone, just buy as the Lord leads you grin grin, which everone the Lord tells you to get for me I'll accept it whole heartedly cheesy
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by lastpage: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
"As the Lord leads You"! shocked

Do l love that phrase?

Well, Mr9ndhalf would sure take his time to listen to the Lord this day as "A DAY in the eyes of the Lord, is like a THOUSAND years in the eyes of man"!

I guess l have to tell my Grandchildren to be on the lookout for that phone when it finally arrives! grin grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
lastpage:

"As the Lord leads You"! shocked

Do l love that phrase?

Well, Mr9ndhalf would sure take his time to listen to the Lord this day as "A DAY in the eyes of the Lord, is like a THOUSAND years in the eyes of man"!

I guess l have to tell my Grandchildren to be on the lookout for that phone when it finally arrives! grin grin
LMAO grin *falls from tree* grin grin
Mr9andhalf abeg just buy the BB Torch grin grin grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by lastpage: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
U too sharp, see as you "wake-up" sharp sharp! shocked shocked

Ehrrr. . . . Mr9andhalf, the Lord has just been rlieved of another burden of speaking on such trivial things.

Can you please live up to your promise?
Dont be another GEJ that says "Till April" and then January 1st, Gbooozaaa, its =N=140! angry angry

Here comes Natasha's BB kiss grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
^lol na you open my eye na grin Him for do me Abraham and Sarah grin

NL no go contain two of us if he wan play me GEJ this wan no be ''me and my facebook friends''
i'm feeling my bb already
* all I do is ping ping ping no matter what
got BB on my mind I can never ping enough* grin

MR9andhalf I'm waiting patiently, hope you aint feeling like GEJ I don't want April fool package abi na January fool grin

lastpage at least finally you can take your gf to somewhere expensive ''the fuel station'' grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by EfeEkarume(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

lastpage at least finally you can take your gf to somewhere expensive ''the fuel station'' grin

To heaven with Eko Hotel and Suite!!! We have Oando and Mobil to deal with.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
^hahahaha that one na break up straight grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by EfeEkarume(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

^hahahaha that one na break up straight grin
[bInstant][/b] breakup like noodles.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by lastpage: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2012
I guess fuel attendants will soon take over our babes! shocked shocked
Used to be people like Mr9andhalf inches! (with their BB swagger all over town) tongue tongue
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
EfeEkarume:

[bInstant][/b] breakup like noodles.
hahahaha
baby please I'm sorry for taking you to Oando, we can go to NNPC tomorrow grin

lastpage:

I guess fuel attendants will soon take over our babes! shocked shocked
Used to be people like Mr9andhalf inches! (with their BB swagger all over town) tongue tongue
hahaha berra tell your babe to hook up with a FEUL BOYFRIEND grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by EfeEkarume(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

hahahaha
baby please I'm sorry for taking you to Oando, we can go to NNPC tomorrow grin

I pray tommorow never comes.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
EfeEkarume:

I pray tommorow never comes.
hahaha but it will grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by EfeEkarume(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

hahaha but it will grin
I have faith.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Natasha2(f): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2012
^I don't like that faith grin
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders! by Dgunnerz(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2012
No be God's faith?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe / Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.