Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite (1479 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by jackpot(f): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2011
Yay! Finally Jackpot hits jackpot!
I would like to use this medium to thank all jokers and friends for voting.
Yes, the people have spoken. Thank you all for voting me majority. Everybody is a winner!
2011 was a year to remember. It was an era that marked increase in number of visits to our dear Section.
From our suggestion to the Admin(through me forwarded by Dani), our hard-earned posts started counting too. Somebody shout Alleluia!!! cheesy cool

Without much ado, lets doff our hats to our past heroes. I would like to call on the 2010 winner and legendary comedian, our dear Efemena_xy to present the Jokes Section Poster of the Year cap crown to me~
cool cool
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Agybabe(f): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2011
Jackpot I am so happy for you. Even when haters striked, you made it through. Happy new year. Enjoy the honour!
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by EfemenaXY: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2011
Lol! No worries Jackpot - I'll be there grin

Just make sure you ready my spot (suitable for an outgoing queen) on the VIP table, you know things such as the following:

Venue: Must be respectable with lots of ladies, girlfriends and well wishers. . .No riff-rafts / area boys, else I nor go come o!

Seating: VIP table (of course) with lots of cushions, soft paddings, arm rests, foot rests and back rests for me - afterall, I be ajebutter. . .wink

Drinks: My favourite - Devil on horseback with a shot of bloody Mary (as an ex-bar man, you go don abi am b/4)

Flowers: As I dey joyfully part with my crown (lol!) - you go also present me with some blue and green roses wink

Entertainment: That one, I leave to your discretion. But make sure you organize an assortment of African & European dishes wen go last for over 3 days (I dey talk from experience. . .)

If I think of anything else, I go let you know. Oh, and what time does your party start today?
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2011
Winning Na Winning -- Rigging Na Rigging If Na Lie Go Ask GEJ -- Congrats Bro Jackpot!

It Aint Easy to Open Up 50 Something Accounts and Vote With them Successfully! Who no Know No Go Know  grin grin grin

Love You Bro  cool cool cool
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by EfemenaXY: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2011
Kai! Nigeria we hail thee!! grin grin

Well, either way (true or false), it shows innovation 'n dedication - abi?

**but el you get bad mouth nor be small thing o!**
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2011
Abeg when item7 don reach make una call mε̲̣̣̣̥,, I dey backyard dey receive breeze cool cool

**leaves for the backyard** grin
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by jackpot(f): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol! No worries Jackpot - I'll be there grin

Just make sure you ready my spot (suitable for an outgoing queen) on the VIP table, you know things such as the following:

Venue: Must be respectable with lots of ladies, girlfriends and well wishers. . .No riff-rafts / area boys, else I nor go come o!

Seating: VIP table (of course) with lots of cushions, soft paddings, arm rests, foot rests and back rests for me - afterall, I be ajebutter. . .wink

Drinks: My favourite - Devil on horseback with a shot of bloody Mary (as an ex-bar man, you go don abi am b/4)

Flowers: As I dey joyfully part with my crown (lol!) - you go also present me with some blue and green roses wink

Entertainment: That one, I leave to your discretion. But make sure you organize an assortment of African & European dishes wen go last for over 3 days (I dey talk from experience. . .)

If I think of anything else, I go let you know. Oh, and what time does your party start today?

e don start sef

everything is in place (as you hinted).

I dey even wan ask Seun of an official car as the Joke Section Poster of the Year
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by bright007(f): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2012
**An award well deserved*
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by MrBones2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
Jackpot you mean the crown she don sale for Ariari? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by StudioCFR(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
Grow up jackpot
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by bright007(f): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
**@STD:pls stop lamenting.Its no use crying over split milk!
Jackpot was going to win whether u like it or not.
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by StudioCFR(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
thanks to his multiple i.ds
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Kai! Nigeria we hail thee!! grin grin

Well, either way (true or false), it shows innovation 'n dedication - abi?

**but el you get bad mouth nor be small thing o!**

L[b]oo[/b]l grin grin grin No mind me Nne -- Na my Nature of Profession put me for this Situation oo **Thinking Loud, maybe i should Jxt Switch profession with E[b]f[/b]e -- I turning into a Red pepper Seller and her becoming a reporter for El Marca** grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by EfemenaXY: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2012
^^ Crazy dude! cheesy

Abeg leave ,Efe alone jor this na 2012

Your New Year's resolution supposed be to pick on some one else your size smiley
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2012
Efemena_xy:

^^ Crazy dude! cheesy

Abeg leave ,Efe alone jor this na 2012

Your New Year's resolution supposed be to pick on some one else your size smiley

Not to worry Love I'll deal with the Weight -- God who saw me tru with Idowu's Mega-Size will eventually see me tru with You! grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by EfemenaXY: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2012
Cheii!! I swear, verily, verily unto you - you need medical help lipsrsealed

ID abeg come take your guy common for my front!

Na which kind hassle be this??
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2012
See as you take DEy blow a Lucky chance to get Down with a Pretty Press Boi -- Abi u still want to stick to Hamid who sells SuYa in Damaturu?

I even hear say Em wan Join Boko Haram as their Headquarters dey near to his house -- Salary Increment be dat grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by EfemenaXY: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2012
Hmmm - see bad belle

But to answer your question, I remain ever faithful to my Hamid tongue

** and nope, I nor want pretty press boi - Efe is monogamous, she doesn't believe in polyandry. . .**

Besides, YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK HAUSA!!! angry
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jackpot congratulation as jokes poster of d yr!. . .but no let ur head swell oh cos it was an election selection well rigged. grin cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by StudioCFR(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2012
El Guapo:

See as you take DEy blow a Lucky chance to get Down with a Pretty Press Boi -- Abi u still want to stick to Hamid who sells SuYa in Damaturu?

I even hear say Em wan Join Boko Haram as their Headquarters dey near to his house -- Salary Increment be dat grin grin grin

You dis Ibo man, why u dey always go about the whole of Nairaland telling women u be journalist?

You dey find wife on the internet abi na inferiority complex dey disturb you?

CHANGE STYLE ABEG

*no ofience*
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by MrBones2(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^ So not funny. You beta find a job and stop spoiling for a fight
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by bright007(f): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2012
*mr Bones?*
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by MrBones2(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Yeah thats me lol.grin grin

Saw an update and tot it was something interesting. Hold me oh b4 i break person's head
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Studio CFR:

You dis Ibo man, why u dey always go about the whole of Nairaland telling women u be journalist?

CHANGE STYLE ABEG

*no ofience*

**Speaking In the Voice Of the Great Odeen**

Ur Spell has Jxt been activated for Year 2012 -- Wishing u a happy Torment grin grin grin

Efemena_xy:

Hmmm - see bad belle

But to answer your question, I remain ever faithful to my Hamid tongue

** and nope, I nor want pretty press boi - Efe is monogamous, she doesn't believe in polyandry. . .**

Besides, YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK HAUSA!!! angry

But baby i do speak the Elder broda of Hausa i.e Arabic grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by rakel05(f): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tank God they no see me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by MrBones2(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2012
E don start again abi?
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by jackpot(f): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2012
Studio CFR:

CHANGE STYLE ABEG

*no ofience*
cry! Studio cry!! cry!!! tongue tongue tongue

your jealousy will only make people to despise you. shocked

Are you mad at him cos he violated you to third place? tongue
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by jackpot(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
Agybabe:

Jackpot I am so happy for you. Even when haters striked, you made it through. Happy new year. Enjoy the honour!
Thank you my lady. Happy New Year to you, my sweetest kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by rakel05(f): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Jokes Section Poster Of The Year Award Presentation/ Gala Nite by dani1luv: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Girl Of My Dream / Bin Gbagbo's Memorial Hospital / Keeping up with the comedian (season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.