Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! (1221 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by IykeD(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
This is getting serious people of God, this dude seems high on "expensive powder" but i think he made some sense. To lay this matter to rest, i think there should be a public statement from the Bishop's PR about this issue once and for all. God bless us all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0YtjLq7eg&feature=share
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
He may be doing it in a wrong way but surely, he has a good point. Oyedepo , on his own should apologise to the poor hapless female. On the part of Government, oyedepo should be arrested and prosecuted to deter others from doing same.
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by IykeD(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
yea, i reason with you. He should just be humble enough to apologize to the lady, he is human and can make mistakes, i guess he is first of all a "man" before being "man of God", let him just apologize to lay this issue to rest once and for all. No, he shouldn't be arrested hehe!
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
IykeD:

yea, i reason with you. He should just be humble enough to apologize to the lady, he is human and can make mistakes, i guess he is first of all a "man" before being "man of God", let him just apologize to lay this issue to rest once and for all. No, he shouldn't be arrested hehe!

Why? Why shouldn't he be prosecuted? That was clearly an assault. He should be sued by the lady for damages and government should equally sue him with the sole intention of jailing him to deter others in his shoe from taking a similar shameful action in future.
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by thehomer: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2011
Of course child abuse and battery of females is a serious issue. The slapper went ahead to brag about it. Doesn't the man have any shame?
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by Image123(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
Anybody that lies here, cut down. CUT. DOWN. ehn?
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by thehomer: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
Image123:

The usual empty threats that he uses to keep his sheep under control.
Re: A Personal "fight" With Bishop Oyedepo, This Is Serious! by tavon(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
Image123:

Cut what down? stop your hallucinations and come back to reality

(1) (Reply)

Is Rihanna Pushing A Satanic Illuminati Agenda? / Christianity: My Journey So Far By Ijabla Raymond / As A Christian, Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.