Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Are Your Plans For The New Year? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Plans For The New Year? (6299 Views)

The End Is Here, Cancell Your Plans. (photo ) / December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by chorlay: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2012
to b a better person, n to achieve more this year
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nosyke(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2012
freecocoa:

Draw closer to my God,work harder than I did in 2011 in all aspect of my life,be a better person and get a ring. wink

Your prayer has been answered then, go and wait for my ring wink wink

sizzlers:

to serve Nigeria and fight boko haram with all my strength and to uphold her unity grin grin grin.
[i]Bestest plans[/i]
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Phony200(m): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2012
kickstart my career life, avoid woman wahala and boost my social life
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by mickey2000(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2012
MAYORIN1:

Get my Life well organised, Set-up multiple streams of incomes, get a gud car & seriously make plans 2 settle down (get a wel-mannerned swit gurl). Finally make God a priority
finally( lastly) make God a priority(first). Irony of life. I like your plans and i will adopt it but will start with God, so that all other things will follow.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by souleymon(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2012
tie d knot
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by modavi: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2012
Wonders!
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by goldng: 5:43am On Jan 01, 2012
FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER,
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by olsmade(m): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2012
My plate is full iA.
Plant farming; NYSC; usmle; ±wedding
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by iice(f): 6:36am On Jan 01, 2012
Watch more movies.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by mukina2: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2012
iice:

Watch more movies and football.
nice kiss kiss grin
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by iice(f): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2012
Ahahahaha.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2012
put ma trust in God

get educated grin grin

become the minister for women affairs grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by HISchild: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2012
Just a humble exhortation to all, self included -

"Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that." - Jas 4:13-15

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." - Col_3:17
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by sizzlers(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2012
@Nosyke, thanx 4 d correctn- to fight bokoharam wth all my strength and uphold our unity.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2012
Step up agitation and awareness for the states of Biafra and Oduduwa.
Help correct the imperalist mistakes and help defend the right of self determination of the Southerner Nigeria, and pull down the Hausa/fulani oligarchy.
To be a beta and relevent Biafran.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by raycomray: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2012
wanna stop smoking and alcohol
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2012
planning to open a "strip club at lagos"
so many Nigeria's husband complained too much of their wife in 2011, i think they need some relaxation

man no be tree  embarassed
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by singhraj(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2012
Best Wishes for New Year,

Try to be better Human Being,
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2012
To consolidate on the amazing financial growth of 2011; with less expenses on females and total investments of income !

To buy another house in Lekki, build Hotel at Calabar and get married.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Sleekjd(f): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2012
I want to draw close to God , work harder this year, be a better person n gonna say YES'
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Kpimp: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2012
Plan to do my IT in skyebank cos i score 62 in their test waiting 4 interview,to go back for my hnd,to be a guru in webdesign cos am still learning,have a companion(nice chick),to be more prayerful nd closer to GOD.lets b sincere nairalander,say ur mind nd stop the joke.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by denzel2009: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2012
MyJoe:

Have my brains surgically removed so I can finally land a big post in Abuja - minister, IGP, senate president, CJN, anything.
Hasn't it been removed already?

To achieve my heart desires one after the other.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by sexlog(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2012
Reduce womanising, buy more cars, build or buy another house and finally, get married. Amen.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2012
slimyem:

to smile all through no matter what comes my way.
Even if its a punch from a very powerful fist?! No qualms.
Kpimp:

say your mind nd stop the joke.
Your mind! . . . I just said it.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Onyiip(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2012
For me its 2 support my family financially and set up sumtin 4 extra income
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by deandavid(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2012
mine is to continue to grow spiritualy, uphold Nigeria's unity, keep ma certificates nd go into livestock farming, contribute my quota 4 d growth of our ecönomy. So help me God.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Whiteguru: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
To pay my tithes more religiously, pass ma primaries, buy a new car, get a wife n stay free of d virus!!!
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2012
Build Life Light Properties to reach the Apex of the world with the help of God, staffs and Clients, do more in charity and move more closer to my God the source of my being alive, love my family more and be more good to the people arround me
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2012
Build Life Light Properties to reach the Apex of the world with the help of God, staffs and Clients, do more in charity and move more closer to my God the source of my being alive, love my family more and be more good to the people arround me
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Joyland(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2012
To do God's will.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by lucidang(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
planning to open a "strip club at lagos"
so many Nigeria's husband complained too much of their wife in 2011, i think they need some relaxation

man no be tree

******now this comment is cracking me up, wetin we no go hear sef*****
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by ngorluv: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2012
Start building on our  piece of land,buy our first car,welcome the delivery of our first baby , save ,save and save more.also grow in God's faith and runaway from temptation,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Latest Past Questions And Answers (e-book) / A Venezuelan TV Presenter Took Off Her Clothes During A News Report On Cristiano / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.