Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Are Your Plans For The New Year? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Plans For The New Year? (6298 Views)

The End Is Here, Cancell Your Plans. (photo ) / December's End Is Nigh, What Are Your Plans This Yuletide? / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by mowapa(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2012
I no trust the witches and wizard of Nairaland to say my plan, God sabi !
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2012
Live my life and expand my buisness in peace and complete harmony, Am relocating to a new apartmento grin cheesy. total bliss and quiet!
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by zeennurei(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2012
Mine is to be closer to God and venture into so many businesses with aggressiveness. So help me God
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by omokay01: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2012
To take my website to the highest ground posssibel, to read hard so as to pass all exams I will be writing ths year, I pray God help me(AMEN)
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by cynthiafred67(f): 1:24am On Jan 02, 2012
Get closer to God and focus on achieving all my goals

sexlog:

Reduce womanising, buy more cars, build or buy another house and finally, get married. Amen.

^^ I say a big Amen to that.
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by IIKOTECH(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2012
Drive GEJ out of ASS Hole Rock
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by Suntemi(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2012
IIKOTECH:

Drive GEJ out of Bottom Hole Rock

grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Plans For The New Year? by AnneLaura: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
My plans is to explore smiley wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Of Dinka Sudan They Say. Untapped Nature. / Sport Betting Is Evil / Federal Fire Service Latest Past Questions And Answers (e-book)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.