Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra (24814 Views)

PENGASSAN Shuts Down PPPRA Offices Over Appointment Issues (Photo) / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by dmainboss: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2012
cap28:

i dont know why you are suprised why "people like me come here to post " am i not a nigerian? do i not have the right to post my opinions on here?

You claim nigerians enjoy low cost of living -how come food prices are so high? how come the average nigerian can not afford to live in a decent accommodation and is forced to live in places with untarred roads, overflowing open gutters stinking of raw sewage?

how come the average nigerian can barely make ends meet on the meagre salaries that they earn, if cost of living was as low as you claim how come the majority of nigerians livign abroad are supporting their relatives back home?

Tax may be as high as 40% in some european countries but at least the money is used to provide universal healthcare, free education, clean and tarred roads, underground sewage systems, responsive emergency services like the police, fire services and ambulance services.  In nigeria we all know where your taxes go - straight into the pockets of those thieves you call leaders thats why your roads are death traps, your healthcare is non existent your educational services are substandard and your police services are glorified armed robbers.  Wouldnt you rather pay a lot of tax and live in a clean and secure environment?  Wouldnt you prefer to be able to send your children to schools where they actually graduate with the ability to read and write?

the govt doesnt bother with you because they are too busy looting the national treasury, this is why you are all left to your own devices - the thing you fail to understand is that your govt should be serving you- you should be holding them to account not allowing them to get away with grand theft.
Governments have a responsibility to provide for their citizenry - nigerians are the only people who demand nothing from their govts thats why they continue to abuse and exploit you. As you can see they are about to shaft you once again by hiking up petrol prices under the pretext that they intend touse the money generated to provide infrastructures - if you beleive that this govt of criminals have any intention of doing anything constructive for the nigerian populace then you must really be naive.  
Understand this - THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU- THEY DONT CARE WHETHER THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF NIGERIA DROPS DEAD - ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS FREEING UP THIS EXCESS MONEY TO FINANCE THEIR ALREADY LAVISH LIFESTYLES.

Here in the UK the average person can afford to take care of their family without having to engage in criminal activities, their salaries are sufficient to put food on the table and pay for their electricity and gas bills.  Those who can not afford to do so ie the unemployed, pensioners, disabled etc are given assistance by the govt and are not abandoned and left to rot as is the case in nigeria, the fact that you come to the UK and take your friends out does not mean you are better off than them - unless you are going to tell me taht you also pay their mortgage/house rent and bills?

I find it funny that you can say your friends in the UK live from hand to mouth when over 70% of the nigerian population live on less than the equivalent of $1 a day.

First, you do have a right to post. I was only referring to the content of your post.

Having said that, you are going round in circles. I have already stated that what we lack in Nigeria is infrastructure, so we completely agree on that. But your previous post postulated that there is high cost of living in Nigeria. Very untrue.

Please stop quoting the cliche Nigerian NGO's quote when they want to collect funds from International organisations. 70% percent of Nigerians do not, i repeat, do not live on $1 dollar a day. I have traveled several states during this holiday period and I don't know where you lot get those cliches from. They are completely false. $1 is the cost of 2 bottles of soft drinks. Most Nigerians will afford that daily without stress. $1 is the profit you make from selling 3 bags of pure water. An average pure water seller can sell over 15 to 20 bags in a day in urban centers and around 10bags a day minimum in rural centers. And that is not normally the only thing they sell. Please stop peddling those false figures. All the artisans I know around me constantly drink at least 2 bottles to 4 bottles of star daily. except those that don't drink. Please stop. It is only almajiris, that will apply to and they are not 70 million.

Food prices are not so high in comparison to other countries. We say that they are so high because we are humans and have many needs we need to meet, but in reference to your post, they are not so high. In Lagos where you have one of the highest cost of living, I can eat comfortably with N100. With
N150, I can eat with a decent piece of meat. Not saying that is the best we should have, but am only speaking in relation to your post. In other states, it could be less. If you want to eat in Tantalizer and Mr Biggs, then you will have to pay big bucks. But that is not the norm.

My point is simple. What we really suffer is infrastructural development.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by efisher(m): 12:28am On Jan 02, 2012
Well done dmainboss. I'm happy there are still people like you around who can step outside the crowd enough to educate them.

It is always easier to protest and scream than to reason and strategize.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by babestella: 12:31am On Jan 02, 2012
i cannot imagine people buying pms at 140 per litre and burning the same in the mad traffic gridlock along lekki express, Agege, Ikotun, Ipaja all around lagos. How will you feel when you buy 20 liter of pms, burn in in traffic gridlock, and when you get home, you don't even have up to 5 litres left in your tank.

In advanced countries where pms is sold as high as between 150 to 200 per litre, they have very good roads network that in less than 20 mins drive you are in your home or anywhere you want to go within the city.

There are good rail (in fact luxury rail transportation for that matter) which can et you to your destination within minutes, what do we have here?

Noffin bro, just stupid roads which are even claiming peoples life on a daily basis.

Com'on lets face the fact, is our govt handling things the way it should handled.

At least if people cannot afford to fuel your car all week, you have alternative means of getting around their businesses or to your offices.

What are we talking about this govt should be shut down until they learn how to do things the right way.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by cap28: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

First, you do have a right to post. I was only referring to the content of your post.

Having said that, you are going round in circles. I have already stated that what we lack in Nigeria is infrastructure, so we complely agree on that. But your previous post postulated that there is high cost of living in Nigeria. Very untrue.

Please stop quoting the cliche Nigerian NGO's quote when they want to collect funds from International organisations. 70% percent of Nigerians do not, i repeat, do not live on $1 dollar a day. I have traveled several states during this holiday period and I don't know where you lot get those cliches from. They are completely false. $1 is the cost of 2 bottles of soft drinks. Most Nigerians will afford that daily without stress. $1 is the profit you make from selling 3 bags of pure water. An average pure water seller can sell over 15 to 20 bags in a day in urban centers and around 10bags a day minimum in rural centers. And that us not normally the only thing they sell. Please stop peddling those false figures. All the artisan I know around me constantly drink at least 2 bottles to 4 bottles of star daily. except those that don't drink. Please stop. It is only almajiris that that will apply to and they are not 70 million.

Food prices are not so high in comparison to other countries. We say that they are so high because we are humans and have many needs we need to meet, but in reference to your post, they are not so high. In Lagos where you have one of the highest cost of living, I can eat comfortably with N100. With n150, I can eat with a decent piece of meat. Not saying that is the best we should have, but am only speaking in relation to your post. In other states, it could be less. If you want to eat in Tantalizer and Mr Biggs, then you will have to pay big bucks. But that is not the norm.

My point is simple. What we really suffer is infrastructural development.

I dont know why we derive pleasure in lying to ourselves - if the cost of living is low why do so many nigerians queue up endlessly outside various embassies of the world in a bid to get the hell out of the country?

why were there so many nigerians living in libya?  why did many of them come back to talk about how much better their standard of livign was when they were in libya?  

we love lying to ourselves.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by 2mch(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2012
babestella:

i cannot imagine people buying pms at 140 per litre and burning the same in the mad traffic gridlock along lekki express, Agege, Ikotun, Ipaja all around lagos. How will you feel when you buy 20 liter of pms, burn in in traffic gridlock, and when you get home, you don't even have up to 5 litres left in your tank.

In advanced countries where pms is sold as high as between 150 to 200 per litre, they have very good roads network that in less than 20 mins drive you are in your home or anywhere you want to go within the city.

There are good rail (in fact luxury rail transportation for that matter) which can et you to your destination within minutes, what do we have here?

Noffin bro, just silly roads which are even claiming peoples life on a daily basis.

Com'on lets face the fact, is our govt handling things the way it should handled.

At least if people cannot afford to fuel your car all week, you have alternative means of getting around their businesses or to your offices.

What are we talking about this govt should be shut down until they learn how to do things the right way.

Funny how you are trying to convince a GEJ agent who gets free petrol and have had their incomes padded to prevent this event. Stop arguing. Enough of the talk, it is time to show them that Nigerians elected them and the populace owns Nigeria and will decide its direction.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by babestella: 12:43am On Jan 02, 2012
I dont know why we derive pleasure in lying to ourselves - if the cost of living is low why do so many nigerians queue up endlessly outside various embassies of the world in a bid to get the hell out of the country?

why were there so many nigerians living in libya? why did many of them come back to talk about how much better their standard of livign was when they were in libya?

ANSWER:

Because we cannot have good roads, no infrastructure, NO security, No good water, NO jobs for our graduates, people graduate from universities and end up as liabilities/burden to their parents , NO electricity, right now I have been running my genset for more than 6 hours now. What of those who cannot even afford to own the I pass my neighbour gen

Why won't people find their way.

Who ever says cost of living abroad is high, let him return to face the grave dangers Insecurity, BH, Police extortion, Robbery etc) we see every day in Nigeria. You can even enjoy anything at all in this country.

Check this, bro in diaspora, PHCN has increased tariff and we don't even have electricity. We cannot pay for what we used, why, the card meter thing has been suppressed by some cabals. For several years now, the card meter cannot even go round, what is the matter? The moment all Nigerians have the card meter, PHCN will go bankrupt and out of business, because they cannot supply enough power to have a sustainable income to enable them pay salaries.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by member479760: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2012
@ Akinzo

Nothing wrong in your calculation, only people with big grammar are getting you wrong and that is the reason that after 51 years of independent we are no where.

If you have the crude oil and you cannot refine it to satisfy your need, then you need to exchange the crude oil to refine products, mathematically and common sense you still gain from it since you didn't buy the crude oil - you got it for freeeee!

Nigerians wake up! you are being deceive nothing like subsidy even before, lack of capability to process the crude oil brought the big grammar.

If we don't have the crude oil that's different issue, but something we have that we suppose to process and sell locally to our own benefit, we can't then someone is telling us subsidy. That's wrong!

Good analysis Akinzo!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by dmainboss: 12:56am On Jan 02, 2012
cap28:

why were there so many nigerians living in libya?  why did many of them come back to talk about how much better their standard of livign was when they were in libya?  

Some of you always quote things with no understanding of issues. I mean no disrespect guy.  Nigerians do not queue up in embassies because they have nothing to eat. Anybody who queues up in a foreign embassy should have at least 500 thousand Naira somewhere. Those who go to the US and china, normally have much more. Do those look like people that cannot feed? Nigerians are constantly under pressure because of our family systems that put a lot of pressure on us to deliver back home. That is a whole different discussion for another day. The people we call masses cannot raise the money to travel abroad. Except those taken there as slave workers. If I have 500 thousand Naira, there are a lot of businesses I can do and i will be comfortable. But the pressure to succeed and "hammer" in Nigeria is something else. I grew up in places like Benin and PH. In Benin, around 70 to 80 % of families have someone abroad. Sometimes, they sell their houses to send them there. They are not sent because the families cant feed. they are sent because someone needs to hammer from that family. You must understand the effects of socio/cultural influences in these matters.

The mass movement abroad started around 1989/1990 when IBB started his funny policies. A lot of people from Benin flooded Europe, especially Italy, Belgium and Spain. And that was when things were not even this difficult.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 02, 2012
@nakedall
You are leaving out the consuming population of over 150 million which is well above the 2 million barrels the nation produces - selling those barrel at a price below imported refine products. For your information the crude is not free because the cost of production is very important factor. If you subtract that from the crude oil you export and use part of the remainder to pay for refine products which is the subsidy(through the sense of putting back the revenue from the crude sales) then you will find out that the chuck of the national income is being used up. In other word, it cost the nation more to import than to export. I am not an economist but I can easily see where the subsidy is heading the nation if left unchecked.

Sell locally? What would you now trade for international goods and earn foreign revenue from? So economy works that way for you?

Please, stop complicating issue here. If you can't see the problem in that calculation then you are among those who believe in 'laissez fair' type of trade.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by philip0906(m): 1:29am On Jan 02, 2012
I hate it when these dudes living in diaspora who d not feel d pinch come in here and type shyte like they'r some genius
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by dmainboss: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^+100
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2012
philip0906:

I hate it when these dudes living in diaspora who d not feel d pinch come in here and type shyte like they'r some genius
You live in it yet you complain every now and then.Why? Economy doesn't require anybody to live there to know what's happening to it. Nigerian economy is dependent on oil. Please, stop using a conjecture for an excuse!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by dmainboss: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^There is no place in the world with a perfect economy. There is no place where people dont complain. I have friends in the Netherlands and Canada and they still complain. The point is,, most people living abroad dont ever understand issues on the ground. You cannot for example really isolate economic issues from cultural and political issues. So if you sit in the UK and try to discuss Nigerian economy, you will never be able to have a balance.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
We are saying the same thing to some extent only that this is an economy related issue. As I said Nigerian economy depends on oil.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by philip0906(m): 1:52am On Jan 02, 2012
all4naija:

You live in it yet you complain every now and then.Why? Economy doesn't require anybody to live there to know what's happening to it. Nigerian economy is dependent on oil. Please, stop using a conjecture for an excuse!
c my point? My friend,d main issue is not evn d subsidy removal,but d biggest problem-CORRUPTION.Has mr jona tackled d issue of crruption?How many roads have been built with d billions gotten 4rm d oil windfall?How many jobs have been provided?Where did all these money go?How was it spent? of course d masss don't know and will never know.billions have gone down d drain and are unaccounted 4 and yet another opportunity 4 bilions 2 go down d drain in phantom projects dat d masses are sure will only put billions into d bank accounts of these politicians thru d money saved 4rm subsidy but u want 2 convince us that it is simple economics right?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 02, 2012
Thank God the wacko subsidy is finally going. but my own issue is with the implementation o! PPPRA should also be scrapped with the subsidy, else Nigerians are then being taken for a ride. There is absolutely no role for a price regulatory body in a system where prices are deregulated, except someone wants to continue to licence importation of petrol products. If that's the case, then the sector is not deregulated as supply becomes regulated with deregulated pricing, this makes for no competition and price build up. Supply must first be deregulated before prices are let loose, also the govt. can only check product pricing by becoming a player in the market with at least 20% market share and low prices. The continued participation of PPPRA is a problem to me as it shows the govt. is not doing away with import licensing. Only DPR and customs should be concerned, DPR with quality and Customs with the import taxes, which will need to be upped to encourage local production after prices are driven down by the initial oversupply and high tempo competition among the marketers following deregulation.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 02, 2012
@philip0906

I quite get your diversion but look well around it again. Now, tell me why the subsidy is not part of what the corrupt individuals have not been profiting from? If this plan succeeded and the president is able to forestall other projects with it then it a bonus for his administration. How do you fight corruption in a country like Nigeria when the economy is dependent on oil? On what favor the rich few why the masses will soon face a much more hardship if left unchecked.  You see there are always more questions to answers or than answers. I still think this ideal is not all that bad if we looked at the consequences it might have in the future
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Obiagu1(m): 2:18am On Jan 02, 2012
KenGali:

Thank God the wacko subsidy is finally going. but my own issue is with the implementation o! PPPRA should also be scrapped with the subsidy, else Nigerians are then being taken for a ride. There is absolutely no role for a price regulatory body in a system where prices are deregulated, except someone wants to continue to licence importation of petrol products. If that's the case, then the sector is not deregulated as supply becomes regulated with deregulated pricing, this makes for no competition and price build up. Supply must first be deregulated before prices are let loose, also the govt. can only check product pricing by becoming a player in the market with at least 20% market share and low prices. The continued participation of PPPRA is a problem to me as it shows the govt. is not doing away with import licensing. Only DPR and customs should be concerned, DPR with quality and Customs with the import taxes, which will need to be upped to encourage local production after prices are driven down by the initial oversupply and high tempo competition among the marketers following deregulation.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by cap28: 2:21am On Jan 02, 2012
General Buhari: supposed fuel subsidy is a massive fraud

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA[/flash]
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by philip0906(m): 2:22am On Jan 02, 2012
all4naija:

@philip0906

I quite get your diversion but look well around it again. Now, tell me why the subsidy is not part of what the corrupt individuals have not been profiting from? If this plan succeeded and the president is able to forestall other projects with it then it a bonus for his administration. How do you fight corruption in a country like Nigeria when the economy is dependent on oil? On what favor the rich few why the masses will soon face a much more hardship if left unchecked.  You see there are always more questions to answers or than answers. I still think this ideal is not all that bad if we looked at the consequences it might have in the future
exactly my point.Many have benefitted 4rm d subsidy but how many of them have been made 2 pay 4 it?so therefore,many will also benefit 4rm d trillions that will be saved with d subsidy thus,still bringing us 2 d same point.C,d problem is not subsidy,but like I said, corruption.Moreover,what has mr jona done 2 cushion d effect on d masses who live on less than a dollar a day?Do we have good roads?of course not which means d average nigerian will spend more fuel on d rickety roads.Do we have light?of course no,meaning many will stay in darkness b'cos they want 2 save d money they would have spent fuelling their generator sets.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
It is like begging the question. What part of the corruption you didn't understand I am talking about than removing the subsidy that is very obvious? It is like the egg or the chicken which came first question. Why not just let eat the chicken and egg and forget which came first?Let's get rid of subsidy and save our economy.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by safarigirl(f): 2:45am On Jan 02, 2012
I don't know why you all are here crying over spilled milk, THE SUBSIDY HAS BEEN REMOVED!

I suggest we all buy bicycles now that they're still affordable, cos GEJ will be president for Ǟ while
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by philip0906(m): 2:52am On Jan 02, 2012
all4naija:

^^^
It is like begging the question. What part of the corruption you didn't understand I am talking about than removing the subsidy that is very obvious? It is like the egg or the chicken which came first question. Why not just let eat the chicken and egg and forget which came first?Let's get rid of subsidy and save our economy.
How do you fight corruption in a country like Nigeria when the economy is dependent on oil?
ok i get d drift now. . .Fuel subsidy begats corruption?so it has to go and corruption would end, right? i laff in mandarin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
Did you see how you address matter by seeing what you want to see? How can that be the only solution whereas it's one of the solutions. It doesn't require rocket science to know that corruption is in every sector of the country, but this subsidy removal thing is a necessary step that needs to be taken now or worse off. Getting rid of corruption in Nigeria is not all about fuel subsidy removal but it's part of it -  for the economy not to default very early and could save the country many things to get rid of others debilitating issues. Getting rid of corruption in Nigeria will take a long gradual process and just the way it took long process for it to become aspect of the country.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by cap28: 3:35am On Jan 02, 2012
It turns out that this fuel subsidy is just another scam that your govt is running on you and many  on here are bursting a bloodvessel defending something that is nothing more than a giant scam that the criminal nigerian govt are perpetrating against the unsuspecting masses:

listen to a nigerian man asking nigerians to resist this attempt by the criminal govt of goodluck jonathan to dupe and defraud the nigerian people

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL29Qu3ntsE&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
Who knows if he was part of those benefiting from the subsidy?Or could be a friend to them?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by 9ja4eva: 4:33am On Jan 02, 2012
Hmm i just hope the Government uses the money from subsidy to build refineries and develop other sectors.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Samoo01: 4:50am On Jan 02, 2012
@ Ihengote, only in your bedroom
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by cinzo: 4:54am On Jan 02, 2012
Pls peeps let's come together and vote GEJ for 2nd term!!!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by silentc(m): 5:07am On Jan 02, 2012
This is being pushed by the IMF (see link below)

http://allafrica.com/stories/201112300791.html

Nigeria is a puppet to their creditors and the controlling interests at the IMF need to 'influence' the African debtors to suit their own economic plans (yes, the US is one of the strongest players in the IMF)

This subsidy removal is not only happening non Nigeria. Ghana and a few other African countries too.

Cameroon just recently devalued their currency, Nigeria soon.

All part of the stranglehold and 'conditions' of those IMF loans our greedy leaders pocketed and sold us out as economicalslaves of the western world. Debt is the new form of slavery.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
Nigeria is not beholden to IMF - for the point of correction. It is owning IMF nothing!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra by lastpage: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2012
@dmainboos
Food prices are not so high in comparison to other countries. We say that they are so high because we are humans and have many needs we need to meet, but in reference to your post, they are not so high. In Lagos where you have one of the highest cost of living, I can eat comfortably with N100. With
N150, I can eat with a decent piece of meat. Not saying that is the best we should have, but am only speaking in relation to your post. In other states, it could be less.

Please tell me where this your Bukateria is, where l can EAT A DECENT MEAL at =N=100, l need the address ASAP! kiss kiss

By the way, what do you buy there with the 100quid? two, small-sized Eba, right? No Vegetable, no Okro, not to mention meat! shocked shocked shocked cry

And l hope l would catch cholera there sha? cry cry

But l am willing to give it a try; I love people that provide solutions to seemingly difficult issues. wink

Lastpage

Even 50naira bread and 50naira beans (no room for pure water) no go reach 10yr old boy to devour in 5mins, talk less of "adult decent meal"! Jeeesu-Chrsti!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar And His 26 Children / FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.