Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej (15563 Views)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari / See What A Mother Did To Her Child Because She Was Slow To Get Ready For School / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
he was even very slow to admit it.The man na real mr slow,i hope no be so he dey slow for bed o grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Timmy321(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
Jonathan. You slowly made the Greatest mistake of your life. If you did not reverse this your removal of fuel subsidy, not only you will live to regret but your children and your childre's children and all your generation will die regretting.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by kizito96(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
Statement of a visionless leader
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by folarin22(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
But he is fast in removing fuel subsidy grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nadanbata: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
GEJ --> 2015 rig rig rig.

PDP till we suck na oil all out. Then na Aboki will declare indepedence and go back to our nomadic way of life, na Aboki satisfied with Quran + Cow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by tlops(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
slow to avoid mistake= clueless, trial and error approach to leadership!

The one-time he is acting fast is to increase the burden of the masses.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by lukkie(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
You are slow because you are DAFT!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by sheyguy: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
Slow thinking + swift action + bad advisers = calamity.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by othenok(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
Damn! Am still lost 4 words. Things go harsh now no be small. Have a junior colleague dat commutes from Sango 2 V.i daily. She complains of spending up to 1k daily. Wiv a now unemployed hubby (thanks 2 sanusi reform) n 3 mouths to feed on N58k salary! dis country harsh o!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dayokanu(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2012
Na wa for retardeen
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by jascon1(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2012
in our present world time is an essential factor, every establishment knows is a gift to have maximum output within the shortest period of time. fart dumbs and cowards seek not to take the risk cos they have no minds of their own. they r zombies driven by many minds behind the scene. no brave man will dread stepping on toes, but every real man knows that it comes and goes. someone who claims to have walked to school bare-footed and has faced the harshness of 9ja govt. and suddenly finds himself on the zenith of positions wont make such dumb sentence. the same situation that promted ur walking to school barefooted is same situation still present. how can your slothiness be a virtue in a paramedic situation 9ja call is beyond 911, drastic swiftness towards a positive goal is a brave step and not the mistakes that counts,
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by tlops(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
folarin22:

But he is fast in removing fuel subsidy grin grin grin grin

Tenure elongation too!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by eros(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
This man is not worthy to be my gate man because he will be too slow in opening my gate whenever i get home from work.

What a retard and to think he is leading over 150 million people.

God help us.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by olasberguk(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by stepo707: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2012
Nobody really knows what mr president is going through.Its not easy.If only he can let us in on the people and things that are preventing him from doing the right thing, Nigerians will known how to support him
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by tlops(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
why did he take the job if he cant do it? he has the power to send any hindrance away! just like the one he used now.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Hardeyoye: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2012
U be mumu. U are slow because u lack ideas. Come to think of it, what exactly have u done with ur 'snail' movement that is worthy of commendation? U better resign now when the ovation is still loud. U have missed it all my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judith Amaechi Commiserates With Patience Jonathan Over Death Of Her Mum / Nigeria Police To Restore Speaker Tambuwal's Security / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Onitsha, Anambra State For MSME's Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.