Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej (15565 Views)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari / See What A Mother Did To Her Child Because She Was Slow To Get Ready For School / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

so all this is about fuel subsidies and not boko haram? Should have guessed.

I thought fuel subsidy is the latest problem jonathan just  added to the list of Nigeria problems,so why should we shy away from it even when the fool in aso rock has show incompetency in all angle ?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
you will see that most of the supporters of this ediot, like our rulers are removed from the pain nigerians are going through. they are posting from the uk, where there is power security water infrastructure, not the empty promise of it.

let them call home and find out i it is not pinching their folks - unless of course their folk are part of the pdp govt, those who will not pay for the fuel, but add the cost to their allowances

bastards.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by erniewhez(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
MY LETTER TO MR PRESIDENT
As much as I am one of the electorates dt stood by u, made voluntary selfless campaign for you, supported you strongly in most of ur policies and way of approach, even to the extend of understanding the purpose of ur removal of fuel subsidy, I wasnt expecting you to execute policies without providing measure(s) to cushion the impact of such policy on the common man and d just people of this gr8 nation in general.

Please note that people have just spent massively in happiness of the xmas season and new year celebration, January frm history is a month of struggle for the legitimate workers and businessmen in this country especially the civil servants. Therefore January is a very heartless choice for such policy that affect means of transport to work places knowing quite well that workers have taken their salaries before 25th dec 2011. Where do u expect them to get the money for this sudden 150% increase in transport fares, especially in lagos.

Revolutions start from simple inhuman and insensitive policies with bad timing. Please do not trigger revolution to add to the menace of Boko Haram which Nigerians and my very self have been praying to overcome for our sake and yours.
As much as I support the reason behind the subsidy removal, I am totally disappointed by the timing of its implementation and the insensitivity to the masses by not creating a cushion measure to it.

Please kindly go back to ur special advisers, back to the drawing table and do the right thing like a man coming from the ghetto lke you claimed, like a man whom have grown up under poverty and unfortunate situation, like a man who has once felt the pains and agony of the common village family not to talk of the township. I see you as a wiseman contrary to most people notion but this policy is unwisely been implemented, act now, respect our mandate, pay us back in our coin. The people took you there and can remove you same way.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, "NO FALL MY HAND"
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Some nairalanders dey enjoy blame games pass life itself!! angry I no fit mumu reach that levels at all! If GEJ no good for Naija abeg una to God make one person mention one "messiah" or god wey go make gold fall as rain for we country. With subsidy, our economy MUST crash!! abi una no know dat one why people no go just pay probably the most realistic price to wave away a possible most unfortunate occurance. I bow for these guys wey no dey see beyond their nose o. Make una chill abeg.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I want to ask all the people abusing GEJ to post their Phd certificates, if they want to be taking serious. Abi una think say na moi-moi or beans to get Phd? I hate it when second grade illiterates congragate to exchange low-life comfort by insulting a Phd holder and president for that matter.

Free the  guy joooor! If you are not happy with him then, go and contest for class rep nah.

Rhino, ur sacarsm of recent na wa oo.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I thought[b] fuel subsidy[/b] is the latest problem jonathan just  added to the list of Nigeria problems,so why should we shy away from it even when the fool in aso rock has show incompetency in all angle ?

They had a debate and explained reasons, just pray money will be well invested for Nigerians in Nigeria. cool cheesy
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bluetooth = "Minority should never rule this country again!"

you don yan too much dust for this thread!! angry Abeg consider your opinion before you post again. I have never heard about a law that relates competency to one's tribe or social class o,  undecided abi I miss something?? Oga relax abeg.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
My state is one of the 6 Oil Producing States in Nigeria. We will not forever want our Natural resources be used to feed the entire nation. For those of you asking for petrol subsidy and you are not from the Oil producing states, I call you fools, cos ND has been feeding this country called Nigeria.

Jonathan, I need you to get upset at all these insults and declare 100% Resource Control before you leave office. I hate all these nonsense from these fools whose states produce nothing.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ekwah

God purnish you thoroughly for saying minority should not rule this country.  The same Minority that produces the resources that's used in building Lagos, Abuja and the entire country
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

ode. from sincere belt tightening.

teh same man who is imposing hardship on the fools who voted him in voted 1 billion for his feeding

he has a government full of special assistants who do nothing

he is running a govt that is 70% recurrent expenditure

and you have the gall, or absence of gray matter to ask where the funds are to come from

where did the money squandered from the eca in the run up to the election go? no one can tell.

Ode square like you! Are your uncles and village chiefs/idi.o.ts not part of the 70% recurrent expenditure. Tell your uncles to sit back in the village and farm instead of going to abuja to demand for national cake they contribute nothing to. How much does your state contribute to naija? Ole
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Rhino5dm: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
Demdem:

Rhino, your sacarsm of recent na wa oo.
  cool
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

They had a debate and explained reasons, just pray money will be well invested for Nigerians in Nigeria. cool cheesy

Don't be fooled madam . The " little" money they have presently, how well spent is it? These guys can't be trusted, don't be deceived.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2012
The only people that should ever enjoy any subsidy in Nigeria are people from the oil producing states, shikena! That is what we are going to campaign from now on! NCNC! [b]N[/b]o [b]C[/b]ontribution, [b]N[/b]o [b]C[/b]hop!

Everyone should answer his father's name!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by beespak7(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
A slow poke president always doing his thing in slow motion

Abeg some body please pass odechukwu a redbull
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
Subsidy isnt even my problem.

100% resource control is what am after. True Federalism requires each state to generate its resources. Everyone from every tribes kills each other to enter Abuja because of Oil money from Niger Delta.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
@dmainboss

Yes Boss, NCNC, SUbsidy only for Niger-Deltans, any other State can go to hell and get the cocoa farms or groundnut pyramids back in shape. Enough is Enough
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

The only people that should ever enjoy any subsidy in Nigeria are people from the oil producing states, shikena! That is what we are going to campaign from now on! NCNC! [b]N[/b]o [b]C[/b]ontribution, [b]N[/b]o [b]C[/b]hop!

See .where this mumu is taking this issue to? FYI, am presently based in nd area and I know how ,much I got fuel this morning.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
OYB

Oyb I no buy this your comment at all! we wey dey support GEJ for naija here know wai. e never even reach one full year wen dis man take charge una wan finish am with criticism. I am very sure that when you become Naija's president you will stabilize EVERYTHING and SOLVE the WHOLE problems in less than a year grin grin abeg make una let us hia word jor. Person wey tire for Goodluck make e go Aso rock go show em frustration no be to dey finish us with the same complaints every time! On a personal level, do something to help matters too.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
Demdem:

See .where this mumu is taking this issue to? FYI, am presently based in nd area Sunday I know how ,much I got fuel this morning.

Doesnt matter. We will be able to afford it when you lot have gone. You are the parasites holding us back. What are you doing in ND? Why are you not in your coacoa producing rock land. If I know your location, you are in real soup. Ode
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Demdem

Do you understand English in daylight ?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by ceejayluv(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
Make una free dis man abeg, There has been subsidy for years now yet our refineries are comatose and the standard of living of the masses dwindled consistently. 25% of budget for subsidy is 4kin 2 much!!! Let's adjust our lifestyle to suit the times. GEJ was not the person that squandered our chances of development in the 70's through 90's - the same period that China gradually transformed to a World Power. The reasons behind the subsidy removal are so lucid, i believe even an Eediot should understand! When China introduced the one-child policy, it seemed harsh but it was for their own economic benefit. Apart from fuel subsidy removal, there are other radical policies needed in this country to move forward. Already Vision 2020 is NOT realisable because we have been sticking to the status quo.
Let's all bear this together, O my compatriots. NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by jmaine: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

LeoMax:

@dmainboss

Yes Boss, NCNC, SUbsidy only for Niger-Deltans, any other State can go to hell and get the cocoa farms or groundnut pyramids back in shape. Enough is Enough

No need to tow this part fellas . . . . . Shuu !! . . .What if the Middle belts follow suit . . .Na unrefined crude una wan chop . .Hunger go kpeme people
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ekwah

God purnish you thoroughly for saying minority should not rule this country.  The same Minority that produces the resources that's used in building Lagos, Abuja and the entire country

Oga Leomaks

Wetin I do you na? I was responding to bluetooth's comment, abi u no read wetin I write in full?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

Doesnt matter. We will be able to afford it when you lot have gone. You are the parasites holding us back. What are you doing in ND? Why are you not in your coacoa producing rock land. If I know your location, you are in real soup. Ode

Hilarious!

Demdem:

Don't be fooled madam . The " little" money they have presently, how well spent is it? T[b]hese guys can't be trusted,[/b] don't be deceived.
U are correct, politicians can't be trusted one bit.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ceejayluv

Am so proud of you, location shows you at the Niger Delta, we are a bunch of intellects. These tribal bigots are used to free meals. Just as petroleum products from ND is used to develop their cities, they still want the little proceeds saved at reserve to be used to fill their car tanks and generators for ever.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
ekwah:

@ekwah

God purnish you thoroughly for saying minority should not rule this country.  The same Minority that produces the resources that's used in building Lagos, Abuja and the entire country

Oga Leomaks

Wetin I do you na? I was responding to bluetooth's comment, abi u no read wetin I write in full?

Bluetooth is a f00l. They are gradually exposing themselvs and their mindsets.

What right does a man from Osun or Jigawa have to demand for fuel subsidy?

SUBSIDY SHOULD ONLY BE FOR NIGER DELTANS! The whole population of 200 million cannot demand fuel subsidy. They should generate money from their states. If Nigeria were not one country as it is, wont they live? You people should free us jooor! You are leeching us badly!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
beespak7:

A slow poke president always doing his thing in slow motion

Abeg some body please pass odechukwu a redbull

Lmao @ redbull.Does the fool need an aphorodisiac to get his brain working ? Abeg make them carry am go meet oyedepo make him give am spiritual slap.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2012
=topic=836830.msg9879468#msg9879468 date=1325504407]

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan, on Sunday, gave insight into why his administration appears to be slow to react to issues, saying that he takes his time to avoid costly mistakes.

He said during the New Year Service at the First Baptist Church,  Garki, Abuja, that since he realised that any wrong move could be costly for the well-being of Nigerians, he needed to be sure of the steps he was taking.

[/quote]

Yeah, slow to take decisive action against Boko Haram, Corruption etc. But not slow to to fire Justice Salami or accept the Supreme Court verdict on the Elections.

[quote author=:

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan, on Sunday, gave insight into why his administration appears to be slow to react to issues, saying that he takes his time to avoid costly mistakes.

“So, our commitment is that by May 29, 2015, Nigerians will look back and say we made the right choice by voting for people who have done well for us. Because we have also looked at the elections. Our court processes have affirmed that it was an election all of you worked for: The first time we will conduct election with minimal controversies.

“Of course there were crises but we knew why they came up. It was not because of the elections.”

The president explained the difference between the 2007 and the 2011 elections, noting that while there was division among court judges over the 2007 election, the Appeal and Supreme Court judges were unanimous in the fair conduct of the 2011 elections.

“They said our opponents had no case. That shows clearly Nigerians voted for us.

When a person does wrong, their utterances are (part of) what makes you know if you're looking at a potential recidivist or someone that has acknowledged their wrong and is willing to make up for it. Look at the bolded---- GEJ IS CLEARLY EVIL AND IS ONLY DETERMINED TO BRING UNTOLD HARDSHIP ON NIGERIANS!!! He is a liar to the core! Elections that witnessed the most fraud and killings is recent history is what this beast is now lying to our faces was free, fair and with "Minimal Occurrences"?! Minimal Occurrences? So, thats how this S.O.B will describe the fate that befell the slain Corpers? God dey sha. . . . . .
@ekwah

Sorry bros. The annoyance didnt even let me see who made the original comment. Given opportunity, I will apply to UN to recognize Niger Delta as a sovereign country. So we can use what we have. God made no mistakes putting us at the tributory with milk and honey
[size=17pt]A PRESIDENT THAT REFERS TO THE (IMAGINARY) DEVIL AS THE PROBLEM OF HIS COUNTRY IS A WEAKLING, AN INSINCERE MAN[/size]
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

Idiot, and what makes u feel I am enjoying myself here. I was begged for months to come over and salvage what ur miserable self did for ur own people. As soon as I am tru helping ur creekmen, I am back to my comfort zone. Your types are the ones killing ur own peeps. Except akpabio and ameachi, I honestly don't know of any working gov. Even amaechi self seems to be 1 st term hero.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
diluminati:

[size=17pt]A PRESIDENT THAT REFERS TO THE (IMAGINARY) DEVIL AS THE PROBLEM OF HIS COUNTRY IS A WEAKLING, AN INSINCERE MAN[/size]

Shut your trap! Are you not an imaginary devil? Which country are you referring to? This unholy alliance? He is your president. If you dont like, hug it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Conferred With Equatorial Guinea's Highest National Honour / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.