Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Letter To Pastor Adeboye On Gej's Subsidy Removal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Pastor Adeboye On Gej's Subsidy Removal (1404 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Why So Much Attention On Bishop Oyedepo And Pastor Adeboye On Nairaland / Pastor Enoch Adeboye On Cnn African Voices: Read The Q&a/transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Pastor Adeboye On Gej's Subsidy Removal by RiffRaff: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2012
Dear Pastor E. A. Adeboye,
I am hereby writing this letter in a
not so happy mood so don't
expect me to write it well.
Actually let me go straight to the
point, I hereby want to know what
is ur stand in the ongoing
suffering of the masses and what
actions are u putting it place to
mitigate dis. I will like to bring to
your notice dat wen GEJ aka BEJ
approached u 4 prayers and knelt
before you in your church and you
prayed for him, that single act
endorsed him for many christians
who really voted for him. And if I
remember clearly u said u'll lead d
way to remove him if he doesn't
perform, this we are waiting for
cos we are behind uand ready to
follow.
I trust God u've been a blessing to
many, yet d ppl of d nation need
you in anoda capacity to lead a
protest against oppression
because we know God is always
against oppression and being an
MOG we need you more than your
comfort zone. I'm currently writing
a letter to the likes of OYEDEPO and
others who are reputed to be
generals for God. And I stand to
say dat if dis continues I blame all
of u MOG because u are supposed
to be d light and salt of nigeria yet
u have permitted this. I sincerely
believe that after series of
reposting this message will come
to your hearing.
Thank you in anticipation of a
positive response.
Yours Sincerely,
From an angry Nigerian
Re: Letter To Pastor Adeboye On Gej's Subsidy Removal by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 02, 2012
SO long as the Gullible keep paying church Subsidy (tithe),
SO long as their 'spiritual dope' remains relevant,
So ong as there are still witches to be slapped,
SO long as an agbero remains leader of CAN (Cons Assembly of Nigeria)

The CHURCH will keep marching on, (To hell with Nigeria and its pple)

Last year, AbeBOYe annoints GEJ with oil. This year #oilSubsidy.
Re: Letter To Pastor Adeboye On Gej's Subsidy Removal by Joagbaje(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2012
Is this an open letter only to Nairaland? Or a copy had been actually sent to pastor adeboye?
Re: Letter To Pastor Adeboye On Gej's Subsidy Removal by Sirniyeh(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2012
Nigerian Pastors only deceive us. Why will a MOG anoint a man who proposes to loot D nation? If true all this their fake and deceiptive anointing oil work, nigeria will not be in the state it is. Adeboye claims he hears from God, when GEJ knelt down before him, is this what he heard from God for nigerias? I will continue to say it, religion has nothing good to offer d nation, rather it becomes an umbrella that shelters those criminals who disguised to be saint. However, GEJ conspired with Adeboye to deceived nigerians. Adeboye presented him to be saint, oops to them all. Pls there is no MOG in naija.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die For Your Faith? / My Apology To Christians Here / Is God Interested In Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.