Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan (1242 Views)

Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books / Goodluck Johnathan's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by kfasian: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
Since you have decided to give deaf hears to the cry of the poor masses in this country, It shall not be well with you.

You will die gradually on that throne.

Your family will never know peace.

You will lack fuel to convey your mother's corps to Bayelsa.

Your bloated children will go blind one after the other.

Your children children shall remain cursed for ever.

Thank you so much for signing the dead warrant of millions of Nigerians through your "FUEL SUBSIDY" removal.

Pls drop your own curse for GEJ here, I will forward same to his email and facebook accounts.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2012
God strengthen him, give him wisdom and protect him from his enemies !
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by Arosa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
I would rather curse bokoharam.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by kfasian: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2012
frosbel:

God strengthen him, give him wisdom and protect him from his enemies !

Why don't you come down to Nigeria and have a little feeling of what we are going through here.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by Rgp92: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2012
Grow up!
There is not such thing as curse.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by Gbawe: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
We should not be interested in cursing anyone. Leave that aside. Let us simply show that , like others, and in view of what very current history is showing us, we also understand the notion of how power resides truly with the ordinary man - especially against callous leaders who undemocratically disregard the wish of the majority.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by goksonjay(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
May God grant GEJ wisdom. May the wrath of the lord come upon Boko Haram group. Honestly,it was not easy for me paying almost N3000 for less than 20litres fuel about two hours ago. That nothwithstandin, I pray that God wl bless Nigeria.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by kfasian: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
Any man that does not attract blessing will definitely attract a curse.

Thats what GEJ deserves
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by olason(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
President Badluck Jonathan, Watever is the outcome of this your devilish action will hunt you till u die.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by hakanai(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
@op
I strongly believe your view is not ideal!!!Lets pray that God touches him and change our leaders to meet the expectation of the common man in Nigeria!!!! May God make the evil doers in the land also be touched in there numbers to repent before they are doomed.Amin.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by juman(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
Better pray to have divided nigeria.

The country problems are too many.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by Jeel: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
GEJ is blessed he CANNOT be cursed.Every one cursing him is cursing himself or herself, I gues d poster of this thread is a 'muslim'.GOD BLES GEJ,GOD BLES NIG
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by kfasian: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
GEJ, you will die like your friend Ghadaffi.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by daroz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
Kfasian, God bless u mightily. By their fruits we shall all know them.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by Litmus: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Disgusting thread !!
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by kfasian: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
Litmus:

Disgusting thread !!

If you have branched any filling station since the riotous increament was announced, you wouldn't say this. Please don't let e vent my anger on you. You are a big disgrace to our generation. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by palma(f): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
I am not ready to curse any1 at all let God judge him according to his deeds shikena!
Jeel:

GEJ is blessed he CANNOT be cursed.Every one cursing him is cursing himself or herself, I gues d poster of this thread is a 'muslim'.GOD BLES GEJ,GOD BLES NIG

Must everything be religion based? Or is dis a plot to start religious war? Abeg Nigerian stand! Put aside your differences and fight for ur right! Don't let any1 start giving u bad ideas to attack one another.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by kfasian: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
Jonathan is a total dissapointment to the teeming Nigerian populace that fell for his so called messianic posture.

A man who couldnt even defend his right as a vice president and allowed that Turai and her cohorts to trample on him so badly until Nigerians came to his rescue can not be bold enough to fight for the interest of Nigerians.

Jonathan was the last hope of Nigerians for an orderly change of the system that has kept Nigeria on the path of regression for decades.

It is time for a coordinated effort to overthrow that system and replace it with an equitable and progressive one.

God Punish Johnathan.

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Heap Your Curses Here For Goodluck Johnathan by drstone1: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2012
Curse not a Ruler of Your People. This thread is infinitely Satanic.

(1) (Reply)

Should Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Be Tried For Genocide Viz Aviz Current Protest? / Tompolo’s Contract: Does Nigeria Still Have A Navy? / Any Ideas On How To Stop Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.