Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Silencing Beaf And Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silencing Beaf And Company (2635 Views)

Buhari Answers Questions About His Silencing The Press (Interview) / Attention: Beaf And Sagamite / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by vedaxcool(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^^
Bury the Hatchet? I never knew you had me in mind, I simply was pointing why I think people tend to suspect your Nigerian credentials as being that of a saboteur or a non Nigerian national who has an unholy interest in Nigeria affairs. You should know by now on more than one occasion nlanders has questioned whether you are a Nigerian and like I said it is because your views on matter are very pedestrian and at best the height of extreme simpleton behavior!
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^

so says my Boko Haram brother.

From you , it is a compliment grin
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by VoodooDoll(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ Frosbel

I see you've corrected it from OBJ and Shagari ruling 8 years apiece to ruling 12 years in total. However 12 years in total is still wrong. These facts are easily verifiable, by the way OBj and Shagari are both PDP stalwarts and OBJ is GEj's godfather or capo di tutti capo.
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by vedaxcool(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^^
Frosbel is Simpleton he will keep drifting in d wrong direction! grin
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by EvilBrain1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
@frosbel
Stop your whining. If Jonathan doesn't have the thick skin required for the job, he should do us all a favour and resign. People are being blown up every day under his watch. The guy pushed millions of Nigerians further into poverty just yesterday and you're complaining that we're hurting his feelings. Are you serious?

If I hadn't read so many of your christian fundamentalist rants in the religion section, I'd have thought you were another PDP sockpuppet like Beaf. But someone has already come up with a better explanation: you're a simpleton.
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2012
Evil Brain:

@frosbel
Stop your whining. If Jonathan doesn't have the thick skin required for the job, he should do us all a favour and resign. People are being blown up every day under his watch. The guy pushed millions of Nigerians further into poverty just yesterday and you're complaining that we're hurting his feelings. Are you serious?

If I hadn't read so many of your [b]christian fundamentalist rants [/b]in the religion section, I'd have thought you were another PDP sockpuppet like Beaf. But someone has already come up with a better explanation: you're a simpleton.

So says the communist !! cheesy
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by EvilBrain1(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2012
frosbel:

So says the communist !! cheesy

lolwut?!
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 03, 2012
Evil Brain:

lolwut?!

Kudos to you, it's always nice to learn a new word or two daily !!
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by NegroNtns(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2012
@post,

Beaf and his swamp brothers have many id s, if you ignore them on one they go out change into different masquerade outfit and get your attention on the rebounce.  I never had problem with his "farfetched" political analysis until recently when he started attacking West.  I am a staunch, die-hard Oodua warrior, I will demolish anyone that dare to think Yoruba is a fair game for his/her imagination.

Frosbel, The highest authority on the land is the consitution, not the president.  The president himself is accountable and roped in by the constitution.  Our President does not respect the constitution. . . he is not patriotic to the people he rules.  Respect of the Presidency is a duty on the citizen, but the respect of the President is not so. . . . .this person occupying the Presidency need to start acting and speaking regal if he wants respect.  

For many decades Nigerians attributed the incompetence of our presidents and heads of state to lack of academic excellence.  Here we have a phd holder and he is no better than the ones in our past that we condemned.  What should we attribute GEJ's incompetence to?  

U guys complaining about GEJ may need to visit where Gej comes from and see what it is like and how the pple there think.

Through our interaction with Beaf and the swamp boys we can see how politics is played downcreek in Delta.  They bomb their way into relevance, like bokoharam.
Re: Silencing Beaf And Company by modavi: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2012
Frosbel is somebody!

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Picture Of UNILAG Medical Student That Drowned At Elegushi Beach / NMA Kicks As CBN Authorises Med Lab Scientists To Regulate Importation Of IVDS. / Why Don't Africans On The Continent Celebrate Kwanzaa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.