Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,596 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ed Zachary Disease - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ed Zachary Disease (965 Views)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease / B.ed, M.ed, Phd In Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Zachary Disease by ituen(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2007
A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see a well-known Chinese sex therapist, Dr.Chang, so she went to see him.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose." The woman did as she was told.

"Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed.

Dr.Chang then said, "OK,now craw reery, reery fass back to me." So she did. Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."

Worried, the woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your ass."
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by clemcykul(f): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
wow shocked OMG lol now i get the wisdom behind the joke this is really funny for those of u dat migth get lost ED ZACHARY MEAN (exactly) chinese tongue is no good ohhhh lol

i have read this joke almost 3times widout grasping it but understanding held me by the arm this time around cheesy

iteun i really dont know what to tell u but damn! ure exceptional! i love ure jokes kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by sugarbabe(f): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
i think this is by far the best joke i,ve heard in a very long time. thumbs up my guy
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by ituen(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2007
@sugarbabe
Thanks very much

@clemcy
Thanka lot. Long time darlyn
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by mimiko(f): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2007
Ituen my goodness this is soooo cooool
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by ituen(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2007
@mimi

Tanks a lot. na small tin
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by topeteadr(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2007
@ituen when i first heard the joke i didn't understand but when i read it again i landed in a mental assylum.
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by surugede(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2007
10Q clemcykul d interpreter
Re: Ed Zachary Disease by clemcykul(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2007
ure welcome dear olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Thoughts Of Dogs And Cats / Prove That You Are A True Nigerian, An Not More Than Two Sentences / One Of The Funniest Videos On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.