Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

My True Experience! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Experience! (1186 Views)

Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Experience! by bingbagbo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
i and my cousin used to play some romance back in the days.
it happened that, we lost contacts for a long time and we couldnt communicate for years.
i was ther e one day when she called my phone and sent me apology texts without revealing where she got my new number.
We lost contact again, and she would call back again, and ask if i am going out with somebody and bla bla bla.One night, she called me and fantasized making love to me.
On 25th, after a long time since communicating, she called again with a new line and kept asking if i had a fiancee and where i am now staying and all that.
The interesting thing is, her parents are at loggerheads with me, but she keeps calling me. . .
Does she love me?If i tell her i love her, she will say no, we are cousins, what is she up to?
Re: My True Experience! by 25omega(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i and my cousin used to play some romance back in the days.
it happened that, we lost contacts for a long time and we couldnt communicate for years.
i was ther e one day when she called my phone and sent me apology texts without revealing where she got my new number.
We lost contact again, and she would call back again, and ask if i am going out with somebody and bla bla bla.One night, she called me and fantasized making love to me.
On 25th, after a long time since communicating, she called again with a new line and kept asking if i had a fiancee and where i am now staying and all that.
The interesting thing is, her parents are at loggerheads with me, but she keeps calling me. . .
Does she love me?If i tell her i love her, she will say no, we are cousins, what is she up to?
the bold should be your main concern and not what she is up to. I dont know how your family dynamics work but where im from cousins dont date, screw around or even talk about being romantic with each other. You both need to have a serious convo.

i wonder what her parents and her parent will think of this
Re: My True Experience! by bingbagbo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
25omega:

the bold should be your main concern and not what she is up to. I dont know how your family dynamics work but where im from cousins dont date, screw around or even talk about being romantic with each other. You both need to have a serious convo.

Thanks for the advice man, but the thing is, she keeps coming. , . sad sad
Re: My True Experience! by Sijo01(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
bin gbagbo:

Thanks for the advice man, but the thing is, she keeps coming. , . sad sad

then, u keep going!
Re: My True Experience! by Flygeriana(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
As simple as the above. ^
Re: My True Experience! by Vansnickers: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
Dude!! , your cousin? Seriously?
Dats messed up.
25omega:

I agree, @ op, u really need to have a long talk with this "cousin" of yours.
Re: My True Experience! by iice(f): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
Isn't surprising? He was dropped on his head.
Re: My True Experience! by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
This guy needs to invoke the spirits of his ancestors to dave him
Re: My True Experience! by SAFO(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2012
Uncle Bin, how many experiences be this now?   

You average about 2/3 tall tales a week. angry
Re: My True Experience! by bingbagbo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
SAFO:

Uncle Bin, how many experiences be this now?   

You average about 2/3 tall tales a week. angry

my friend, this is true!
Re: My True Experience! by Bisjosh(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
embarassed undecided
Re: My True Experience! by Nekai(f): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Do Over / I'm confused, what should I do? / A Rap Story I Will Never Forget In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.