Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem (6328 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2012
@ topic,
this is a good article and i wish the sss or whatever should look into it and think
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 04, 2012
Toaskarity:

@ kingoflag
I cant believe im replying you! its not your fault maybe you ?? (better known to you, i cant reduce myself to name calling like you) i know when i hit the nail now, you will run to todays event to gain cheap cry!  
first Gej is 100% right in his speech that mend isnt a terrorist group infact to me i take them as a revolution to ND anyway most of you guys probably never knew anything about niger delta, this region was neglected! total neglection! this is the region that put food on your table! this is the region that builds your road! this is the region that feeds the greedy stinking born to rule leaders(dont know where you from but probably sound hausa to me),this is the region that never made you look starving like your brothers on the horn of africa,this region even made you have access to computer that you type rubbish! yet this region is bn neglected and their boys wake up to act against your born to rule men and you here talking silly! its a stupi.d and bias Nigerian that can label mend terrorist!

this alone has prove whom you are and engaging words with you will cost me a precious time, i regret waisting my time replying atfirst self!

Sorry o, see unlike you, me I CAN [/b]reduce to name calling especially [b]WHEN THE PERSON INSULTS ME FIRST!!! E be like say u dey crase, when you called me "sick" in your previous post for no reason, that was a term of endearment, abi? Hypocrite!!! Your whole post reeks of it!!! MEND na revolutionaries? I think say your oga say dem be figment of Media's imagination?

Paranoia and tribalism won't kill you guys in Nigeria. Now, I'm Hausa abi? I've also been accused of being Yoruba and Igbo, so yours na nothing. Mumu!

Wait o, who did your Niger-Delta Region feed? Me? Your Niger-Delta money bought me my Comp, right?! Your Niger-Delta money built my roads? Abi No be so you talk? Which ones? Belt Parkway abi Linden Blvd?

You're really insane, dude! My man, I can count how many years I lived in Nigeria on one hand + half of the other. But, even if I add my toes sef I no go fit count my age complete, I go need more fingers and more toes. Comprende? Ok! So, take your craziness somewhere else and let me finish my movie.

Olodo, so Niger-Delta has been neglected forever that gives Jonasatan the right to inflict pain on the rest of the country? What did he do for your Region as Dep.Gov? What of as Governor? Zilch! Nada! Jack! All he did was transform from absolute penury to superfluous wealth in less than 3 seconds ,yet, mugus like yourself are ready to lay their lives down for a monster that cares nothing about you just because you're a dirty-minded, evil and backwards tribalist.

Sorry for the insults, but I'm just used to spitting shi*t others are usually scared to utter! Plus, I hate when people insult me for no reason. But, sha, Usually, my words are the truth.

Now, leave me in peace make I continue my sweet story!
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by AbuHanifa: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2012
^^Tell me more!
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2012
so Niger-Delta has been neglected forever that gives Jonasatan the right to inflict pain on the rest of the country?

exactly what i have in mind! you said mend na terrorist and i disagree with you so what has it got to do with this!
even if you dey jupiter, none of my bussiness!

Again Gej was right in disagreeing that mend arent any terrorist.
im no gonna address any issue of yours cos its all filled with lies,
you can satisfy yourself by talking rubbish like gej bomb UN and church etc.

the man is already the president and will rule till 2015, if you want jump out from your jupiter palace smh
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2012
So, anyways sha, Dokpesi  and Jona Bobo start to beef! Dokpesi thought just because Uncle looked dull and stu*pid meant he was really dull and situ*pid. Ok, yeah, Uncle Joe really was/is dull and stu*pid but we all have skills that are in our DNA and Jona's own flowed with deceit and he had one or two things in store for Dokpesi. . . .
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2012
Toaskarity:

the man is already the president and will rule till 2015

You wan bet?

Mscheww. Anyway, abeg leave me make I finish my tory, others are enjoying it and you just dey here dey cackle loudly and wildly for movie theater. Na your first time for Movies be this? Bros sit back and be quiet make all of us enjoy our flick in peace.

Oh, and no need to munch the Popcorn so loudly, or slurp soda like say you just comot for desert. . . . *shhhhhh*
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2012
So, GEJ Rattled Dokpesi a bit. Refusing to pay N23Billion to A.I.T Media here, threatening him with conspiracy to commit terrorism charges there, and even Raymond realize say he was dealing with a pro in deadly games. Dem no tell am twice before he decided to accept GEJ's offer the next time it was offered? Who wan die for firing squad?!

Why Dokpesi Opted To Become IBB's Campaign Manager

Posted: August 30, 2010 - 21:40

Raymond Dokpesi

By SaharaReporters, New York
In a bizarre and rambling text message, CEO of Africa Independent Television (AIT) Raymond Dokpesi, announced that he had accepted an offer to be the executive director of the sagging Ibrahim Babangida presidential campaign.

Dokpesi rambled on in his text message to close associates why his new assignment was necessary and why his new boss should be forgiven and given another chance to rule Nigeria.

He then signed off by apologizing to those the former military dictator might have offended, claiming that those decisions were collectively taken by the military.

Although Dokpesi’s acceptance of the leadership of IBB’s crumbling campaign might have shocked some of his friends, Saharareporters has learnt that the so-called “double chief,” who referred to himself as “Ezomo of Weppano kingdom” in the text message, was available to the highest bidder as the fortunes of his media empire had dipped on account of his personal mismanagement and extravagance.

Dokpesi runs the DAAR Group media concerns in several cities across Nigeria, but it is a well-known fact that he has not paid his workers in at least 10 months.

Recently after Saharareporters exposed his anti-labour practices and hostile work place behavior, Dokpesi broke up AIT into semi-autonomous units known as "Special Business Units" and claimed that all staffers would be paid their current salaries and backlog through the SBUs, but apart from the AIT SBU managed by his wife, Tosin, none of the SBUs have paid the staff more than two months in 2010. The backlogs remain unpaid.

Sources told Saharareporters that Dokpesi’s about-face against current president, Goodluck Jonathan, happened for two reasons.

The first is that he found out that despite the public grandstanding, most of the state governors claiming to be in support of Jonathan for the next elections are not really behind him.  In fact, in the Southern political block which Jonathan hails from, only the governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio, can currently be counted as a true supporter of Jonathan. The rest of them are just playing along with the Jonathan team because they do not want Jonathan to set the EFCC upon them.

The second reason is that Dopkesi was reportedly miffed by Jonathan's refusal to pay him a bogus bill he presented to the federal government for purportedly covering the Under-17 football fiesta that took place in Nigeria in 2009.  Saharareporters had reported that Dokpesi's sudden embrace of the Save Nigeria Group is motivated by selfishness as it has to do with his desire to get paid for the job he did not do.

In 2009, while Nigeria was about to host the under-17th FIFA soccer fiesta, Dokpesi sent out a glossy proposal to the federal government of Umaru Yar'Adua. The document, titled "DAAR-FIFA HOST BROADCASTER BUDGET presentation," outlined the breakdown of Dokpesi's DAAR communication capability to broadcast the world cup on behalf of FIFA and Nigeria.

However, knowledgeable sources told Saharareporters that despite his pompous presentation of the N5 billion proposal, DAAR communication lacked the capacity to broadcast most of the matches live.  It was going to rely on the facilities of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) to carry out its part of the bargain, for which FIFA officials already paid DAAR communication.

Soon as the under-17 World cup was concluded, Dokpesi began visiting Yar'Adua to demand payment for the FIFA-AIT broadcast, but the chair of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Mr. Yomi Bolarinwa, told the presidency the truth about what happened, his advice and full briefing led the late Yar'adua  not to approve the payments Dokpesi requested.  But Dokpesi went and procured the help of Mr. Jonathan, who was then the Vice President and chair of the local organizing committee of the Under-17 fiesta to prevail on Yar'Adua to approve his bogus payment.

It was not a surprise that Dokpesi provided the expansive conference rooms of his offices for the Save Nigeria Group as they held series of meetings to fight the Yar'Adua cabal.  Dokpesi also attended the meeting Jonathan with the group.

Prior to the FIFA money debacle, Dokpesi had flirted with the Yar'Adua regime over the planned demolition of his DAAR Group headquarters in Abuja by the Obasanjo regime.  Although the new government wanted to correct some of the vindictive policies of the Obasanjo regime, it soon found out that Chief Dokpesi was in possession of large swathes of prime properties in Abuja that he had illegally or fraudulently acquired. The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory was asked to enter into negotiations with him so as to prevent the seizure of his illegally acquired land and fraudulently built structures which reportedly violated the Abuja masterplan.

It is not known why Jonathan refused to pay off Dokpesi for bogus billing which he had submitted to scam the federal government as about three committees has already been set up to reconcile the accounts submitted by Dokpesi and those of FIFA. A presidency source told Saharareporters that Jonathan has always known that Dokpesi was rooting for Babangida and he delayed the payments because there was nothing to show that AIT did anything for the federal government after several committees looked into his claims.

Knowing that Jonathan was reluctant, Dokpesi was soon to jump from the ship of the Save Nigeria Group as Jonathan did not give the group further attention or audience. Dokpesi quickly sought a spot on another delegation of South-South leaders that met with Jonathan to greet him as the new president. He pressed for the payments, but a delay in realizing his payday again led him to jump ship, according to sources.

Other sources close to Babangida and Dokpesi told Saharareporters that Dopkesi’s “financial success” earlier in life was attributable to the shady dealings that characterized the Babangida years which made billionaires of cronies and errand boys that helped Babangida kill, maim, and milk Nigeria dry until he was finally chased out in 1993 after he annulled the now famous June 12 elections.

Anxious staffers of Mr. Dokpesi are genuinely worried about his shameless decision to work for Babangida, especially as his television station is likely to suffer the consequences owing to the unpopular nature of his chosen candidate. Last week, young people opposed to Babangida began a boycott campaign on Facebook and the earlier assurance Dokpesi gave his staff evaporated when the presenter of one of AIT's most popular program "Focus Nigeria", Mr. Gbenga Aruleba, almost tearfully announced that his 30 minute spot had been replaced by a special program sponsored by Babangida.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/why-dokpesi-opted-become-ibbs-campaign-manager
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2012
SO, GEJ INVITED THE WHO IS WHO AMONGST NIGERIA'S CRIMINALS TO HELP HIM BECOME PRESIDENT, AND FOO*LISH NIGERIANS THOUGHT THAT ONCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT THE "CABAL" WOULD JUST LET HIM RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET INSTEAD OF TAKING TURNS BENDING HIM OVER. GOOD LUCK NIGERIANS, I SINCERELY HOPE HE DELIVERS MORE HARSH POLICIES ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE E BE LIKE SAY UNA NEVER SUFFER REACH THATS WHY UNA HEAD NO CORRECT WELL WELL!!!

Dangote, Otedola, Dokpesi, Saraki on Jonathan's campaign team

Tuesday, 15 February 2011 09:30 |  Author: The Nation | 

Business mogul Aliko Dangote, telecoms magnate Mike Adenuga and Kwara State Governor Bukola Saraki, among others, yesterday made the campaign team of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Former Director-General of the Jonathan/Sambo campaign organisation heads the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), which will be inaugurated by acting National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Dr Bello Haliru Mohammed in Abuja today.
Also on board are loyalists of former presidential aspirants Ibrahim Babangida and[b] Abubakar Atiku[/b]. Atiku lost the party’s ticket to Jonathan at the January 13 convention after Babangida, Sarak[/b]i and[b] Aliyu Gusau stepped down for him following his emergence as North’s consensus candidate.

He was picked by the Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF) headed by  Mallam Adamu Ciroma.

Babangida’s and Atiku’s loyalists may have been appointed in line with Jonathan’s promise to accommodate his opponents in his campaign.

Former Director-General of the Babangida Campaign organisation, Chief Raymond Dokpes[/b]i, is a member of the PCC Publicity Committee. He will also serve as one of the resource persons for the presidential campaign.

Saraki is the chairman of the Reconciliation Committee with pro-Atiku campaigner and former Senate President[b] Ken Nnamani [/b]as member.

The wife of the leader of the NPLF and PDP’s National Woman Leader,[b] Hajia Ina Ciroma
, is also a member of the Reconciliation Committee. Former Governor of Ondo State Olusegun Agagu [/b]and former Minister of Information Prof.[b] Jerry Gana are also members.

Others in the committee are Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, Alabo Graham Douglas, Senator Ladan Shunni and Ambassador Aminu Wali.

The Publicity Committee also has some prominent publishers including Comfort Obi [/b]of the Source Magazine and[b] Dennis Sam[/b]i of Nigeria Pilot as members. 

Names of some aides of the President feature on the list, but former Director of Media of the Jonathan/Sambo Campaign organisation, Sully Abu is missing on the list.

[b]Dangote, Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu, Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Kashim Bukar; Chief Emeka Offor; Alhaji Sayyu Dantata; Jim Ovia; Dahiru Manga
and Kola Salako [/b]are on the donor’s list.

Former Chairman of PDP’s Board of Trustees (BOT)[b] Chief Tony Anenih [/b]will serve as the Campaign Adviser. Former PDP national secretary [b]Chief Ojo Maduekwe
is Secretary.

The six geo-political zones will be co-ordinated by governors that did the same job for Jonathan before the January 13 convention.

They are Governors[b] Liyel Imoke[/b] of Cross River State (Southsouth), Martin Elechi, Ebonyi (Southeast), Gbenga Daniel, Ogun (Southwest), Gabriel Suswam, Benue (Northcentral), Isa Yuguda, Bauchi (Northeast) and[b] Ibrahim Shema[/b], Katsina (Northwest).

Senate President[b] David Mark[/b], Speaker Dimeji Bankole, Deputy Senate President[b] Ike Ekwerenmadu [/b]and the Deputy Speaker Usman Nafada are all expected to co-ordinate the National Assembly for the PCC.

Former Inspector-General of Police Mike Okiro heads the security committee; leading industrialist Oba Otudeko chairs the Finance and Fund Raising Committee. 

The Inter-Party Relations Committee to handle affairs concerning parties that adopted Jonathan as their standard-bearer is headed by Chief Ebenezer Babatope.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2012
So, with Dokpesi, IBB, Ciroma, and Atiku out of the way. . . PEACE REIGNED FOR A BIT, THEN. . . .
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2012
"Who be this Old Mallam wey wan come pour sand inside our Garri? Hey, abeg dash am two lap-top bags of 'you-know-what' make e go siddon somewhere"

Two bombs found at Nigerian opposition rally: campaign

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=JhHdUAEFOCiZ9KIBGdog_i6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxQXt7L94k$dQWvWlMgsbPncnW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

Two bombs were discovered and defused on Thursday at a rally attended by thousands in support of the main challenger in Nigeria's upcoming presidential election, his campaign said.

Supporters of ex-military ruler Muhammadu Buhari attending a rally in his home state of Katsina spotted[b] two laptop bags abandoned in different spots,[/b] said Buhari spokesman Yinka Odumakin.

Police were notified and the bags were found to contain remote-controlled bombs, he said. Buhari had not yet arrived at the rally when the bombs were discovered.

"A police bomb squad was brought in and they succeeded in defusing the two bombs," Odumakin said. "We don't know who is behind it."

Witnesses at the rally gave similar accounts by phone.

The rally went ahead without any incident, Odumakin said, adding that no one was arrested. Police in Katsina were not available for comment.

Nigeria has seen several bomb attacks in recent months. Legislative polls are set for Saturday, while the presidential vote is April 9 and state governorship ballots will be held April 16.

Buhari is seen as the main challenger to President Goodluck Jonathan.

© ANP/AFP

http://www.rnw.nl/africa/bulletin/two-bombs-found-nigerian-opposition-rally-campaign
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2012
I'm guessing Buhari decided to off himself at his own campaign rally or it was a publicity stunt, abi?

Or na the same Boko Haram (Wey dem don accuse poor Buhari of being a sponsor) na im been wan kill am?

Yeah, just like MEND Are revolutionaries that do not exist and GEJ does not jump into bed with all of Nigeria's finest criminals!
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by hercules07: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2012
King

You are indeed a King, abeg yarn us more.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by mcnepow(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2012
kingoflag:

SO, GEJ INVITED THE WHO IS WHO AMONGST NIGERIA'S CRIMINALS TO HELP HIM BECOME PRESIDENT, AND FOO*LISH NIGERIANS THOUGHT THAT ONCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT THE "CABAL" WOULD JUST LET HIM RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET INSTEAD OF TAKING TURNS BENDING HIM OVER. GOOD LUCK NIGERIANS, I SINCERELY HOPE HE DELIVERS MORE HARSH POLICIES ON YOU GUYS BECAUSE E BE LIKE SAY UNA NEVER SUFFER REACH THATS WHY UNA HEAD NO CORRECT WELL WELL!!!

Dangote, Otedola, Dokpesi, Saraki on Jonathan's campaign team

Tuesday, 15 February 2011 09:30 |  Author: The Nation | 

Business mogul Aliko Dangote, telecoms magnate Mike Adenuga and Kwara State Governor Bukola Saraki, among others, yesterday made the campaign team of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Former Director-General of the Jonathan/Sambo campaign organisation heads the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), which will be inaugurated by acting National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Dr Bello Haliru Mohammed in Abuja today.
Also on board are loyalists of former presidential aspirants Ibrahim Babangida and[b] Abubakar Atiku[/b]. Atiku lost the party’s ticket to Jonathan at the January 13 convention after Babangida, Sarak[/b]i and[b] Aliyu Gusau stepped down for him following his emergence as North’s consensus candidate.

He was picked by the Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF) headed by  Mallam Adamu Ciroma.

Babangida’s and Atiku’s loyalists may have been appointed in line with Jonathan’s promise to accommodate his opponents in his campaign.

Former Director-General of the Babangida Campaign organisation, Chief Raymond Dokpes[/b]i, is a member of the PCC Publicity Committee. He will also serve as one of the resource persons for the presidential campaign.

Saraki is the chairman of the Reconciliation Committee with pro-Atiku campaigner and former Senate President Ken Nnamani as member.

The wife of the leader of the NPLF and PDP’s National Woman Leader,[b] Hajia Ina Ciroma
, is also a member of the Reconciliation Committee. Former Governor of Ondo State Olusegun Agagu [/b]and former Minister of Information Prof.[b] Jerry Gana are also members.

Others in the committee are Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, Alabo Graham Douglas, Senator Ladan Shunni and Ambassador Aminu Wali.

The Publicity Committee also has some prominent publishers including Comfort Obi [/b]of the Source Magazine and[b] Dennis Sam[/b]i of Nigeria Pilot as members. 

Names of some aides of the President feature on the list, but former Director of Media of the Jonathan/Sambo Campaign organisation, Sully Abu is missing on the list.

[b]Dangote, Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu, Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Kashim Bukar; Chief Emeka Offor; Alhaji Sayyu Dantata; Jim Ovia; Dahiru Manga
and Kola Salako [/b]are on the donor’s list.

Former Chairman of PDP’s Board of Trustees (BOT)[b] Chief Tony Anenih [/b]will serve as the Campaign Adviser. Former PDP national secretary [b]Chief Ojo Maduekwe
is Secretary.

The six geo-political zones will be co-ordinated by governors that did the same job for Jonathan before the January 13 convention.

They are Governors[b] Liyel Imoke[/b] of Cross River State (Southsouth), Martin Elechi, Ebonyi (Southeast), Gbenga Daniel, Ogun (Southwest), Gabriel Suswam, Benue (Northcentral), Isa Yuguda, Bauchi (Northeast) and[b] Ibrahim Shema[/b], Katsina (Northwest).

Senate President[b] David Mark[/b], Speaker Dimeji Bankole, Deputy Senate President[b] Ike Ekwerenmadu [/b]and the Deputy Speaker Usman Nafada are all expected to co-ordinate the National Assembly for the PCC.

Former Inspector-General of Police Mike Okiro heads the security committee; leading industrialist Oba Otudeko chairs the Finance and Fund Raising Committee. 

The Inter-Party Relations Committee to handle affairs concerning parties that adopted Jonathan as their standard-bearer is headed by Chief Ebenezer Babatope.
Did u just disclose the names of members of d cabals??
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2012
And so on and so on. . . .

The truth is GEJ is deceitful and a liar. He's desperate for power and will do anything to keep it. Who remembers the first Bill he Proposed to National Assembly----- A BILL THAT WOULD SET HIM ON THE PATH TO LIFE-PRESIDENCY!!! No Laws for  Social Amenities (light, water etc ). Nah, GEJ had more important things to worry about. His actions (Corruption---and his willingness to openly befriend Nigeria's corrupt elite) show that he has no other intentions aside from filling up his pockets with Billions of Dollars. GEJ never had any good intentions for Nigeria. He's only astonished that Nigerians are now complaining. After all, he pulled the same stunts as  Bayelsa Governor and none complained. After all, they bought all his stories and Selected him President. GEJ is only doing what he knows. Deception and pilfering are what he assumes is good governance. Throw in a bag of rice to the poor, here and there, and he'll get his wife's assurance that he is a good ruler. And what is more delicious on the soul than two thumbsup and a sloppy kiss from Nigeria's most famous, and portly, gbagaunist?! He's an illiterate, married to an illiterate surrounded (and being advised) by mostly illiterate ex-Generals i.e IBB and OBJ, what did you all expect?!

You got yourselves into this, now get yourselves out. The clock is ticking and y'all aint even sure what time it is!
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2012
Eye opening, Imagine the sequence, This one pass 24
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2012
Eye opening, Imagine the sequence, This one pass 24
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2012
ogbeche77:

Eye opening,  Imagine the sequence,  This one pass 24

Lol Movie never start. I'd say, tops, 6 months watch what destiny has in store for Nigeria. Too much evil occurs in that land and a scarily sizable majority see nothing wrong in it.

Nature does not function that way. One day, evil will outrun its course and will  be taken over by Good. How bloody the fight will be, and how many souls will depart depends on how well 'Good' implements its plans. But in the end peace will reign and evil will be defeated. Its the way of the World. Its Nature, Its Karma. Thats how it has always been, thats how it'll always be.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by EMANY01(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2012
Delusional carry on with your story want to hear the end of it  since you are the fly on the wall who sees and hears all.
One thing you forget  the senarios you just outlined all end up with variants of one central theme the dissolution of nigeria:with what i have seen and experienced, that will not be such a bad thing .
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2012
EMANY 01:

Delusional carry on with your story want to hear the end of it  since you are the fly on the wall who sees and hears all.
One thing you forget  the senarios you just outlined all end up with variants of one central theme the dissolution of nigeria:with what i have seen and experienced, that will not be such a bad thing .

Of course its always 'delusion' until you get stripped na*ked and big Army boots kick you ashy, black as*S through the doors of the gas chamber; then you'll know its real.

Either your brain can't fathom, or you're just plain deceitful. The latter wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?

And as for the country getting divided, you're welcome to go through my posts to see where I stand on that.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
GEJ has his back to the ropes, what with protests going on everywhere. Now, watch as even his advisers desert him. The ship is going down and nobody wants to sink with it.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by emmke(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2012
waiting for more,
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
Give a bit. Later tonite. Thanx. Its deep. All we've ever asked is that people "Think". These Old bums in power are not smart enough to always divide us while conquering us, but we let them. But if you want to call us crazy; feel free to.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 05, 2012
Oya, are you guys ready for "GEJ: UNDERCOVER BOMBER Part II (Based on A True Story)"?
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nadanbata: 3:43am On Jan 05, 2012
Well Done King cool cool
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 05, 2012
Thanx Man. I hope people open their eyes to the evil of this man. His actions/tactic show who he panders to--The West. He doesn't care about his fellow Nigerians. If he did, Bayelsa wouldn't be as decrepit as it currently is. He's a deceitful man and his Modus Operandi is using divide and conquer.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Dyt(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
I v cold
sneezes
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Keemie(f): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
My dudes I haven't forgotten o, I'll continue my series tonight. I really wanted to give up on Nigeria and I made up my mind to quit NL, but like my Aunt told me while trying to convince me to stay: "You quit, the bad guy wins".

So, I'm back.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by iluvnaija: 2:33am On Jan 07, 2012
I fully belive that jeg is involved in all this bombing, i can tell from 2012 budget.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by mindlezz: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Kingoflag
It would make a lot of sense if the group you forge your propaganda towards is a logical, tactical group, nay, this group called Boko Haram is a mindless, baseless evil organisation fighting for absurd reasons and quests. Come on bro i recommend you re-channel your energy and CSI-driven intelligence into a better, more complex issue worth the time of every Nairalanders to read and assimilate e.g. Fuel subsidy removal. It is def sure you would still insult me as you've at others that fail to see in your view but the fact remains Boko Haram is evil, blood thirsty, violent, disturbed, hopeless, poverty-stricken, brainwashed and whatever negative attribute against humanity you can add to this.

Come on they attack Muslims and Christians, mosques and churches, young and old. Boko Haram is of no difference from Al Shabab (Somalia) and other Al Queda factions scattered elsewhere in the world. They fight for Islam, strict sharia implementation at the expense of mankind and even their own well being. They want to die to live for good while me, you and every sane person believe God created us to live and die for good. While we pray God bless us they want God to less us.

God help us!
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 02, 2012
Ah, I remember this post. Although, some mumus sought to vilify me when it was made.
Re: New York Times:in Nigeria, Boko Haram Is Not The Problem by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 02, 2012
kingoflag: Ah, I remember this post. Although, some mumus sought to vilify me when it was made.
Hmmmm... I remembered by self, earlier this year... U were so on point, seems it won't take much time b4 the truth we already know becomes news
https://www.nairaland.com/928158/henry-okah-insists-president-jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Theatre Should Be Named 'Fatai Rolling Dollar' - Group / What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed / Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.