Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Are My Getting Things Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are My Getting Things Wrong? (1085 Views)

Are Therse Things Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My Getting Things Wrong? by ocmorale: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Are my getting things wrong?

Pls, I need your sincere advice. I am about ending a two yr relationship due to misunderstanding with the gal I want to marry.
For 2 yrs I have been dating a gal who refused my proposal for 7months b4 accepting me. She went ahead to weight me by asking my designation in office so as to know how much I earn. Due to distance, I bought her a visafone phone for cheap communication, she accepted the phone but sometimes will not switch it on until I call on her mtn line.
One day, she yelled at me saying all I do is find faults with her which I enquired to know what those faults are. After that day, for 3 months she gave cold response to my calls and she subsequently stopped calling. When I asked her why the prolonged silence or cold war with me, she said “she needed space”. So, I stayed away from her but I made sure called her once in a month to know how she is faring.
7 months later, she work her NYSC posting to my state though she did not inform me of this development. She called me one morning asking if I could help her in getting a firm that gives accommodation to corps members but she did not let me know she was posted to the state where I live and work. I ignored her silly attitude. She finally got a place to serve but without accommodation. I helped her find one but she was unable to complete her rent. I gave her half of the rent money which was quite exorbitant and warned her not to tell anyone about it but she later told her mum (the truth is that I borrowed the money cos I was broke then). She later apologised 4 every wrong doing of hers.
Since that day, I drive her to work and bring her back. To cut the whole story short, my problem with her is doesn’t know how talk. I found out she told her mum about the rent I helped her with. One day after traveling to see her parents, she told me that her mother said “that my money is available just incase she is not sure of my behavoiur”. At that I did not utter a word.
Again, My gal’s blood pressure is sometimes high. Two weeks ago, she fell sick and I asked her to come with me to the hospital or a pharmacy with a good nurse, she refused. Reason: she doesn’t want to get medical attention till she gets back home after 2weeks. 3days later, she complained of malaria symptoms. I then, asked to see the doctor or take some first aid which she refused saying “she will be down if takes any drug” and that she will get medication when she gets back home. I told her not to worry that I will be there to help her if she is down, then she yelled at me saying she doesn’t need my help.
Since that day, I have not being comfortable. Infact, I want to quit the relationship and carry on cos I am the type that thinks a lot. I don’t want High PB. Pls, I need your opinion or what do u think?

thanks
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by CalienteMi: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
Oooh my head hurts.

You are ending your relationship with a girl that rejected you for seven months? Why are you just not getting the picture that she doesn't want you?
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
hmmmm. . .lol @ this girl going to give you high blo0d pressure!!  grin  grin

but seriously,
do what you feel is right in your heart bro. if you don't think this has the potential to blossom into a good relationship ten cease from seeing her. let her know how you feel. i get the sense that you are man who gives and rarely takes and while that is a good trait to have, in today's world it can do more harm than good. there has to be compromising and honesty. this girl never told you she would be serving in your state yet without hesitation took your money. that has to tell you something.  undecided

i also feel that her mom may be an interloper, the kind that ALWAYS offer an opinion and too involved in their childrens' affairs. That alone shouldn't be the reason why you should move on but apples don't fall far from the tree. Her selfishness is probably learned/taught. lipsrsealed
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by ocmorale: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
Claintemi, thanks 4 your concern. I gave her a second chance b/c i feel no man perfect. sorry, my simplicity has not paid off.

|@belamoreni, thanks dearly, I have already started keeping away from her to see if things could work-out.
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
Claintemi nice input sis.  grin grin

im gonna go now!! grin cheesy

@op, i hope it all works out for you!!  wink
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
Some people have funny ways of expressing love.
This girl might really love you and still treat you this way.

On the other hand she might hate your guts.
I advice you take your time before going to the altar with her.

Time will always reveal peoples true feelings.
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by BABE3: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
ocmorale:

Are my getting things wrong?

Pls permitted my typographical error.

Nawa. Subsidy + Girlfriend Problems = Unnecessary bullets.

She's always yelling? Try taking her to Rehab.
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Flygeriana(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
OP, tell u what, I DONT take nonsense from girls, and all what u stated above are MORE than enough reason (to me) for u to call it QUIT!

Who knows if God is usin this medium to speak to u that, your gf is NOT an 'I DO' material for YOU (but maybe for som1 else).

Call it quit NOW, or face whatever outcome!
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
you better read the sign on the wall: she is hiding an illness from you, and whatever it may be (hopefully not a deadly one), she CERTAINLY doesnt want you to know what it is. GOOD LUCK!
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by tashanja(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
She ain't worth it, she is unappreciative and full of drama; clearly a one sided relationship, obviously putting up with you out of convenience; just watch as she would drop you when she returns back to her state after NYSC cos you would no longer be as conveniently available (as her taxi driver) - mehn start finding your level - you are being used.
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by lolaluv1(f): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2012
She is not that into you!
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
You are getting everything wrong! Have you ridden on a horse before? cheesy

I believe you should know how a horse feels. She has been riding on your intelligence and you are gladly and happily nodding in acknowledgement, wanting some more. . . Of course she'll ride you some more. How long you will be her scape horse is your own what? Your own "concernment" cheesy
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

you better read the sign on the wall: she is hiding an illness from you, and whatever it may be (hopefully not a deadly one), she CERTAINLY doesnt want you to know what it is. GOOD LUCK!
Kai MBJ,why must you always say what I intend saying before me na?

Its glaring there's something wrong with her which she doesn't want OP to know,OP sef is not sharp enough to grasp,love still dey shack am,I hope its not AIDS sha.
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
op, inside your mind, you no say you wan break up, why you come dey waste time undecided undecided
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2012
sexkillz:

You are getting everything wrong! Have you ridden on a horse before? cheesy

I believe you should know how a horse feels. She has been riding on your intelligence and you are gladly and happily nodding in acknowledgement, wanting some more. . . Of course she'll ride you some more. How long you will be her scape horse is your own what? Your own "concernment" cheesy

SEXKILLZ!! cheesy cheesy HNY BRO!! smiley
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 05, 2012
7 months??!plus u borrowed money to help a girl who is clearly not into you nd it goes downhill from there. Lol@her mum's comment. Golddigger beget what?
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2012
SEXKILLZ!! cheesy cheesy HNY BRO!! smiley
Thanks MzD. . . How are you? cheesy
Re: Are My Getting Things Wrong? by StChristina(f): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2012
I think she cares bt love 'm nt sure n u being d caring type,she's takn it 4 granted,stop being clingy,give her some space,dnt even call her then wait 4 her reactn bt while waitn dnt bet ur whole cent on her.

(1) (Reply)

Why The War? / While Waiting For Mr Right / 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.